My goal is to thoroughly understand your financial needs and then align the resources to help you meet or exceed them. I can help you evaluate near-term concerns and plan for long-term goals, be a sounding board for investment ideas, assist you in developing and executing a strategy that is precisely your own and helps you meet your needs.
- Wealth Management
- Retirement Planning
- Access to Lending Services
- Education Planning
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Asset Management
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Honor Graduate, Texas Christian University (1995)
- M.A. in Finance, Texas Christian University (1999)
- Certified Financial Analyst (CFA) designation (2001)
- Securities Licenses: Series 7, 63 and 65
- Present: University of Arkansas at Little Rock
Adjunct Professor, Advanced Statistics, Business School.
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
- 2004: Huron Consulting Group
- 2002: Ernst & Young
Valuation Group, Dallas & Houston
To see timely market recap, see Cash Market Rates Snapshot.
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Uncomfortable” Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and Morgan Stanley & Co., admits to having been apprehensive when he published a bullish cover story for the 2017 outlook in January. He argued that a global synchronous economic recovery would carry the markets higher, an out-of-consensus view at the time. So far, it’s working out.
• “Rocking Retail” Economic statistics suggest consumers have plenty to spend, but they are changing the way they’re doing it. While online sales are on the rise, store closures are soaring, writes Denny Galindo, equity strategist at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• “Keeping More of What Your Investments Earn” Have you noticed that taxes are taking a big bite of your investment gains? Tax-efficient investing offers ways to enhance your aftertax returns. This article is an excerpt from a recently published Morgan Stanley Wealth Management Special Report.
• Plus, look for more on investment strategy, equities, mortgage-backed securities, municipal bonds and commodities.
Who is watching over your retirement? Building an investment portfolio that you hope might cover your needs down the road isn’t a substitute for a retirement plan. Call or email us and get advice that goes beyond investments. A new standard for retirement planning.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AR, CA, CO, DC, FL, IA, IL, KS, LA, MA, MD, MO, NM, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.