As my client, you are the foundation of my practice. My primary goal is to make a powerful difference in your life and to support you in making your personal, business and family dreams tangible realities. I put my clients’ interests first, act with integrity and honesty, and strive for excellence in every facet of my practice. I want my clients to feel confident; they will hear from me in both good and not-so good times.
Success is not measured by performance statistics but rather by my clients’ success in achieving their goals.
My investment philosophy is to provide you with a total financial strategy. In addition to helping you chart your destination, I help assure that the method of getting there satisfies your needs. To help accomplish this goal, I use a five-step consulting process that acquaints us with your current financial status and long term goals and objectives and involves you in the process of developing a customized investment strategy to reach those goals.
- Minneapolis College of Art and Design
Trustee 2007 to 2009
Alumni Association President 2007 to 2009
- Reuben Lindh Family Services
- Twin Cities United Way
Arise Project Steering Committee
- 529 Plans
- Asset Management
- Cash Management
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Lending Services
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Philanthropic Services
- Qualified Plans
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Business Succession Planning
- Structured Settlement Annuities
- Endowments and Foundations
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Insurance Services
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate - Visualization, 2001
Minneapolis College of Art and Design
- BS - Finance, 1984
The Penn State University
University Park, PA
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative, 2002
- Series 66 - Combined Investment Advisory Agent & Uniform State Exam, 2002
- Series 31 - Managed Futures and Commodities
- Certified Employee Benefit Specialist, 1996
International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist, 2009
College for Financial Planning
- Five Star Wealth Manager 2010
- Five Star Wealth Manager 2011
- Five Star Wealth Manager 2012
- Five Star Wealth Manager 2013
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
- 2006: RBC Dain Rauscher
- 2000: Marsh & McLennan
San Francisco, CA
To learn more about me, my process, business and investment philosophy, please click on Working Together.
You can access your investment accounts by clicking on Log In To Your Portfolio.
See September On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Shaken, Not Stirred" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says despite the US stock market’s recent fall, not much has changed to his outlook for growth and earnings, especially in the US. The extreme volatility, he explains, is a result of global rebalancing, which ultimately may lead to a more sustainable expansion.
• "Equities, the Dollar, Gas Price and Recession Risk" The US dollar is a headwind for equities, but oil prices could be a big plus for consumers and companies, explains Ellen Zentner, chief US economist for Morgan Stanley & Co. Also noteworthy is the fact that the firm’s economic models indicate a very low probability of recession.
• "The Value of Rebalancing" Markets can make a well-constructed portfolio go awry. Periodic rebalancing will bring the asset allocation back in line—and may even enhance returns.
Plus, look for more on equities and bonds, and a question-and-answer session with a veteran investment strategist who focuses on US stocks.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, IA, IL, MD, MI, MN, NC, ND, NJ, NV, NY, PA, WA, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures