A fee-based Wealth Management Solutions for Affluent Families and Portfolio Management. Advising & Wealth Management for the Affluent Families for over 16 years. My practice is built around a firm understanding of the principles that govern Affluent Wealth Management, including but not limited to: lending, Financial & Investment Planning and frequent communication with the families and individuals we manage. In general the following principles attempt to produce consistent support to our clientele: avoiding catastrophic losses, while planning for proper wealth appreciation with an eye on taxation.
We approach this level in building for a long term relaionship and by function around a three level approach: 1. Financial & Investment Planning, 2. Wealth & Portfolio Management, and 3. Risk Management. Planning: is a holistic Life View process: comprehensive, instructional, and forward thinking.
Financing retirement, education, business succession or expansion. Wealth & Portfolio Management: fundamental analysis driven to help determine the level of equity to fixed-income exposure based on current and forecasted global geopolitical and economic affairs & markets. Risk Management: technical analysis helps to provide the framework for appropriate investment selections; fundamental analysis helps direct Life View Planning in a tailored approach to each member client: Insurance, Annuities, Long Term Care.
SPECIALTIES: affluent families, Wealth Management, Portfolio & Cash Managment, Capital Capital Markets, Retirement & Investment Planning, Risk Management, Alternative Investments, Long-term Care, and access to Banking Services.
- Community Services: Past President of the Board of the Edward A. Myerberg Senior Center
- Chairman and Presidents Council 1998-2011
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Wealth Management
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Estate Planning
- Series 7, 63, 65 & 31 Licensed
- Estate and Trust Certified, & Retirement Income Specialist
- Registered as a Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Associated person of MSSB
- Long Term Care Insurance Licensed, and College Planning
- Health, Life, Annuity Insurance Licensed
- Bachelor of Science Degree - St. John Fishers College
- 2012: Over 15 years experience in Financial Services.
Mr. Zirretta is also registered with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) as an associated person of MSSB. Morgan Stanley* is registered with the CFTC as a Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) and is a member of the National Futures Association (NFA). Certain affiliates of Morgan Stanley* are registered with the CFTC as Commodity Pool Operators (CPO) and/or as Commodity Trading Advisors (CTA).
- Over 25 Years Experience in Business Development, Strategic Planning and Marketing
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Seventh Inning Stretch" We expect US equities to continue to rise in line with earnings growth, says Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. That means returns could be closer to 7% or 8% rather than the 20%-plus average of the past five years.
• "Still Prefer Developing to Emerging Markets" Morgan Stanley & Co. equity strategists say the best opportunities this year are in the developed markets, especially Europe and Japan. They expect the emerging markets to continue to underperform.
• "ContagEM: Could It Be Worse Than in the 1990s?" The emerging markets went through two sizeable economic shocks in the 1990s, with little noticeable impact on the developed markets. Because the emerging markets now make up a larger share of the global economy, an EM economic shock today could hit the developed markets much harder.
Plus, look for more on economics, equities and fixed income investments.
A change in employers can be an ideal time to decide what you want to do with your accumulated retirement funds. Whether it’s rolling over to an IRA or leaving the funds in your former employer’s 401(k) plan, call or email us to see how we can help you make informed decisions.
How would you like to organize all of your account data in one location, regardless of where your accounts are held, giving you an integrated view of your financial picture? I have a solution – OneView. Learn about the key benefits of OneView by watching this short video.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, MS, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NY, PA, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WV; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures;