The Dow as of the Previous Day’s Close
I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Citizens' Scholarship Foundation
of Marblehead, Inc.
Board of Directors
- Member,FINRA Dispute Resolution Board of Arbitrators
- Retail Futures Advisory Group- Morgan Stanley
- New England Commodity Club- Past President
- Asset Management
- Business Planning
- Cash Management
- Estate Planning
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Qualified Plans
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- Series 3 - Commodity Futures Registration, 1978
- Series 7 - NYSE/NASD Securities Registration, 1978
- Series 63 - Uniform State Exam
- Series 65 - Investment Advisory Agent, 1992
- Item One
- Item Two
- Item Three
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Is your mailbox overflowing? Start receiving your monthly statements, trade confirms, prospectuses and more online. Just sign up for E-Delivery.
See Investing & Market Insights for the May On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Equities Show Resilience, but ..." Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and chair of the firm’s Global Investment Committee, says equity markets appear to be looking beyond the soft patch in the economic data, but they may not be forgiving for long.
• "Positioning Portfolios for (Slightly) Higher Rates" We expect interest rates to trend higher through the year, which is why we are recommending investors shorten the duration in their bond portfolios.
• "Our Favored Overseas Plays" We find opportunities in Japanese automakers, European industrial restructurings, overseas tech champions and companies that sell to emerging market consumers.
Plus, look for more on economics, real estate investment trusts, energy, gold and asset allocation.
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend", or just have them "Google" me.