I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Past President - Naples Pelican Bay Rotary Club
- Treasurer - Naples Pelican Bay Rotary Club Endowment
- Treasurer - Collier Harvest Foundation
- Estate Planning Council of Naples
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Access to Lending Services
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Municipal Bonds
- Wealth Management
- BA - Business Administration & History
Rutgers College, 1976
- Masters Of Business Administration
Rutgers Graduate School, 1980
- Certified Financial Planner
College of Financial Planning, 1996
- 2013, 2014 & 2015 Southwest Florida Five Star Wealth Manager
Click on the In The Press page to the left to find out more.
- Present: *Morgan Stanley
- 2011: Robert W. Baird & Co., Naples , FL.
Financial Advisor, Senior Vice President and Branch Manager
- 1993: Beasley Broadcast Group, Naples, FL.
Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President
- 1989: Philadelphia National Bank, Philadelphia , PA.
Vice President, Media Lending Group
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Spring Awakening” Market prognosticators and investors who remain gloomy in the face of a strong stock market rally are missing signs of a rebirth in the industrial and manufacturing side of the economy, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. He believes that recent policy actions by global central banks will nurture the revival.
• “Lower Growth, Higher Risks” Elga Bartsch, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s co-head of global economics, explains why just three months into the year, the firm’s economists are lowering 2016 GDP forecasts. While recession risk has gone up, she says the probability of a global recession is still low.
• “Lowered Expectations Could Lead to Upside Surprises” Wall Street analysts have been lowering their first-quarter earnings estimates for months. Adam Parker, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s chief US equity strategist, says they might have cut too much.
• Plus, look for more on equities, bonds and an interview about presidential politics with Michael Stein, Morgan Stanley* & Co.’s global head of government relations.
Overreacting to the market events often forces investors to sell at the bottom or miss out on a subsequent recovery. By reviewing your long-term, diversified investment plan on a periodic basis, we can alter it as your needs change—or help you stick to it when the market starts to make you jittery. Diversification does not assure a profit or protect against loss in declining financial markets.
BM/Supervisor; Securities Agent: AK, FL, GA, KY, MO, NC, NH, NJ, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative