As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together I can help you to preserve and grow your wealth. You will have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Executive Financial Services
- Insurance Services
- Access to Lending Services
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Alternative Investments
- Art Advisory
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Endowments and Foundations
- Life Insurance
- Wealth Management
- Certificates of Deposit
- Foreign Exchange
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Retirement Planning
- Business Planning
- Corporate Pension Funds
- Family Consulting
- Structured Products
- Asset Management
- Business Succession Planning
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Planning for Special Needs Individuals
- Stock Purchase Plans
- Structured Settlement Annuities
- 529 Plans
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Trust Services and Accounting
- Cash Management
- Corporate Trust Services
- Corporate Cash Management
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Bachelor Of Sciene in Business Administration
- Present: Morgan Stanley, Financial Advisor and Branch Manager
- 2003: Merrill Lynch, Financial Advisor and Branch Manager
See March On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “The Envelope, Please!” Stocks and bonds typically move in opposite directions depending on market expectations for economic growth, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and Morgan Stanley & Co. Stocks like growth, bonds do not. So far this year, both markets are rallying. Which one is right?
• “Fiscal Easing Near Full Employment” Aggressive fiscal policy is usually an antidote for high unemployment. Now, unemployment is low and forecasted to go lower yet President Trump campaigned on a stimulus platform. How will it play out? Hard to say, says Andrew Sheets, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s chief cross-asset strategist, because there are so few examples.
• “Why We Are Bullish on China” Morgan Stanley & Co.’s economists and strategists recently published a major report on their long-term outlook for China. They see the country becoming a high-income nation (as defined by the World Bank guidelines) within the next 10 years. If so, that has major consequences inside and out of the country.
• Plus, look for more on investment strategy, equities, bonds and alternative investments.
GlobalCurrency allows you to buy, hold and sell many of the world’s major currencies, all through your eligible brokerage account. Contact us for more information.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
BM/Supervisor; Securities Agent: CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, KS, MA, MD, NJ, NY, PA, SC; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.