I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Past President - Naples Pelican Bay Rotary Club
- Treasurer - Naples Pelican Bay Rotary Club Endowment
- Treasurer - Collier Harvest Foundation
- Estate Planning Council of Naples
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Access to Lending Services
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Municipal Bonds
- Wealth Management
- BA - Business Administration & History
Rutgers College, 1976
- Masters Of Business Administration
Rutgers Graduate School, 1980
- Certified Financial Planner
College of Financial Planning, 1996
- 2013, 2014 & 2015 Southwest Florida Five Star Wealth Manager
Click on the In The Press page to the left to find out more.
- Present: *Morgan Stanley
- 2011: Robert W. Baird & Co., Naples , FL.
Financial Advisor, Senior Vice President and Branch Manager
- 1993: Beasley Broadcast Group, Naples, FL.
Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President
- 1989: Philadelphia National Bank, Philadelphia , PA.
Vice President, Media Lending Group
See November On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Jumping on the Bandwagon” In the World Series, we have two teams long seen as losers who are now considered winners and with that comes the inevitable bandwagon jumpers. In a like manner, we’ve seen formerly out-of-favor assets performing better this year, and we’re seeing bandwagon jumpers moving into them as well, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• “Resolving Uncertainty” Once we are past the election and a Federal Reserve interest rate hike, US equities could go higher writes Lisa Shalett, head of investment & portfolio strategies at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• “Introducing Our Short-Term Stock and Bond Indicator” re markets poised to reward an overweight allocation to stocks, or should one retreat to a more defensive fixed income position? Our new indicator answers this question by measuring a myriad of economic and market data in a disciplined and consistent manner.
• Plus, look for more on US and international equities, fixed income and economics.
Overreacting to the market events often forces investors to sell at the bottom or miss out on a subsequent recovery. By reviewing your long-term, diversified investment plan on a periodic basis, we can alter it as your needs change—or help you stick to it when the market starts to make you jittery. Diversification does not assure a profit or protect against loss in declining financial markets.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
BM/Supervisor; Securities Agent: AK, AZ, FL, GA, KY, MO, NC, NH, NJ, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.