For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve. It means striving to ensure they have the means to pursue what’s most important to them. And it means understanding them as people with unique goals, values and circumstances that determine the strategies I develop on their behalf.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked that can have a significant impact on your ability to retire as planned. Finally, we’ll determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy as necessary to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Church Council at Tree of Life Lutheran Church, Conroe, Texas
- Board Member- SCTA Home Owners Board
- Houston Geological Society, Former Chairman Publication Sales
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Asset Management
- Access to Lending Services
- Education Planning
- 529 Plans
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Bachelor of Science
Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- Master of Science
University of Illinois at Chicago
- Courses leading to CFP certification 2001-2003
The American College
- Coursework for CMFC, presented March 2006
College of Financial Planning
- Courses leading to ChFC designation 2010. awarded March 2011
The American College
- Series 7, 63, 65, 31 licensed
- Completed American College of Financial Services course: Retirement Income Process, Strategies and Solutions, part of ciriculum preparing for Retiremment Income Certified Professional, September, 2013
- present: Financial Advisor Morgan Stanley*
I enjoy working with people having experience in the petroleum industry, both retirees and those preparing for retirement.
- 1999: Amoco Production Company
Multi-discipline team (engineers, economists, geoscientists) evaluations of select areas of Africa, the Middle East and West Texas
Whenever the S&P 500 experiences a 1% move (up or down), The 1% Move posted in Investing and Market Insights, will provide guidance. Whenever you have questions about market activity, please contact us.
See December On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Animal Spirits” The pall of uncertainty that hung over the markets back in October lifted after the election, unleashing “animal spirits.” Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, explains this phenomenon and its importance.
• “Earnings Trump Uncertainty” Morgan Stanley & Co.’s equity strategists see rising corporate earnings for the US, Europe, Japan and the emerging markets in 2017. These gains, they say, should be strong enough to buffer the equity markets from potential valuation pressures.
• “Tis the Season for Tax Swaps” Now is the time of year for investors to capture losses in their portfolios to offset gains realized this year or in the future. Morgan Stanley Wealth Management’s team that follows closed-end and exchange-traded funds explains how it’s done.
• Plus, look for more on economics, fixed income and alternative investments.
As a Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) I will review your whole financial picture to help educate you on decisions that you and your family make concerning appropriate investments, within your risk tolerance, while providing high quality service. To learn more, email me.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, FL, IL, KS, KY, MD, MS, NM, OK, OR, SC, TX, UT, VA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.
The 1% Move
Caregiving: Care for Loved Ones, Plan for Yourself