As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together I can help you to preserve and grow your wealth. You will have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Executive Financial Services
- Insurance Services
- Access to Lending Services
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Alternative Investments
- Art Advisory
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Endowments and Foundations
- Life Insurance
- Wealth Management
- Certificates of Deposit
- Foreign Exchange
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Retirement Planning
- Business Planning
- Corporate Pension Funds
- Family Consulting
- Structured Products
- Asset Management
- Business Succession Planning
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Planning for Special Needs Individuals
- Stock Purchase Plans
- Structured Settlement Annuities
- 529 Plans
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Trust Services and Accounting
- Cash Management
- Corporate Trust Services
- Corporate Cash Management
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Bachelor Of Sciene in Business Administration
- Present: Morgan Stanley, Financial Advisor and Branch Manager
- 2003: Merrill Lynch, Financial Advisor and Branch Manager
See November On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Jumping on the Bandwagon” In the World Series, we have two teams long seen as losers who are now considered winners and with that comes the inevitable bandwagon jumpers. In a like manner, we’ve seen formerly out-of-favor assets performing better this year, and we’re seeing bandwagon jumpers moving into them as well, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• “Resolving Uncertainty” Once we are past the election and a Federal Reserve interest rate hike, US equities could go higher writes Lisa Shalett, head of investment & portfolio strategies at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• “Introducing Our Short-Term Stock and Bond Indicator” re markets poised to reward an overweight allocation to stocks, or should one retreat to a more defensive fixed income position? Our new indicator answers this question by measuring a myriad of economic and market data in a disciplined and consistent manner.
• Plus, look for more on US and international equities, fixed income and economics.
GlobalCurrency allows you to buy, hold and sell many of the world’s major currencies, all through your eligible brokerage account. Contact us for more information.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
BM/Supervisor; Securities Agent: CA, CT, FL, GA, IL, KS, MA, MD, NJ, NY, PA, SC; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.