I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Past President - Naples Pelican Bay Rotary Club
- Treasurer - Naples Pelican Bay Rotary Club Endowment
- Treasurer - Collier Harvest Foundation
- Estate Planning Council of Naples
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Lending Services
- Estate Planning
- Municipal Bonds
- Wealth Management
- BA - Business Administration & History
Rutgers College, 1976
- Masters Of Business Administration
Rutgers Graduate School, 1980
- Certified Financial Planner
College of Financial Planning, 1996
- 2013 Southwest Florida Five Star Wealth Manager
Click on the In The Press page to the left to find out more.
- Present: Morgan Stanley
See August On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Transition Time" The Federal Reserve has continually told investors that they would be very patient and slow to raise short-term interest rates. Now, strong employment data has raised the possibility of sooner-than-expected rate hikes, says Mike Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, and markets could continue to be volatile until they have fully recalibrated to an accelerated timetable.
• "Fishing for Stocks in the Market’s Midstream" The cheapest stocks in the S&P 500—those with the lowest price/earnings ratios—are not necessarily the best stocks to own at this point in the market cycle. The better investments appear to be closer to the market averages.
• "Keep an Opportunistic Eye on Mexico and India" Emerging market equities have performed well so far this year, but the Global Investment Committee is underweight in the asset class for a number of reasons, including rich valuations and a vulnerability to rising US interest rates. That said, Mexico and India stand apart. Political change and economic reforms could make them future stars.
Plus, look for more on economics, fixed income investments and real estate.
Overreacting to the market events often forces investors to sell at the bottom or miss out on a subsequent recovery. By reviewing your long-term, diversified investment plan on a periodic basis, we can alter it as your needs change—or help you stick to it when the market starts to make you jittery. Diversification does not assure a profit or protect against loss in declining financial markets.
BM/Supervisor; Securities Agent: AK, FL, GA, KY, MI, NC, NH, NJ, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative;