As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together I can help you to preserve and grow your wealth. You will have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Executive Financial Services
- Insurance Services
- Access to Lending Services
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Alternative Investments
- Art Advisory
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Endowments and Foundations
- Life Insurance
- Wealth Management
- Certificates of Deposit
- Foreign Exchange
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Retirement Planning
- Business Planning
- Corporate Pension Funds
- Family Consulting
- Structured Products
- Asset Management
- Business Succession Planning
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Planning for Special Needs Individuals
- Stock Purchase Plans
- Structured Settlement Annuities
- 529 Plans
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Trust Services and Accounting
- Cash Management
- Corporate Trust Services
- Corporate Cash Management
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Bachelor Of Sciene in Business Administration
- Present: Morgan Stanley, Financial Advisor and Branch Manager
- 2003: Merrill Lynch, Financial Advisor and Branch Manager
See January On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Are You Ready for Euphoria?” While it’s easy to say that stocks have moved too far too fast in the past few months, it’s premature to think it’s already over given the powerful shift in sentiment that is just starting, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. He analyzes the drivers of this aging bull market and why he believes it has more room to run.
• “How Corporate Tax Reform Could Affect Company Earnings” In our estimates, cutting the federal corporate tax rate to 15% from 35% could deliver an 8.2% earnings boost to the S&P 500. At the sector level, the benefit could be much greater.
• “Strategies for a Rising Rate Era” With interest rates increasing, investors need to consider different approaches for their fixed income portfolios. These include “bond ladders” and various sorts of adjustable-rate securities.
• Plus, look for more on economics, commodities and municipal bonds.
GlobalCurrency allows you to buy, hold and sell many of the world’s major currencies, all through your eligible brokerage account. Contact us for more information.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
BM/Supervisor; Securities Agent: CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, KS, MA, MD, NJ, NY, PA, SC; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.