My goal is to thoroughly understand your financial needs and then align the resources to help you meet or exceed them. I can help you evaluate near-term concerns and plan for long-term goals, be a sounding board for investment ideas, assist you in developing and executing a strategy that is precisely your own and helps you meet your needs.
- Financial Planning Association - Member
- American Red Cross - Board Member
Southeast Louisiana Chapter
- Junior Achievement of Greater New Orleans
Former Board Member
- WYES Educational Television Foundation
- Audubon Nature Institute
- Better Business Bureau
Greater New Orleans
- Rotary Club - Member
- New Orleans MENSA
- Investment Committee of United Way
- Christian Health Ministries Foundation
- New Orleans Estate Planning Council
- The Kemper and Leila Williams Foundation
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- Philanthropic Services
- Alternative Investments
- Cash Management
- Estate Planning
- Lending Services
- Business Succession Planning
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Education Planning
- Exchange Traded Funds
- 401(k) Rollovers
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor
- MBA - Finance, 1973
Georgia State University
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics, 1969
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 24 - General Securities Principal
- Series 31 - Managed Futures & Commodities
- Series 66 - Combined Investment Advisory Agent & Uniform State Exam
- Life, Health, Variable Annuity and Long Term Care Insurance Licensed
- Item One
- Item Two
- Item Three
- Over 30 years experience in New Orleans encompassing Private Banking, Trust, Wealth Management, Commercial Banking and Executive Management Positions
I am very appreciative when existing clients introduce friends, family, and business associates for an exploratory meeting. I will do my utmost to meet your highest expectations. Please email a link to my website to anyone in your life that may be facing a life changing event, such as retirement or an estate planning issue. Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC and its Financial Advisors do not provide tax or legal advice.
See January On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "2015: The Great Rebalancing Act" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, sees a global rebalancing this year that should lead to broader economic and earnings growth, including an acceleration in Europe, Japan and several emerging markets. He is still bullish on US equities, but even more so on stock markets in Europe and Japan.
• "The US Economy: Are We There Yet?" The US is in the midst of a tepid cyclical pickup in aggregate demand, writes Vincent Reinhart, chief US economist for Morgan Stanley & Co. Lower energy costs should help boost economic activity in the near term, and fiscal policy is becoming a bit more supportive of growth.
• "Volatility … It’s Back!" The Federal Reserve’s unconventional Quantitative Easing (QE) policy of the past five years kept market volatility in check. Now that QE is over, volatility is picking up. Here are some ideas for investors on how to deal with market swings.
• Plus, look for more on US and global equities, fixed income investments, commodities and real estate.
Access your accounts by clicking on Log In To Your Portfolio. While you are there, enroll in E-Delivery and help save some trees!
People are looking for retirement to be more fulfilling and engaging. A solid strategic plan – along with investments that are right for you – is one way to help ensure success. Learn more about some of the resources I can use to help you achieve your goals in today’s new retirement.
Securities Agent: AR, CA, FL, GA, IL, IN, LA, MA, MS, NC, NY, OH, OK, SC, TX, VA, WA; General Securites Principal; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures;
Morgan Stanley Investor Insights