I have been fortunate over the years to have the opportunity to work with many valued clients and help them grow, protect and pass on their wealth.
In a recent publication of Barron’s, I was included in the 2015 Top 1,200 Advisors in a state-by-state ranking for the sixth consecutive year. This list recognizes Financial Advisors for their professionalism, skill and dedication to their clients; something I have been doing for over 30 years.
In an effort to help ensure that you are receiving the best possible service, I need to know what matters most to you. Having wealth can create complex needs, which is why this website you are now reading may be a valuable resource to you. This site is updated weekly to inform you about significant topics in wealth planning and today’s market, and can serve as a starting point for our discussions about what is most important to you.
I look forward to speaking with you about any questions you may have and about how I can help you with any aspirations or plans in the making.
Nancy, Chris and I appreciate your continued confidence and support and look forward to a long and successful relationship with you.
Source: Barron's “Top 1,200 Advisors,” March 7, 2016, as identified by Barron's magazine, using quantitative and qualitative criteria and selected from a pool of over 4,000 nominations. Advisors in the Top 1,200 Financial Advisors have a minimum of seven years of financial services experience. Qualitative factors include, but are not limited to, compliance record and philanthropic work. Investment performance is not a criterion. The rating may not be representative of any one client's experience and is not indicative of the financial advisor's future performance. Neither Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC nor its Financial Advisors or Private Wealth Advisors pays a fee to Barron's in exchange for the rating. Barron’s is a registered trademark of Dow Jones & Company, L.P. All rights reserved.
- Seacoast United Way
- Alexis de Tocqueville Society
- Seacoast American Red Cross
- Families First of the Seacoast
- Coastal Conservation Association
- Wealth Management
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Financial Planning
- Asset Management
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Business Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Cash Management
- Corporate Cash Management
- Endowments and Foundations
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Family Consulting
- Fixed Income
- Municipal Bonds
- Philanthropic Services
- Retirement Planning
St. Bonaventure University
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 63 - Uniform State Exam
- Series 65 - Investment Advisory Agent
- Series 3 - National Commodity Futures
- Series 8 - General Securities Sales Supervisor
- Insurance Licensed
- Annuity Licensed
- Barron's "Top 1,200 Financial Advisors" March 7, 2016 for the seventh consecutive year
- Presidents Council - Morgan Stanley
- Directors Council - Smith Barney
- Pinnacle Group Top 2% Financial Advisors at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Advisors in the United States
- Mutual Fund Advisory Board - Smith Barney
- Present: Morgan Stanley *
Senior Vice President
Senior Portfolio Manager
You've worked hard to build your wealth for retirement. We can work with you to develop a strategy so your wealth works just as hard - to help you get the most out of life after retirement. To learn more, call or send an email.
See July On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Moving Forward” This has been an exciting year for investors, but in a bad way: higher volatility without much return. Some of that comes from political developments, which, says Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, are difficult to analyze from an investment standpoint. Still, economics can be quantified, and Wilson notes that global growth likely bottomed months ago and important indicators are pointing upward.
• “Beyond the Brexit Vote" UK voters surprised pundits and shocked financial markets when they voted to leave the European Union. While breaking away could take years, the markets typically don’t like such uncertainty.
• “Financials—A Catch-Up Value Opportunity” Value stocks have been ascendant this year, but financials—the largest sector in the value indexes—so far have not participated. However, in our view, the stage is now being set.
• Plus, look for more on the equities, bonds and alternative investments.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
BM/Supervisor; Securities Agent: AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, LA, MA, MD, ME, MN, MT, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OK, OR, PA, SC, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures