My goal is to thoroughly understand your financial needs and then align the resources to help you meet or exceed them. I can help you evaluate near-term concerns and plan for long-term goals, be a sounding board for investment ideas, assist you in developing and executing a strategy that is precisely your own and helps you meet your needs.
- Financial Planning Association - Member
- American Red Cross - Board Member
Southeast Louisiana Chapter
- Junior Achievement of Greater New Orleans
Former Board Member
- WYES Educational Television Foundation
- Audubon Nature Institute
- Better Business Bureau
Greater New Orleans
- Rotary Club - Member
- New Orleans MENSA
- Investment Committee of United Way
- Christian Health Ministries Foundation
- New Orleans Estate Planning Council
- The Kemper and Leila Williams Foundation
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- Philanthropic Services
- Alternative Investments
- Cash Management
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Access to Lending Services
- Business Succession Planning
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Education Planning
- Exchange Traded Funds
- 401(k) Rollovers
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor
- MBA - Finance, 1973
Georgia State University
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics, 1969
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 24 - General Securities Principal
- Series 31 - Managed Futures & Commodities
- Series 66 - Combined Investment Advisory Agent & Uniform State Exam
- Life, Health, Variable Annuity and Long Term Care Insurance Licensed
- Item One
- Item Two
- Item Three
- Over 30 years experience in New Orleans encompassing Private Banking, Trust, Wealth Management, Commercial Banking and Executive Management Positions
See July On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Moving Forward” This has been an exciting year for investors, but in a bad way: higher volatility without much return. Some of that comes from political developments, which, says Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, are difficult to analyze from an investment standpoint. Still, economics can be quantified, and Wilson notes that global growth likely bottomed months ago and important indicators are pointing upward.
• “Beyond the Brexit Vote" UK voters surprised pundits and shocked financial markets when they voted to leave the European Union. While breaking away could take years, the markets typically don’t like such uncertainty.
• “Financials—A Catch-Up Value Opportunity” Value stocks have been ascendant this year, but financials—the largest sector in the value indexes—so far have not participated. However, in our view, the stage is now being set.
• Plus, look for more on the equities, bonds and alternative investments.
Access your accounts by clicking on Log In To Your Portfolio. While you are there, enroll in E-Delivery and help save some trees!
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AR, CA, FL, GA, IL, IN, LA, MA, MS, NC, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, TX, VA, WA; General Securites Principal; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures