My goal is to thoroughly understand your financial needs and then align the resources to help you meet or exceed them. I can help you evaluate near-term concerns and plan for long-term goals, be a sounding board for investment ideas, assist you in developing and executing a strategy that is precisely your own and helps you meet your needs.
- Financial Planning Association - Member
- American Red Cross - Board Member
Southeast Louisiana Chapter
- Junior Achievement of Greater New Orleans
Former Board Member
- WYES Educational Television Foundation
- Audubon Nature Institute
- Better Business Bureau
Greater New Orleans
- Rotary Club - Member
- New Orleans MENSA
- Investment Committee of United Way
- Christian Health Ministries Foundation
- New Orleans Estate Planning Council
- The Kemper and Leila Williams Foundation
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- Philanthropic Services
- Alternative Investments
- Cash Management
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Access to Lending Services
- Business Succession Planning
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Education Planning
- Exchange Traded Funds
- 401(k) Rollovers
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor
- MBA - Finance, 1973
Georgia State University
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics, 1969
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 24 - General Securities Principal
- Series 31 - Managed Futures & Commodities
- Series 66 - Combined Investment Advisory Agent & Uniform State Exam
- Life, Health, Variable Annuity and Long Term Care Insurance Licensed
- Item One
- Item Two
- Item Three
- Over 30 years experience in New Orleans encompassing Private Banking, Trust, Wealth Management, Commercial Banking and Executive Management Positions
See March On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “The Envelope, Please!” Stocks and bonds typically move in opposite directions depending on market expectations for economic growth, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and Morgan Stanley & Co. Stocks like growth, bonds do not. So far this year, both markets are rallying. Which one is right?
• “Fiscal Easing Near Full Employment” Aggressive fiscal policy is usually an antidote for high unemployment. Now, unemployment is low and forecasted to go lower yet President Trump campaigned on a stimulus platform. How will it play out? Hard to say, says Andrew Sheets, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s chief cross-asset strategist, because there are so few examples.
• “Why We Are Bullish on China” Morgan Stanley & Co.’s economists and strategists recently published a major report on their long-term outlook for China. They see the country becoming a high-income nation (as defined by the World Bank guidelines) within the next 10 years. If so, that has major consequences inside and out of the country.
• Plus, look for more on investment strategy, equities, bonds and alternative investments.
Access your accounts by clicking on Log In To Your Portfolio. While you are there, enroll in E-Delivery and help save some trees!
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AR, CA, FL, GA, IL, IN, LA, MA, MD, MS, NC, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, TX, VA, WA; General Securites Principal; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.