To Elisabeth, the best financial plan reflects your life — your values and dreams. That’s why she takes the time to really get to know her clients. Meetings take as long as necessary to define your goals, identify opportunities and choose solutions that make sense to you. Plans include innovative solutions to problems that clients often did not even know existed. Solutions then evolve with the clients’ changing circumstances.
Elisabeth’s strength is guiding the implementation of uniquely crafted financial plans that include input and collaboration from the client’s attorney and CPA. When asked, her clients have said they have never before experienced such a coordinated effort to address their personal financial needs.
With a team of support staff striving to transcend client service expectations, Elisabeth is available to provide her clients with undivided attention during meetings. “Teaching is the foundation of my client relationships. I want to make sure my clients know what we are doing together and why.” Clients choose to work with Elisabeth for her vast knowledge, educational style, diligent attention to detail and collaborative approach, which leave them feeling heard and understood.
- Rotary Club of Concord
- Unitarian Universalist Church
- Wellesley College Alumni Association
- Estate Planning Council of Diablo Valley
- Board Member - Ruth Bancroft Garden
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- 401k Rollovers
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Insurance Services
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Estate Planning
- LGBT Planning Services
- Wealth Management
- Philanthropic Services
- Endowments and Foundations
- Structured Products
- Municipal Bonds
- Certificates of Deposit
The American College
- Series 7
- Series 31
- Series 66
- CA Insurance Lic. #0D84265
- Master's Club Member
- Certified Financial Planner practioner
- Chartered Advisor of Philanthropy
- Certified Wealth Strategist
- Estate Planning Consultant
- Investment Management Consultant
- Portfolio Management Director
- Accredited Domestic Partnership AdvisorSM
- Chartered Financial Consultant
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Senior Vice President
Portfolio Management Director
Have you considered the odds that you will need long term care? Long term care insurance can be a valuable extension of your retirement and financial strategies. To learn more, call or email us.
- Are interest rates really important? Review this report by Miller Howard Investments, Inc. on rising rates and impact (or lack of impact) on equities.
Meet with me and our specialists to discuss valuable ideas and individually tailored wealth planning strategies to help you preserve your wealth.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, HI, IA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, TX, VA, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures;