For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked and determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Church Council at Tree of Life Lutheran Church, Conroe, Texas
- Houston Geological Society, Chairman Publication Sales
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Asset Management
- Lending Services
- Education Planning
- Bachelor of Science
Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- Master of Science
University of Illinois at Chicago
- Courses leading to CFP certification 2001-2003
The American College
- Coursework for CMFC, presented March 2006
College of Financial Planning
- Courses leading to ChFC designation 2010. awarded March 2011
The American College
- Series 7, 63, 65, 31 licensed
- Completed American College of Financial Services course: Retirement Income Process, Strategies and Solutions, part of ciriculum preparing for Retiremment Income Certified Professional, September, 2013
- present: Financial Advisor Morgan Stanley*
I enjoy working with people having experience in the petroleum industry, both retirees and those preparing for retirement.
- 1999: Amoco Production Company
Multi-discipline team (engineers, economists, geoscientists) evaluations of select areas of Africa, the Middle East and West Texas
See November On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "A Treat, Not a Trick" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management writes that the recent bout of market volatility—the worst since the financial crisis in 2008 and 2009—marks the end rather than the beginning of markets’ adjustment to the conclusion of Quantitative Easing.
• "Making the Case for European Stocks" Trends in growth, inflation, earnings and valuation could prompt the equity markets to rally through the end of the year, says Sebastian Raedler, European equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co.
• "Consumers in Better Shape for the Holidays" Higher disposable income and lower gasoline prices suggest US consumers could be more generous in this year’s holiday season, explains Ellen Zentner, senior US economist for Morgan Stanley & Co.
Plus, look for more on equities, fixed income investments, commodities and annuities.
People are looking for retirement to be more fulfilling and engaging. A solid strategic plan – along with investments that are right for you – is one way to help ensure success. Learn more about some of the resources I can use to help you achieve your goals in today’s new retirement.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, FL, IL, KS, KY, MS, NJ, NM, OK, OR, TX, VA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures;