For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve. It means striving to ensure they have the means to pursue what’s most important to them. And it means understanding them as people with unique goals, values and circumstances that determine the strategies I develop on their behalf.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked that can have a significant impact on your ability to retire as planned. Finally, we’ll determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy as necessary to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Church Council at Tree of Life Lutheran Church, Conroe, Texas
- Houston Geological Society, Chairman Publication Sales
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Asset Management
- Access to Lending Services
- Education Planning
- 529 Plans
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Bachelor of Science
Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- Master of Science
University of Illinois at Chicago
- Courses leading to CFP certification 2001-2003
The American College
- Coursework for CMFC, presented March 2006
College of Financial Planning
- Courses leading to ChFC designation 2010. awarded March 2011
The American College
- Series 7, 63, 65, 31 licensed
- Completed American College of Financial Services course: Retirement Income Process, Strategies and Solutions, part of ciriculum preparing for Retiremment Income Certified Professional, September, 2013
- present: Financial Advisor Morgan Stanley*
I enjoy working with people having experience in the petroleum industry, both retirees and those preparing for retirement.
- 1999: Amoco Production Company
Multi-discipline team (engineers, economists, geoscientists) evaluations of select areas of Africa, the Middle East and West Texas
Whenever the S&P 500 experiences a 1% move (up or down), The 1% Move posted in Investing and Market Insights, will provide guidance. Whenever you have questions about market activity, please contact us.
See May On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “It’s Different This Time—Really” In 2015, financial assets got off to good start but faded by summer. Will the same thing happen in 2016? Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, goes through the reasons why the market’s underpinnings are much better now than at this time last year.
• “MLPs Could Be a Catch-Up Trade” The oil price bust was brutal for midstream master limited partnerships, but with prices off their lows and showing signs of stability, it’s time to consider them, writes Vijay Chandar, market strategist at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• “This Veteran Investor Sees Bargains in Financials” Veteran investor Christopher Davis of Davis Funds says financial companies’ 10 years of underperformance now present an unprecedented opportunity.
• Plus, look for more on equities, bonds and alternative investments.
As a Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) I will review your whole financial picture to help educate you on decisions that you and your family make concerning appropriate investments, within your risk tolerance, while providing high quality service. To learn more, email me.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, FL, IL, KS, KY, MD, MS, NM, OK, OR, SC, TX, UT, VA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures
Historical Market Perspectives