My goal is to thoroughly understand your financial needs and then align the resources to help you meet or exceed them. I can help you evaluate near-term concerns and plan for long-term goals, be a sounding board for investment ideas, assist you in developing and executing a strategy that is precisely your own and helps you meet your needs.
- Financial Planning Association - Member
- American Red Cross - Board Member
Southeast Louisiana Chapter
- Junior Achievement of Greater New Orleans
Former Board Member
- WYES Educational Television Foundation
- Audubon Nature Institute
- Better Business Bureau
Greater New Orleans
- Rotary Club - Member
- New Orleans MENSA
- Investment Committee of United Way
- Christian Health Ministries Foundation
- New Orleans Estate Planning Council
- The Kemper and Leila Williams Foundation
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- Philanthropic Services
- Alternative Investments
- Cash Management
- Estate Planning
- Lending Services
- Business Succession Planning
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Education Planning
- Exchange Traded Funds
- 401k Rollovers
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor
- MBA - Finance, 1973
Georgia State University
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics, 1969
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 24 - General Securities Principal
- Series 31 - Managed Futures & Commodities
- Series 66 - Combined Investment Advisory Agent & Uniform State Exam
- Life, Health, Variable Annuity and Long Term Care Insurance Licensed
- Item One
- Item Two
- Item Three
- Over 30 years experience in New Orleans encompassing Private Banking, Trust, Wealth Management, Commercial Banking and Executive Management Positions
I am very appreciative when existing clients introduce friends, family, and business associates for an exploratory meeting. I will do my utmost to meet your highest expectations. Please email a link to my website to anyone in your life that may be facing a life changing event, such as retirement or an estate planning issue. Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC and its Financial Advisors do not provide tax or legal advice.
See March On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Volatility Can Lead to Opportunity" While higher market volatility is normal at this stage of the recovery, it does not mean the end of the recovery, says Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Instead, it usually provides opportunities to invest new capital at better prices.
• "Consensus Bulls and Contagious Complacency" Complacency has become a learned behavior in the emerging markets minicrises that have periodically popped up since the summer of 2011, says Adam S. Parker, US equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co. But every dip in the S&P 500, says Parker, turned out to be a dip to be bought.
• "Turnin’ Up the Heat" Outsized increases in natural gas prices cut into household spending by an above-trend $34.7 billion, say Morgan Stanley & Co. economists Ellen Zentner and John Abraham. It’s just one of the macroeconomic effects from the cold and snowy weather affecting much of the US.
Plus, look for more on economics, equities, fixed income and alternative investments.
Access your accounts by clicking on Log In To Your Portfolio. While you are there, enroll in E-Delivery and help save some trees!
People are looking for retirement to be more fulfilling and engaging. A solid strategic plan – along with investments that are right for you – is one way to help ensure success. Learn more about some of the resources I can use to help you achieve your goals in today’s new retirement.
Morgan Stanley Investor Insights