A fee based Wealth Management Practice built around a firm understanding of the principles that govern Affluent Wealth & Portfolio Management. Our success is in sustaining long term client relationships and support using a three level approach:
1. Financial, Retirement Income & Investment Planning - a holistic Financial Planning process: comprehensive, instructional, and forward thinking. This drives Levels 2 & 3, and tailors our approach to each client.
2. Wealth & Portfolio Management - fundamental analysis determines the level of equity to fixed-income exposure based on global geopolitical and economic affairs & markets. Technical analysis helps to provide the framework for appropriate investment selections. Portfolios are determined by client’s risk tolerance, goals, and time horizon.
3. Risk Management – seeking to avoid catastrophic losses.
David K. Zirretta has been advising Affluent Families for over 17 years. In general, our principles attempt to produce consistent support to the individual needs of our clientele and their families.
- Community Services: Past President of the Board of the Edward A. Myerberg Senior Center
- Chairman and Presidents Council 1998-2011
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Wealth Management
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Estate Planning
- Series 7, 63, 65 & 31 Licensed
- Estate and Trust Certified, & Retirement Income Specialist
- Registered as a Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Associated person of MSSB
- Long Term Care Insurance Licensed, and College Planning
- Health, Life, Annuity Insurance Licensed
- Bachelor of Science Degree - St. John Fishers College
- 2012: Over 15 years experience in Financial Services.
Mr. Zirretta is also registered with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) as an associated person of MSSB. Morgan Stanley* is registered with the CFTC as a Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) and is a member of the National Futures Association (NFA). Certain affiliates of Morgan Stanley* are registered with the CFTC as Commodity Pool Operators (CPO) and/or as Commodity Trading Advisors (CTA).
- Over 25 Years Experience in Business Development, Strategic Planning and Marketing
How would you like to organize all of your account data in one location, regardless of where your accounts are held, giving you an integrated view of your financial picture? I have a solution – OneView. Learn about the key benefits of OneView by watching this short video.
People are looking for retirement to be more fulfilling and engaging. A solid strategic plan – along with investments that are right for you – is one way to help ensure success. Learn more about some of the resources I can use to help you achieve your goals in today’s new retirement.
Meet with me and our specialists to discuss valuable ideas and individually tailored wealth planning strategies to help you preserve your wealth
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, MS, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NY, PA, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WV; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures;