As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together I can help you to preserve and grow your wealth. You will have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Richmond County Hospital Authority
- Rotary Club of Augusta
- West Lake Country Club
- Easter Seals of Augusta
- University Hospital Foundation
- Greater Augusta Sports Council
- First Tee of Augusta
- University of South Carolina
- College of Charleston
- Series 7, 63
- Retirement Plan Consultant
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
First Vice President
- 1990: Ranger Mfg. Company, Inc.
- 1969: Trooper Mfg. Company, Inc.
To learn more about us, our process, business and investment philosophy, please click on Working Together.
See August On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "What Lies Beneath" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says the US stock market’s “weak breadth” has many market pundits worried about the next big downturn. Wilson explains that this condition can last for years as the overall market rises at a slower pace, making it imperative to look at what lies beneath the surface in order to make money consistently.
• "The Dragon and the Elephant" China and India attract investors because together they account for nearly 40% of the world’s population. To invest in China, investors need to be selective; in India, they need to be patient. Sachin Manchanda and Katy Zhao, equity strategists at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, explain it all.
• "Why Gold Remains Stuck in a Bear Market" With the Federal Reserve and other central banks working to create inflation, why is gold, a traditional inflation hedge, trading near its five-year low? Lisa Shalett, head of investment and portfolio strategies for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says it has to do with a slump in commodities overall—and anticipation of a Fed rate hike later this year.
Plus, look for more on equities and bonds, and a question-and-answer session with a veteran investment strategist who is an expert on China.
People are looking for retirement to be more fulfilling and engaging. A solid strategic plan – along with investments that are right for you – is one way to help ensure success. Learn more about some of the resources I can use to help you achieve your goals in today’s new retirement.
Securities Agent: AL, CO, FL, GA, IL, LA, MA, MI, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative