WORLD-CLASS BENEFITS • VIP EVENTS • HIGH-QUALITY SERVICE
Opening Doors to Rewarding Experiences
Reserved features an array of benefits and opportunities designed to take your Morgan Stanley experience beyond wealth management. By attaining and maintaining Reserved status1, you have access to premier offerings that complement your lifestyle and personal aesthetic.
Enjoy hand-selected Offers and Experiences from renowned brands in the following categories.
- Transportation: Mercedes-Benz; NetJets; Cadillac; Gem Limousine
- Travel and Leisure: Abercrombie & Kent; Cloud 9 Living; Silversea
- Hotel: Small Luxury Hotels; Global Hotel Alliance; Peninsula Hotels; The Mandarin Oriental
- Health and Wellness: PinnacleCare Private Health Advisory; Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa; SpaFinder Wellness; Canyon Ranch
- Retail: Tourneau; Italian Wine Merchants; J. Hilburn
- Dining and Wine: Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar; Roy’s Restaurant; Wente Vineyards; Kitchit
- Culture and Education: The Key
Attend VIP Events showcasing some of the world's most noted leaders and thinkers that will enrich, educate and inspire you.
Plus, you may tap into benefits such as extensive fee waivers (including IRA, stopped check fees and legal transfers), priority assistance from a dedicated Client Service Center, privileged use of our Wealth Planning Centers2 and much more.
Reserved. For You. For Your Family.
To learn more about Reserved and sample the program's many unique advantages, watch the featured video at the right or visit the preview portal at www.previewmsreserved.com.
Contact me to so we can discuss the unique advantages of Reserved and how you may become eligible. Feel free to contact me at Chris.Wagner@morganstanley.com or (336) 271-4307.
1To qualify for Reserved, your household must have and maintain $1,000,000 or more in Eligible Assets and Liabilities or have paid at least $10,000 in Commissions or in Managed Account Fees with Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC. Qualification levels subject to change.
2 Wealth Planning Centers – Available to Reserved clients with a minimum of $5 million in investable assets or $10 million in net worth, giving clients access to an experienced staff of highly credentialed professionals to help with investment management, liquidity issues, risk management, charitable pursuits, strategies for retirement and education funding, wealth transfer, asset preservation and estate planning.
© 2013 Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC. Member SIPC.