I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Michigan State Alumni Association
- Michigan Oil & Gas Association
- Vice President, Board of Trustees, Old Town Playhouse, Traverse City, Michigan
- Traverse City Rotary
- Economic Club of Traverse City
- Traverse City Chamber of Commerce
- Former Executive Secretary, 4th & Goal for Thirlby Field Capital Campaign
- Former President, Traverse City West High School Athletic Boosters
- Former Director, CPA/Law Forum of Traverse City
- Asset Management
- Cash Management
- Corporate Cash Management
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Wealth Management
- Business Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Estate Planning
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Stock Option Plans
- 401k Rollovers
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Qualified Plans
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Endowments and Foundations
- Executive Financial Services
- Lending Services
- Alternative Investments
- Fixed Income
- Municipal Bonds
- Precious Metals
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Life Insurance
- Licensed for Life & Health Insurance along with Variable Annuities in the following states: Michigan, Indiana, Texas, Colorado, Florida
The Free Forever IRASM Add, transfer and/or roll over $100,000 or more to a Morgan Stanley IRA during 2013 and we will waive your annual maintenance fee for the life of the account. Other product fees and charges apply (e.g., commissions).
- Starting in 2013, high-income individuals will face additional federal tax changes because of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare. Learn more about the new Medicare taxes on wages and investment income, as well as strategies to help minimize your tax burden.
You may know others who would benefit from receiving the breadth of advice they and their wealth deserve. As someone who understands the value of working with an experienced Financial Advisor, we invite you to introduce your family, friends and business associates to our services.
Craig Rosenberg is licensed in the following state(s):
AZ, CA, CO, FL, IL, IN, KY, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, PA, SC, TX, WI
This information, products and services described here are intended only for individuals residing in states where this Financial Advisor is properly registered as described in this site.
Morgan Stanley reserves the right, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to retain and monitor all electronic communications. Morgan Stanley will not accept purchase or sale orders via any Internet site, social media site and/or its messaging systems. Morgan Stanley does not endorse and is not responsible and assumes no liability for content, products or services posted by third-parties on any Internet site, social media site and/or its messaging systems. All electronic communications are subject to terms available at the following link: http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers/mssbemail.html
. Any profiles and associated content are for U.S. residents only
*References to length of service at Morgan Stanley include years at Morgan Stanley and predecessor firms.
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC and its affiliates do not provide tax or legal advice. To the extent that this material or any attachment concerns tax matters, it is not intended to be used and cannot be used by a taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by law. Any such taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer's particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
The securities/instruments, investments and investment strategies discussed in this material may not be suitable for all investors. The appropriateness of a particular investment or investment strategy will depend on an investor's individual circumstances and objectives. The views and opinions expressed on this website do not necessarily reflect those of Morgan Stanley Smith Barney.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER and CFP (with flame logo)® in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.
Investment Management Consultants Association, Inc. owns the marks CIMA, Certified Investment Management Analyst (with graph element)®, and Certified Investment Management Analyst .Awards Disclosures
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
Log into your portfolio
Investments services are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC, member SIPC.
© Morgan Stanley Smith Barney.