A fee based Wealth Management Practice built around a firm understanding of the principles that govern Affluent Wealth & Portfolio Management. Our success is in sustaining long term client relationships and support using a three level approach:
1. Financial, Retirement Income & Investment Planning - a holistic Financial Planning process: comprehensive, instructional, and forward thinking. This drives Levels 2 & 3, and tailors our approach to each client.
2. Wealth & Portfolio Management - fundamental analysis determines the level of equity to fixed-income exposure based on global geopolitical and economic affairs & markets. Technical analysis helps to provide the framework for appropriate investment selections. Portfolios are determined by client’s risk tolerance, goals, and time horizon.
3. Risk Management – seeking to avoid catastrophic losses.
David K. Zirretta has been advising Affluent Families for over 17 years. In general, our principles attempt to produce consistent support to the individual needs of our clientele and their families.
- Community Services: Past President of the Board of the Edward A. Myerberg Senior Center
- Chairman and Presidents Council 1998-2011
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Wealth Management
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Estate Planning
- Series 7, 63, 65 & 31 Licensed
- Estate and Trust Certified, & Retirement Income Specialist
- Registered as a Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Associated person of MSSB
- Long Term Care Insurance Licensed, and College Planning
- Health, Life, Annuity Insurance Licensed
- Bachelor of Science Degree - St. John Fishers College
- 2012: Over 15 years experience in Financial Services.
Mr. Zirretta is also registered with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) as an associated person of MSSB. Morgan Stanley* is registered with the CFTC as a Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) and is a member of the National Futures Association (NFA). Certain affiliates of Morgan Stanley* are registered with the CFTC as Commodity Pool Operators (CPO) and/or as Commodity Trading Advisors (CTA).
- Over 25 Years Experience in Business Development, Strategic Planning and Marketing
See July On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "More Than Meets the Eye" While it didn’t show up in the broad market averages, many stocks and sectors have suffered serious sell-offs this year. These rolling corrections are healthy for our positive view on both the global economy and the equity markets.
• "Global Economic Growth: Boring but Better" The US’ deep freeze, Europe’s bank credit crunch and Japan’s consumption-tax hike provided some drama to the global economy in the first half. Joachim Fels, chief global economist for Morgan Stanley & Co. explains why he thinks the second half will be more tame.
• "Q&A: Leon Cooperman" The veteran investor, who has spent nearly a half a century on Wall Street, says much about the current cycle is familiar, despite the extraordinary backdrop. He thinks the current bull market has room to run in both time and price.
Plus, look for more on economics, equities, fixed income investments and commodities.
A change in employers can be an ideal time to decide what you want to do with your accumulated retirement funds. Whether it’s rolling over to an IRA or leaving the funds in your former employer’s 401(k) plan, call or email us to see how we can help you make informed decisions.
How would you like to organize all of your account data in one location, regardless of where your accounts are held, giving you an integrated view of your financial picture? I have a solution – OneView. Learn about the key benefits of OneView by watching this short video.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, MS, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NY, PA, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WV; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures;