My goal is to thoroughly understand your financial needs and then align the resources to help you meet or exceed them. I can help you evaluate near-term concerns and plan for long-term goals, be a sounding board for investment ideas, assist you in developing and executing a strategy that is precisely your own and helps you meet your needs.
- Financial Planning Association - Member
- American Red Cross - Board Member
Southeast Louisiana Chapter
- Junior Achievement of Greater New Orleans
Former Board Member
- WYES Educational Television Foundation
- Audubon Nature Institute
- Better Business Bureau
Greater New Orleans
- Rotary Club - Member
- New Orleans MENSA
- Investment Committee of United Way
- Christian Health Ministries Foundation
- New Orleans Estate Planning Council
- The Kemper and Leila Williams Foundation
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- Philanthropic Services
- Alternative Investments
- Cash Management
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Access to Lending Services
- Business Succession Planning
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Education Planning
- Exchange Traded Funds
- 401(k) Rollovers
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor
- MBA - Finance, 1973
Georgia State University
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics, 1969
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 24 - General Securities Principal
- Series 31 - Managed Futures & Commodities
- Series 66 - Combined Investment Advisory Agent & Uniform State Exam
- Life, Health, Variable Annuity and Long Term Care Insurance Licensed
- Item One
- Item Two
- Item Three
- Over 30 years experience in New Orleans encompassing Private Banking, Trust, Wealth Management, Commercial Banking and Executive Management Positions
I am very appreciative when existing clients introduce friends, family, and business associates for an exploratory meeting. I will do my utmost to meet your highest expectations. Please email a link to my website to anyone in your life that may be facing a life changing event, such as retirement or an estate planning issue. Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC and its Financial Advisors do not provide tax or legal advice.
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Spring Awakening” Market prognosticators and investors who remain gloomy in the face of a strong stock market rally are missing signs of a rebirth in the industrial and manufacturing side of the economy, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. He believes that recent policy actions by global central banks will nurture the revival.
• “Lower Growth, Higher Risks” Elga Bartsch, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s co-head of global economics, explains why just three months into the year, the firm’s economists are lowering 2016 GDP forecasts. While recession risk has gone up, she says the probability of a global recession is still low.
• “Lowered Expectations Could Lead to Upside Surprises” Wall Street analysts have been lowering their first-quarter earnings estimates for months. Adam Parker, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s chief US equity strategist, says they might have cut too much.
• Plus, look for more on equities, bonds and an interview about presidential politics with Michael Stein, Morgan Stanley* & Co.’s global head of government relations.
Access your accounts by clicking on Log In To Your Portfolio. While you are there, enroll in E-Delivery and help save some trees!
Securities Agent: AR, CA, FL, GA, IL, IN, LA, MA, MS, NC, NY, OH, OK, SC, TX, VA, WA; General Securites Principal; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures