I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Past President - Naples Pelican Bay Rotary Club
- Treasurer - Naples Pelican Bay Rotary Club Endowment
- Treasurer - Collier Harvest Foundation
- Estate Planning Council of Naples
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Lending Services
- Estate Planning
- Municipal Bonds
- Wealth Management
- BA - Business Administration & History
Rutgers College, 1976
- Masters Of Business Administration
Rutgers Graduate School, 1980
- Certified Financial Planner
College of Financial Planning, 1996
- 2013, 2014 & 2015 Southwest Florida Five Star Wealth Manager
Click on the In The Press page to the left to find out more.
- Present: *Morgan Stanley
- 2011: Robert W. Baird & Co., Naples , FL.
Financial Advisor, Senior Vice President and Branch Manager
- 1993: Beasley Broadcast Group, Naples, FL.
Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President
- 1989: Philadelphia National Bank, Philadelphia , PA.
Vice President, Media Lending Group
See July On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Ring-Fenced" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says the Greek debt crisis was not unexpected and, in fact, has been “ring-fenced” by global financial institutions. While there may be market volatility, he does not expect fiscal contagion that could derail the global recovery.
• "US Fiscal Policy Could Boost Growth" Tax revenues are rising much faster than spending and, given low interest rates, the US debt-to-GDP ratio is shrinking, too. Lisa Shalett, head of investment and portfolio strategies at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, writes that these developments mean fiscal policy can be more stimulative for the economy just as monetary policy becomes less so.
• "Higher-Dividend Stocks for a Higher-Yield Environment" A long period of ultralow interest rates has created distortions among high-yielding stocks, making traditional dividend plays less attractive, writes Adam S. Parker, chief US equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co. Parker identifies the sectors in which the most compelling dividend opportunities may be found.
Plus, look for more on equities and bonds, and a question-and-answer session with a veteran manager of Japanese stocks.
Overreacting to the market events often forces investors to sell at the bottom or miss out on a subsequent recovery. By reviewing your long-term, diversified investment plan on a periodic basis, we can alter it as your needs change—or help you stick to it when the market starts to make you jittery. Diversification does not assure a profit or protect against loss in declining financial markets.
BM/Supervisor; Securities Agent: AK, FL, GA, KY, MO, NC, NH, NJ, RI, SC, TN, TX, VT, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative