For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve. It means striving to ensure they have the means to pursue what’s most important to them. And it means understanding them as people with unique goals, values and circumstances that determine the strategies I develop on their behalf.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked that can have a significant impact on your ability to retire as planned. Finally, we’ll determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy as necessary to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Church Council at Tree of Life Lutheran Church, Conroe, Texas
- Board Member- SCTA Home Owners Board
- Houston Geological Society, Former Chairman Publication Sales
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Asset Management
- Access to Lending Services
- Education Planning
- 529 Plans
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Bachelor of Science
Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- Master of Science
University of Illinois at Chicago
- Courses leading to CFP certification 2001-2003
The American College
- Coursework for CMFC, presented March 2006
College of Financial Planning
- Courses leading to ChFC designation 2010. awarded March 2011
The American College
- Series 7, 63, 65, 31 licensed
- Completed American College of Financial Services course: Retirement Income Process, Strategies and Solutions, part of ciriculum preparing for Retiremment Income Certified Professional, September, 2013
- present: Financial Advisor Morgan Stanley*
I enjoy working with people having experience in the petroleum industry, both retirees and those preparing for retirement.
- 1999: Amoco Production Company
Multi-discipline team (engineers, economists, geoscientists) evaluations of select areas of Africa, the Middle East and West Texas
Whenever the S&P 500 experiences a 1% move (up or down), The 1% Move posted in Investing and Market Insights, will provide guidance. Whenever you have questions about market activity, please contact us.
See October On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Frozen” We are close to a record percentage of investors who are “neutral” on the outlook for stocks, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, which also coincides with a survey showing a record number of consumers saying they’re uncertain about the next 12 months. What’s behind this uncertainty?
• “We Think US Stocks Are Going Higher” Adam Parker, chief US equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co. lifted his 12-month S&P 500 forecast based not on higher earnings, but higher price/earnings ratios.
• “The Gender Advantage” Companies that score well in gender diversity also tend to do well for those who invest in them, according to studies by Morgan Stanley & Co. analysts.
• Plus, look for more on equities, fixed income and a Q&A with John Bellows of Western Asset Management and former assistant US Treasury secretary.
As a Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) I will review your whole financial picture to help educate you on decisions that you and your family make concerning appropriate investments, within your risk tolerance, while providing high quality service. To learn more, email me.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, FL, IL, KS, KY, MD, MS, NM, OK, OR, SC, TX, UT, VA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.
The 1% Move
Caregiving: Care for Loved Ones, Plan for Yourself