As my client, you are the foundation of my practice. My primary goal is to make a powerful difference in your life and to support you in making your personal, business and family dreams tangible realities. I put my clients’ interests first, act with integrity and honesty, and strive for excellence in every facet of my practice. I want my clients to feel confident; they will hear from me in both good and not-so good times.
Success is not measured by performance statistics but rather by my clients’ success in achieving their goals.
My investment philosophy is to provide you with a total financial strategy. In addition to helping you chart your destination, I help assure that the method of getting there satisfies your needs. To help accomplish this goal, I use a five-step consulting process that acquaints us with your current financial status and long term goals and objectives and involves you in the process of developing a customized investment strategy to reach those goals.
- Minneapolis College of Art and Design
Trustee 2007 to 2009
Alumni Association President 2007 to 2009
- Reuben Lindh Family Services
- Twin Cities United Way
Arise Project Steering Committee
- 529 Plans
- Asset Management
- Cash Management
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Lending Services
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Philanthropic Services
- Qualified Plans
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Business Succession Planning
- Structured Settlement Annuities
- Endowments and Foundations
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Insurance Services
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate - Visualization, 2001
Minneapolis College of Art and Design
- BS - Finance, 1984
The Penn State University
University Park, PA
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative, 2002
- Series 66 - Combined Investment Advisory Agent & Uniform State Exam, 2002
- Series 31 - Managed Futures and Commodities
- Certified Employee Benefit Specialist, 1996
International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist, 2009
College for Financial Planning
- Five Star Wealth Manager 2010
- Five Star Wealth Manager 2011
- Five Star Wealth Manager 2012
- Five Star Wealth Manager 2013
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
- 2006: RBC Dain Rauscher
- 2000: Marsh & McLennan
San Francisco, CA
To learn more about me, my process, business and investment philosophy, please click on Working Together.
You can access your investment accounts by clicking on Log In To Your Portfolio.
See July On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Ring-Fenced" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says the Greek debt crisis was not unexpected and, in fact, has been “ring-fenced” by global financial institutions. While there may be market volatility, he does not expect fiscal contagion that could derail the global recovery.
• "US Fiscal Policy Could Boost Growth" Tax revenues are rising much faster than spending and, given low interest rates, the US debt-to-GDP ratio is shrinking, too. Lisa Shalett, head of investment and portfolio strategies at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, writes that these developments mean fiscal policy can be more stimulative for the economy just as monetary policy becomes less so.
• "Higher-Dividend Stocks for a Higher-Yield Environment" A long period of ultralow interest rates has created distortions among high-yielding stocks, making traditional dividend plays less attractive, writes Adam S. Parker, chief US equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co. Parker identifies the sectors in which the most compelling dividend opportunities may be found.
Plus, look for more on equities and bonds, and a question-and-answer session with a veteran manager of Japanese stocks.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CT, FL, IA, IL, MD, MI, MN, NC, ND, NJ, NV, NY, PA, WA, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures