I have been fortunate over the years to have the opportunity to work with many valued clients and help them grow, protect and pass on their wealth.
In a recent publication of Barron’s, I was included in the 2014 Top 1,200 Advisors in a state-by-state ranking for the fifth consecutive year. This list recognizes Financial Advisors for their professionalism, skill and dedication to their clients; something I have been doing for over 29 years.
In an effort to help ensure that you are receiving the best possible service, I need to know what matters most to you. Having wealth can create complex needs, which is why this website you are now reading may be a valuable resource to you. This site is updated weekly to inform you about significant topics in wealth planning and today’s market, and can serve as a starting point for our discussions about what is most important to you.
I look forward to speaking with you about any questions you may have and about how I can help you with any aspirations or plans in the making.
Claudia, Chris and I appreciate your continued confidence and support and look forward to a long and successful relationship with you.
Source: Barron's “Top 1,200 Advisors,” February 22, 2014, as identified by Barron's magazine, using quantitative and qualitative criteria and selected from a pool of over 4,000 nominations. Advisors in the Top 1,000 Financial Advisors have a minimum of seven years of financial services experience. Qualitative factors include, but are not limited to, compliance record, interviews with senior management, and philanthropic work. Investment performance is not a criterion. The rating may not be representative of any one client's experience and is not indicative of the financial advisor's future performance. Neither Morgan Stanley* LLC nor its Financial Advisors pay a fee to Barron's in exchange for the rating. Barron’s is a registered trademark of Dow Jones & Company, L.P. All rights reserved. Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC. Member SIPC
- Seacoast United Way
- Alexis de Tocqueville Society
- Seacoast American Red Cross
- Families First of the Seacoast
- Coastal Conservation Association
- Wealth Management
- Estate Planning
- Financial Planning
- Asset Management
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Business Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Cash Management
- Corporate Cash Management
- Endowments and Foundations
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Family Consulting
- Fixed Income
- Municipal Bonds
- Philanthropic Services
- Retirement Planning
St. Bonaventure University
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 63 - Uniform State Exam
- Series 65 - Investment Advisory Agent
- Series 3 - National Commodity Futures
- Series 8 - General Securities Sales Supervisor
- Insurance Licensed
- Annuity Licensed
- Barron's "Top 1,200 Financial Advisors" February 22, 2014 for the fifth consecutive year
- Presidents Council - Morgan Stanley
- Directors Council - Smith Barney
- Pinnacle Group Top 2% Financial Advisors at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Advisors in the United States
- Mutual Fund Advisory Board - Smith Barney
- Present: Morgan Stanley *
Senior Vice President
Senior Portfolio Manager
The finest compliment we can receive is a referral from our friends and clients.
You've worked hard to build your wealth for retirement. We can work with you to develop a strategy so your wealth works just as hard - to help you get the most out of life after retirement. To learn more, call or send an email.
See July On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "More Than Meets the Eye" While it didn’t show up in the broad market averages, many stocks and sectors have suffered serious sell-offs this year. These rolling corrections are healthy for our positive view on both the global economy and the equity markets.
• "Global Economic Growth: Boring but Better" The US’ deep freeze, Europe’s bank credit crunch and Japan’s consumption-tax hike provided some drama to the global economy in the first half. Joachim Fels, chief global economist for Morgan Stanley & Co. explains why he thinks the second half will be more tame.
• "Q&A: Leon Cooperman" The veteran investor, who has spent nearly a half a century on Wall Street, says much about the current cycle is familiar, despite the extraordinary backdrop. He thinks the current bull market has room to run in both time and price.
Plus, look for more on economics, equities, fixed income investments and commodities.
BM/Supervisor; Securities Agent: AL, AZ, CA, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, LA, MA, MD, ME, MT, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OK, OR, PA, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures;