As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together I can help you to preserve and grow your wealth, you’ll have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Dean's Advisory Board, De Paul University School of Music- 2013 to Present
- Board of Directors - Wisconsin Youth Symphony Orchestra- 2010 to Present
- Board of Directors - Wisconsin Youth Symphony Orchestra Foundation- 2010 to Present
- Adult Leader- Boy Scouts of America 1996 to Present
- Wealth Management
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Asset Management
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Executive Financial Services
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Municipal Bonds
- Fixed Income
- Corporate Cash Management
- Alternative Investments
- Endowments and Foundations
- Business Planning
- Education Planning
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Institutional Services
- Insurance Services
- Investment Policy Statements
- Lending Services
- Planning for Special Needs Individuals
- Stock Option Plans
- Structured Products
- Taft-Hartley Plans
- Master of Music
- Bachelor of Music
Indiana University Bloomington
- Series Licensed: 7,65,63,31,Rule 144
- Insurance Licensed: Annuities, Life, Health, LTC
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
- 1995: Trans Union Corporation - Consumer Credit Reporting
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Seventh Inning Stretch" We expect US equities to continue to rise in line with earnings growth, says Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. That means returns could be closer to 7% or 8% rather than the 20%-plus average of the past five years.
• "Still Prefer Developing to Emerging Markets" Morgan Stanley & Co. equity strategists say the best opportunities this year are in the developed markets, especially Europe and Japan. They expect the emerging markets to continue to underperform.
• "ContagEM: Could It Be Worse Than in the 1990s?" The emerging markets went through two sizeable economic shocks in the 1990s, with little noticeable impact on the developed markets. Because the emerging markets now make up a larger share of the global economy, an EM economic shock today could hit the developed markets much harder.
Plus, look for more on economics, equities and fixed income investments.
Meet with me and our specialists to discuss valuable ideas and individually tailored wealth planning strategies to help you preserve your wealth.
Have you considered consolidating your rollovers in order to diversify your retirement assets? If you would like to learn more, call or email us. Diversification does not assure a profit or protect against loss in declining financial markets.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, HI, IL, KS, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, VA, WA, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures;