My goal is to thoroughly understand your financial needs and then align the resources to help you meet or exceed them. I can help you evaluate near-term concerns and plan for long-term goals, be a sounding board for investment ideas, assist you in developing and executing a strategy that is precisely your own and helps you meet your needs.
- Financial Planning Association - Member
- American Red Cross - Board Member
Southeast Louisiana Chapter
- Junior Achievement of Greater New Orleans
Former Board Member
- WYES Educational Television Foundation
- Audubon Nature Institute
- Better Business Bureau
Greater New Orleans
- Rotary Club - Member
- New Orleans MENSA
- Investment Committee of United Way
- Christian Health Ministries Foundation
- New Orleans Estate Planning Council
- The Kemper and Leila Williams Foundation
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- Philanthropic Services
- Alternative Investments
- Cash Management
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Access to Lending Services
- Business Succession Planning
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Education Planning
- Exchange Traded Funds
- 401(k) Rollovers
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor
- MBA - Finance, 1973
Georgia State University
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics, 1969
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 24 - General Securities Principal
- Series 31 - Managed Futures & Commodities
- Series 66 - Combined Investment Advisory Agent & Uniform State Exam
- Life, Health, Variable Annuity and Long Term Care Insurance Licensed
- Item One
- Item Two
- Item Three
- Over 30 years experience in New Orleans encompassing Private Banking, Trust, Wealth Management, Commercial Banking and Executive Management Positions
See February On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “What’s Holding It Up?” A chair or table with four sturdy legs can be remarkably strong and hold much more than its weight. Same thing for the stock market, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Those who ignore the market’s legs are likely to be too bearish and conservative in their positioning.
• “The Big Debates of 2017” In this roundup, Morgan Stanley & Co. strategists and analysts offer out-of-consensus views on such major questions as trade policy, drug pricing and whether Japan will be the world’s best stock market this year.
• “The Case for Active Management” Since the financial crisis, passive investment strategies have outperformed active managers. Lisa Shalett, who heads investment and portfolio strategies for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, thinks the investment environment has changed in a way that will allow active managers to outperform.
• Plus, look for more on economics, equities, bonds and a Q&A with Bill Nolin of Aligned Investors, who discusses how he finds companies where management incentives are aligned with investor interests.
Access your accounts by clicking on Log In To Your Portfolio. While you are there, enroll in E-Delivery and help save some trees!
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AR, CA, FL, GA, IL, IN, LA, MA, MD, MS, NC, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, TX, VA, WA; General Securites Principal; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.