As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together I can help you to preserve and grow your wealth. You will have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- 1999-2001: Pima County Sheriff's Mounted Posse
- 2001-present: Southern Arizona Rescue Association
- 2002: Mountain Rescue Association - Field Qualified
- 2002: Outdoor Emergency Care Technician
- 2005-2010: Pima County Sheriff's Mounted Posse - Captain
- 2001-present: Southern Arizona Mounted Search and Rescue
Founding Member and Officer
- Access to Lending Services
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Wealth Management & Divorce
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Asset Management
- Business Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Cash Management
- Corporate Pension Funds
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Corporate Trust Services
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Education Planning
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Executive Benefit Services
- Executive Financial Services
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Insurance Services
- LGBT Planning Services
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Qualified Plans
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Retirement Planning
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Stock Option Plans
- Stock Purchase Plans
- Structured Settlement Annuities
- Trust Services and Accounting
- Wealth Management
- Municipal Bonds
- Philanthropic Services
- Planning for Special Needs Individuals
- Bachelor of Science - Agricultural Economics, 1983 University of Arizona
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 63 - Uniform State Exam
- Life, Health, Disability Income, and Long Term Care Insurance
- 1992: Boettcher & Co.
- 1998: Piper Jaffray
- present: Morgan Stanley
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Uncomfortable” Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and Morgan Stanley & Co., admits to having been apprehensive when he published a bullish cover story for the 2017 outlook in January. He argued that a global synchronous economic recovery would carry the markets higher, an out-of-consensus view at the time. So far, it’s working out.
• “Rocking Retail” Economic statistics suggest consumers have plenty to spend, but they are changing the way they’re doing it. While online sales are on the rise, store closures are soaring, writes Denny Galindo, equity strategist at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• “Keeping More of What Your Investments Earn” Have you noticed that taxes are taking a big bite of your investment gains? Tax-efficient investing offers ways to enhance your aftertax returns. This article is an excerpt from a recently published Morgan Stanley Wealth Management Special Report.
• Plus, look for more on investment strategy, equities, mortgage-backed securities, municipal bonds and commodities.
Reevaluate your investment strategy. For a free consultation, Request an Appointment or call me.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AK, AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, MI, MO, NC, NM, NV, NY, OK, SC, TX, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative
CA Insurance Lic. #0F95291
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.