As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together I can help you to preserve and grow your wealth. You will have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Richmond County Hospital Authority
- Rotary Club of Augusta
- West Lake Country Club
- Easter Seals of Augusta
- University Hospital Foundation
- Greater Augusta Sports Council
- First Tee of Augusta
- University of South Carolina
- College of Charleston
- Series 7, 63
- Retirement Plan Consultant
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
First Vice President
- 1990: Ranger Mfg. Company, Inc.
- 1969: Trooper Mfg. Company, Inc.
To learn more about us, our process, business and investment philosophy, please click on Working Together.
See June On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "More Than Meets the Eye" Watching mainstream television or reading the popular financial publications, one would think it has been a difficult year for investments. Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, explains why year-to-date returns are actually pretty good.
• "Market High, Sentiment Low" Adam Parker, chief US equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co., says expected improvements in earnings and in the economy, combined with poor current sentiment, keeps him in the bullish camp.
• "Positioning Bond Portfolios for Higher Rates" Suzanne Lindquist, fixed income strategist for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, explains how select modifications may allow bond portfolios to thrive even if interest rates rise.
Plus, more on equities, municipal bonds, currencies, commodities and real estate.
People are looking for retirement to be more fulfilling and engaging. A solid strategic plan – along with investments that are right for you – is one way to help ensure success. Learn more about some of the resources I can use to help you achieve your goals in today’s new retirement.
Securities Agent: AL, CO, FL, GA, IL, LA, MA, MI, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative