I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Michigan State Alumni Association
- Michigan Oil & Gas Association
- Vice President, Board of Trustees, Old Town Playhouse, Traverse City, Michigan
- Traverse City Rotary
- Economic Club of Traverse City
- Traverse City Chamber of Commerce
- Former Executive Secretary, 4th & Goal for Thirlby Field Capital Campaign
- Former President, Traverse City West High School Athletic Boosters
- Former Director, CPA/Law Forum of Traverse City
- Asset Management
- Cash Management
- Corporate Cash Management
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Wealth Management
- Business Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Estate Planning
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Stock Option Plans
- 401k Rollovers
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Qualified Plans
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Endowments and Foundations
- Executive Financial Services
- Lending Services
- Alternative Investments
- Fixed Income
- Municipal Bonds
- Precious Metals
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Life Insurance
- Licensed for Life & Health Insurance along with Variable Annuities in the following states: Michigan, Indiana, Texas, Colorado, Florida
See December On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "How Much Is Enough?" The equity markets have been strong this year, prompting talk of a “bubble.” Michael Wilson, chief investment officer for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says it’s difficult to believe a bubble is present if a lot of people are looking for one.
• "Building on a Foundation of Better Economic Growth" Morgan Stanley & Co. economists are forecasting better US economic growth in 2014 and 2015, and so we look at several sectors that could do well in that environment. Among them are home improvement retailers and nonresidential construction.
• "Time-Segmented Bucketing Your Retirement " The traditional approach to retirement wealth management is disciplined and time tested, but it may not be optimal for today’s baby-boomer retirees. This generation may want to break up their retirement funds into pieces that are managed to fund specific time periods.
Plus, look for more on economics, equities and fixed income investments.
The introductions that we have received from our clients' business and personal contacts are greatly appreciated. If we can be of assistance to your colleagues, family or friends in helping them to achieve their financial goals, have them contact us.
Is your mailbox overflowing? Start receiving your monthly statements, trade confirms, prospectuses and more online. Just sign up online for E-Delivery.