Become your most trusted advisors. We work with affluent families and the established businesses they either own or manage. We develop and implement tax, investment, and risk management strategies to help our clients build and preserve wealth and provide for its efficient transfer through future generations. I work with one of the most trusted financial services firms in the world, Morgan Stanley*, utilize some of the most highly-revered and experienced professionals, and continually deepen my educational skill set in an effort to consistently deliver a great level of service to achieve my one goal: be your first call when you need anything.
By being selective with whom we work, we will manage the growth of our practice to allow for deep relationships and interactions with every family we engage. We work with only those who possess a deep appreciation for values such as integrity, communication, and loyalty. Aided by our expanding education and experience, we will create, implement, and monitor adaptive strategies when seeking extraordinary value. We strive to provide a level of service so remarkable that we routinely receive both praise that showcases our high-quality practice and referrals to ensure its future success.
- The Discovery Museums, Acton, MA: Board Member, Annual Fundraisor Committee Chair
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA: Gala Committee Member
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center: Clinical Care Center Committee
- Saint Michael's College Alumni Association: Member
- Business Networking International: Member
- Asset Management
- Endowments and Foundations
- Family Consulting
- Access to Lending Services
- Philanthropic Services
- Wealth Management
- Business Succession Planning
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Insurance Services
- Saint Michael's College
Bachelor of Science: Business Administration and Economics
Minor: Computer Science
summa cum laude, GPA: 3.91/4.00
Winooski Park, VT
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Certification
Certificate of Financial Planning, 2002
- Certified Investment Management Analyst designation (CIMA)
The Wharton School, 2006
- Senior Investment Management Consultant Designation
- Financial Planning Specialist Designation
- Related certifications:
Series 7 - NYSE/NASD General Securities License
Series 31 - Managed Futures
Series 63 - Uniform State Exam License
Series 65 - Investment Advisory Agent License
Life Insurance License
Health Insurance License
- Recipient of Father Prevel Award: Outstanding Male Student
- Recipient of Saint Michael's Nutmeg State Scholarship
- Recipient of Saint Michael's Edmundite Scholar Award
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
First Vice President - Wealth Management
Senior Investment Management Consultant
- 2000: Buccino & Associates, Inc.
New York, NY
I am very appreciative when existing clients refer friends, family, and business associates for an exploratory meeting. I will do my utmost to meet your highest expectations.
Reevaluate your investment strategy. For a free consultation, Request an Appointment or call me.
Is your mailbox overflowing? Start receiving your monthly statements, trade confirms, prospectuses and more online. Just sign up for E-Delivery.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, IL, MA, ME, MO, NH, NJ, NY, PA, SC, TX, VA, VT; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures