Wealth Management Practice built around a firm understanding of the principles that govern Wealth & Portfolio Management, Planning and Advising. My success is in sustaining long term client relationships and support, integrating planning with the use of a three level approach:
1. Financial, Retirement Income & Investment Planning - a holistic Financial Planning process: comprehensive, instructional, and forward thinking. This drives Levels 2 & 3, and tailors our approach to each client.
2. Wealth & Portfolio Management - fundamental analysis determines the level of equity to fixed-income exposure based on global geopolitical and economic affairs & markets. Technical analysis helps to provide the framework for appropriate investment selections. Portfolios are determined by client’s risk tolerance, goals, and time horizon.
3. Risk Management - seeking to avoid catastrophic losses.
David K. Zirretta, Financial Advisor, has been advising Affluent Families for over 18 years. In general, my principles attempt to produce consistent support and tailored solutions to the individual needs of our clientele and their families
- Community Services: Past President of the Board of the Edward A. Myerberg Senior Center, Finance & Strategic Planning Committee – Chestnut Ridge Country Club
- Chairman, Presidents and/or Masters Council - 1998 to present
- Portfolio Management Institute – 2005 to present
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Wealth Management
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Series 7, 63, 65 & 31 Licensed
- Estate and Trust Certified, & Retirement Income Specialist
- Registered as a Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Associated person of MSSB
- Long Term Care Insurance Licensed, and College Planning
- Health, Life, Annuity Insurance Licensed
- Bachelor of Science Degree - St. John Fishers College
- • National Mortgage Licensing Federal Registry #1255350 as an Associated person of MSSB.
- 2016: Over 19 years experience in Wealth Management and Financial Services
Mr. Zirretta is also registered with the National Mortgage Licensing Federal Registry #1255350 and Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) as an associated person of MSSB. Morgan Stanley* is registered with the CFTC as a Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) and is a member of the National Futures Association (NFA). Certain affiliates of Morgan Stanley* are registered with the CFTC as Commodity Pool Operators (CPO) and/or as Commodity Trading Advisors (CTA).
- Over 25 Years Experience in Business Development, Strategic Planning and Marketing
How would you like to organize all of your account data in one location, regardless of where your accounts are held, giving you an integrated view of your financial picture? I have a solution – OneView. Learn about the key benefits of OneView by watching this short video.
Meet with me and our specialists to discuss valuable ideas and individually tailored wealth planning strategies to help you preserve your wealth
See February On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “What’s Holding It Up?” A chair or table with four sturdy legs can be remarkably strong and hold much more than its weight. Same thing for the stock market, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Those who ignore the market’s legs are likely to be too bearish and conservative in their positioning.
• “The Big Debates of 2017” In this roundup, Morgan Stanley & Co. strategists and analysts offer out-of-consensus views on such major questions as trade policy, drug pricing and whether Japan will be the world’s best stock market this year.
• “The Case for Active Management” Since the financial crisis, passive investment strategies have outperformed active managers. Lisa Shalett, who heads investment and portfolio strategies for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, thinks the investment environment has changed in a way that will allow active managers to outperform.
• Plus, look for more on economics, equities, bonds and a Q&A with Bill Nolin of Aligned Investors, who discusses how he finds companies where management incentives are aligned with investor interests.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AR, AZ, CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, LA, MA, MD, MS, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NY, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WV; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.
Plan for Life, Not Just Retirement