I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Past President - Naples Pelican Bay Rotary Club
- Treasurer - Naples Pelican Bay Rotary Club Endowment
- Treasurer - Collier Harvest Foundation
- Estate Planning Council of Naples
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Access to Lending Services
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Municipal Bonds
- Wealth Management
- BA - Business Administration & History
Rutgers College, 1976
- Masters Of Business Administration
Rutgers Graduate School, 1980
- Certified Financial Planner
College of Financial Planning, 1996
- 2013, 2014 & 2015 Southwest Florida Five Star Wealth Manager
Click on the In The Press page to the left to find out more.
- Present: *Morgan Stanley
- 2011: Robert W. Baird & Co., Naples , FL.
Financial Advisor, Senior Vice President and Branch Manager
- 1993: Beasley Broadcast Group, Naples, FL.
Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President
- 1989: Philadelphia National Bank, Philadelphia , PA.
Vice President, Media Lending Group
See July On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Moving Forward” This has been an exciting year for investors, but in a bad way: higher volatility without much return. Some of that comes from political developments, which, says Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, are difficult to analyze from an investment standpoint. Still, economics can be quantified, and Wilson notes that global growth likely bottomed months ago and important indicators are pointing upward.
• “Beyond the Brexit Vote" UK voters surprised pundits and shocked financial markets when they voted to leave the European Union. While breaking away could take years, the markets typically don’t like such uncertainty.
• “Financials—A Catch-Up Value Opportunity” Value stocks have been ascendant this year, but financials—the largest sector in the value indexes—so far have not participated. However, in our view, the stage is now being set.
• Plus, look for more on the equities, bonds and alternative investments.
Overreacting to the market events often forces investors to sell at the bottom or miss out on a subsequent recovery. By reviewing your long-term, diversified investment plan on a periodic basis, we can alter it as your needs change—or help you stick to it when the market starts to make you jittery. Diversification does not assure a profit or protect against loss in declining financial markets.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
BM/Supervisor; Securities Agent: AK, AZ, FL, GA, KY, MO, NC, NH, NJ, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative