A fee-based Wealth Management Solutions for Affluent Families and Portfolio Management. Advising & Wealth Management for the Affluent Families for over 16 years. My practice is built around a firm understanding of the principles that govern Affluent Wealth Management, including but not limited to: lending, Financial & Investment Planning and frequent communication with the families and individuals we manage. In general the following principles attempt to produce consistent support to our clientele: avoiding catastrophic losses,while planning for proper wealth ppreciation with an eye on taxation.
We approach this level in building for a long term relaionship and by function around a three level approach: 1. Financial & Investment Planning, 2. Wealth & Portfolio Management, and 3. Risk Management. Planning: is a holistic Life View process: comprehensive, instructional, and forward thinking.
Financing retirement, education, business succession or expansion. Wealth & Portfolio Management: fundamental analysis driven to help determine the level of equity to fixed-income exposure based on current and forecasted global geopolitical and economic affairs & markets. Risk Management: technical analysis helps to provide the framework for appropriate investment selections; fundamental analysis helps direct Life View Planning in a tailored approach to each member client: Insurance, Annuities, Long Term Care.
SPECIALTIES: affluent families, Wealth Management, Portfolio & Cash Managment, Capital Capital Markets, Retirement & Investment Planning, Risk Management, Alternative Investments, Long-term Care, and access to Banking Services.
- Community Services: Past President of the Board of the Edward A. Myerberg Senior Center
- Chairman and Presidents Council 1998-2011
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Wealth Management
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Estate Planning
- Series 7, 63, 65 & 31 Licensed
- Estate and Trust Certified, & Retirement Income Specialist
- Registered as a Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Associated person of MSSB
- Long Term Care Insurance Licensed, and College Planning
- Health, Life, Annuity Insurance Licensed
- Bachelor of Science Degree - St. John Fishers College
- 2012: Over 15 years experience in Financial Services.
Mr. Zirretta is also registered with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) as an associated person of MSSB. Morgan Stanley* is registered with the CFTC as a Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) and is a member of the National Futures Association (NFA). Certain affiliates of Morgan Stanley* are registered with the CFTC as Commodity Pool Operators (CPO) and/or as Commodity Trading Advisors (CTA).
- Over 25 Years Experience in Business Development, Strategic Planning and Marketing
See March On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Volatility Can Lead to Opportunity" While higher market volatility is normal at this stage of the recovery, it does not mean the end of the recovery, says Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Instead, it usually provides opportunities to invest new capital at better prices.
• "Consensus Bulls and Contagious Complacency" Complacency has become a learned behavior in the emerging markets minicrises that have periodically popped up since the summer of 2011, says Adam S. Parker, US equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co. But every dip in the S&P 500, says Parker, turned out to be a dip to be bought.
• "Turnin’ Up the Heat" Outsized increases in natural gas prices cut into household spending by an above-trend $34.7 billion, say Morgan Stanley & Co. economists Ellen Zentner and John Abraham. It’s just one of the macroeconomic effects from the cold and snowy weather affecting much of the US.
Plus, look for more on economics, equities, fixed income and alternative investments.
A change in employers can be an ideal time to decide what you want to do with your accumulated retirement funds. Whether it’s rolling over to an IRA or leaving the funds in your former employer’s 401(k) plan, call or email us to see how we can help you make informed decisions.
How would you like to organize all of your account data in one location, regardless of where your accounts are held, giving you an integrated view of your financial picture? I have a solution – OneView. Learn about the key benefits of OneView by watching this short video.