I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Dean's Advisory Board, De Paul University School of Music- 2013 to Present
- Board of Directors - Wisconsin Youth Symphony Orchestra- 2010 to Present
- Board of Directors - Wisconsin Youth Symphony Orchestra Foundation- 2010 to Present
- Adult Leader- Boy Scouts of America 1996 to Present
- Wealth Management
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Asset Management
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Executive Financial Services
- 401k Rollovers
- Municipal Bonds
- Fixed Income
- Corporate Cash Management
- Alternative Investments
- Endowments and Foundations
- Business Planning
- Education Planning
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Institutional Services
- Insurance Services
- Investment Policy Statements
- Lending Services
- Planning for Special Needs Individuals
- Stock Option Plans
- Structured Products
- Taft-Hartley Plans
- Master of Music
- Bachelor of Music
Indiana University Bloomington
- Series Licensed: 7,65,63,31,Rule 144
- Insurance Licensed: Annuities, Life, Health, LTC
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
- 1995: Trans Union Corporation - Consumer Credit Reporting
See February On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Corrections Are Born of Complacency" The year is off to a less than auspicious start, which should not be surprising given that complacency had already settled in by the end of 2013, says Michael Wilson, chief investment officer for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• "Stocks for the Long Run—Especially 2014" The professor/author/investment advisor talks about the stock market’s prospects for this year, which he thinks are good. What’s more, his forecast includes the possibility of a 10% correction.
• "A Look Behind the Jobs Report" The monthly employment report is arguably the biggest potential market mover among the economic statistics. Here’s a look at how the report is compiled and why the data sometimes conflict.
Plus, look for more on economics, equities and fixed income investments.
Meet with me and our specialists to discuss valuable ideas and individually tailored wealth planning strategies to help you preserve your wealth.
Have you considered consolidating your rollovers in order to diversify your retirement assets? If you would like to learn more, call or email us. Diversification does not assure a profit or protect against loss in declining financial markets.