I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Past President - Naples Pelican Bay Rotary Club
- Treasurer - Naples Pelican Bay Rotary Club Endowment
- Treasurer - Collier Harvest Foundation
- Estate Planning Council of Naples
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Access to Lending Services
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Municipal Bonds
- Wealth Management
- BA - Business Administration & History
Rutgers College, 1976
- Masters Of Business Administration
Rutgers Graduate School, 1980
- Certified Financial Planner
College of Financial Planning, 1996
- 2013, 2014 & 2015 Southwest Florida Five Star Wealth Manager
Click on the In The Press page to the left to find out more.
- Present: *Morgan Stanley
- 2011: Robert W. Baird & Co., Naples , FL.
Financial Advisor, Senior Vice President and Branch Manager
- 1993: Beasley Broadcast Group, Naples, FL.
Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President
- 1989: Philadelphia National Bank, Philadelphia , PA.
Vice President, Media Lending Group
See February On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “What’s Holding It Up?” A chair or table with four sturdy legs can be remarkably strong and hold much more than its weight. Same thing for the stock market, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Those who ignore the market’s legs are likely to be too bearish and conservative in their positioning.
• “The Big Debates of 2017” In this roundup, Morgan Stanley & Co. strategists and analysts offer out-of-consensus views on such major questions as trade policy, drug pricing and whether Japan will be the world’s best stock market this year.
• “The Case for Active Management” Since the financial crisis, passive investment strategies have outperformed active managers. Lisa Shalett, who heads investment and portfolio strategies for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, thinks the investment environment has changed in a way that will allow active managers to outperform.
• Plus, look for more on economics, equities, bonds and a Q&A with Bill Nolin of Aligned Investors, who discusses how he finds companies where management incentives are aligned with investor interests.
Overreacting to the market events often forces investors to sell at the bottom or miss out on a subsequent recovery. By reviewing your long-term, diversified investment plan on a periodic basis, we can alter it as your needs change—or help you stick to it when the market starts to make you jittery. Diversification does not assure a profit or protect against loss in declining financial markets.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
BM/Supervisor; Securities Agent: AK, AZ, FL, GA, KY, MO, NC, NH, NJ, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.