For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve. It means striving to ensure they have the means to pursue what’s most important to them. And it means understanding them as people with unique goals, values and circumstances that determine the strategies I develop on their behalf.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked that can have a significant impact on your ability to retire as planned. Finally, we’ll determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy as necessary to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Pasadena City College (PCC)
Business Advisory Counsel
- Tournament of Roses Organization
Equestrian Committee 2014-2015
- Rotary Club of Pasadena
Board of Directors (2005-2008)
- Pasadena Chamber of Commerce
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA)
Los Angeles, CA
- Museum of Latin American Art (MOLAA)
Long Beach, CA
- BGSU Alumni Organization
- Xavier University Alumni Association
- Los Angeles Conservancy
Los Angeles, CA
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Asset Management
- Access to Lending Services
- Trust Services and Accounting
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Wealth Management
- Endowments and Foundations
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Retirement Planning
- Executive Financial Services
- Municipal Bonds
- Cash Management
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Education Planning
- Certificates of Deposit
- Insurance Services
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Smith Barney Financial Planning Specialist Certificate, 2007
- Corporate Retirement Service Education, 2002
- Smith Barney Guided Portfolio Management Program, 2001
- Business Practice Management Program, 2000
- Consulting Group University, 1998
San Francisco, CA
- Long Term Care Insurance License, 1996
- California Life Insurance and Annuity Exam, 1993
- NYSE / NASD Exam, 1993
(Series 7 Exam)
Investment Advisor Exam, 1993
(Series 65 Exam)
- Post - Graduate Classes, 1992 - 1993
Claremont Graduate School
- Master of Business Administration, 1986
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 1976
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, OH
- 2012 Named Los Angeles Magazine Five Star Wealth Advisor
- Smith Barney Century Council, 2009
- Smith Barney Century Council, 2008
- Smith Barney Century Council, 2007
- Smith Barney Century Council, 2006
- Blue Chip Council Member
- GE Sales Engineer of the Year
General Electric Utility and Industrial Division, 1985
- 2011 Named Los Angeles Magazine Five Star Wealth Advisor
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
First Vice President
Retirement Plan Consultant
- 1993: General Electric Company
Sales Marketing and
Customer Service Manager
GE Aircraft Engine Business Group
- 1990: General Electric Company
GE Utility & Industrial Sales Division
See February On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “What’s Holding It Up?” A chair or table with four sturdy legs can be remarkably strong and hold much more than its weight. Same thing for the stock market, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Those who ignore the market’s legs are likely to be too bearish and conservative in their positioning.
• “The Big Debates of 2017” In this roundup, Morgan Stanley & Co. strategists and analysts offer out-of-consensus views on such major questions as trade policy, drug pricing and whether Japan will be the world’s best stock market this year.
• “The Case for Active Management” Since the financial crisis, passive investment strategies have outperformed active managers. Lisa Shalett, who heads investment and portfolio strategies for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, thinks the investment environment has changed in a way that will allow active managers to outperform.
• Plus, look for more on economics, equities, bonds and a Q&A with Bill Nolin of Aligned Investors, who discusses how he finds companies where management incentives are aligned with investor interests.
To see timely market recap, see Cash Market Rates Snapshot.
Whenever the S&P 500 experiences a 1% move (up or down), The 1% Move posted in Investing & Market Insights, will provide guidance. Whenever you have questions about market activity, please contact us.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, FL, ID, KS, MI, MN, NC, ND, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, TX, UT, VA, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.
GIC Theme Primers: The Guide: Be Wary of Low-Volatility Strategies