As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together I can help you to preserve and grow your wealth, you’ll have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Richmond County Hospital Authority
- Rotary Club of Augusta
- West Lake Country Club
- Easter Seals of Augusta
- University Hospital Foundation
- Greater Augusta Sports Council
- First Tee of Augusta
- University of South Carolina
- College of Charleston
- Series 7, 63
- Retirement Plan Consultant
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
First Vice President
- 1990: Ranger Mfg. Company, Inc.
- 1969: Trooper Mfg. Company, Inc.
To learn more about us, our process, business and investment philosophy, please click on Working Together.
See January On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "2015: The Great Rebalancing Act" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, sees a global rebalancing this year that should lead to broader economic and earnings growth, including an acceleration in Europe, Japan and several emerging markets. He is still bullish on US equities, but even more so on stock markets in Europe and Japan.
• "The US Economy: Are We There Yet?" The US is in the midst of a tepid cyclical pickup in aggregate demand, writes Vincent Reinhart, chief US economist for Morgan Stanley & Co. Lower energy costs should help boost economic activity in the near term, and fiscal policy is becoming a bit more supportive of growth.
• "Volatility … It’s Back!" The Federal Reserve’s unconventional Quantitative Easing (QE) policy of the past five years kept market volatility in check. Now that QE is over, volatility is picking up. Here are some ideas for investors on how to deal with market swings.
• Plus, look for more on US and global equities, fixed income investments, commodities and real estate.
People are looking for retirement to be more fulfilling and engaging. A solid strategic plan – along with investments that are right for you – is one way to help ensure success. Learn more about some of the resources I can use to help you achieve your goals in today’s new retirement.
Securities Agent: CO, FL, GA, IL, LA, MA, MI, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative;