My goal is to thoroughly understand your financial needs and then align the resources to help you meet or exceed them. I can help you evaluate near-term concerns and plan for long-term goals, be a sounding board for investment ideas, assist you in developing and executing a strategy that is precisely your own and helps you meet your needs.
- Financial Planning Association - Member
- American Red Cross - Board Member
Southeast Louisiana Chapter
- Junior Achievement of Greater New Orleans
Former Board Member
- WYES Educational Television Foundation
- Audubon Nature Institute
- Better Business Bureau
Greater New Orleans
- Rotary Club - Member
- New Orleans MENSA
- Investment Committee of United Way
- Christian Health Ministries Foundation
- New Orleans Estate Planning Council
- The Kemper and Leila Williams Foundation
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- Philanthropic Services
- Alternative Investments
- Cash Management
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Access to Lending Services
- Business Succession Planning
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Education Planning
- Exchange Traded Funds
- 401(k) Rollovers
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor
- MBA - Finance, 1973
Georgia State University
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics, 1969
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 24 - General Securities Principal
- Series 31 - Managed Futures & Commodities
- Series 66 - Combined Investment Advisory Agent & Uniform State Exam
- Life, Health, Variable Annuity and Long Term Care Insurance Licensed
- Item One
- Item Two
- Item Three
- Over 30 years experience in New Orleans encompassing Private Banking, Trust, Wealth Management, Commercial Banking and Executive Management Positions
See January On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Are You Ready for Euphoria?” While it’s easy to say that stocks have moved too far too fast in the past few months, it’s premature to think it’s already over given the powerful shift in sentiment that is just starting, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. He analyzes the drivers of this aging bull market and why he believes it has more room to run.
• “How Corporate Tax Reform Could Affect Company Earnings” In our estimates, cutting the federal corporate tax rate to 15% from 35% could deliver an 8.2% earnings boost to the S&P 500. At the sector level, the benefit could be much greater.
• “Strategies for a Rising Rate Era” With interest rates increasing, investors need to consider different approaches for their fixed income portfolios. These include “bond ladders” and various sorts of adjustable-rate securities.
• Plus, look for more on economics, commodities and municipal bonds.
Access your accounts by clicking on Log In To Your Portfolio. While you are there, enroll in E-Delivery and help save some trees!
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AR, CA, FL, GA, IL, IN, LA, MA, MD, MS, NC, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, TX, VA, WA; General Securites Principal; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.