As your Financial Advisor, I can help you define and strive to meet your goals by delivering a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve. Working together I can help you to preserve and grow your wealth. You will have access to some of the world’s most seasoned and respected investment professionals, a premier trading and execution platform and a full spectrum of investment choices.
- Director - Austin Downtown Founders Lions Club
- Member - United Grand Lodge of England
- Member - Grand Lodge of Texas
- Member - Shriners International
- Member - Austin Scottish Rite
- Member - Austin York Rite
- Alternative Investments
- Asset Management
- Family Consulting
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Structured Products
- Long Term Care Insurance
- 529 Plans
- Business Planning
- Executive Financial Services
- Retirement Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Life Insurance
- Wealth Management
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Financial Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Philanthropic Services
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- M.B.A. - City University Business School, London, England
- B.A. (Honors) Political Economy - University of Greenwich, London, England
- Series 7, 31 & 66 Licensed
- Group 1: Life, Health & Variable Annuity Insurance License, TX
- Freeman of the City of London (2004)
- Texas State House of Representatives Certificate of Recognition for Services to Masonic Charitable Institutions (2011)
You've worked hard to build your wealth for retirement. We can work with you to develop a strategy so your wealth works just as hard - to help you get the most out of life after retirement. To learn more, call or send an email.
To see timely market recap, see Cash Market Rates Snapshot.
See March On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “The Envelope, Please!” Stocks and bonds typically move in opposite directions depending on market expectations for economic growth, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and Morgan Stanley & Co. Stocks like growth, bonds do not. So far this year, both markets are rallying. Which one is right?
• “Fiscal Easing Near Full Employment” Aggressive fiscal policy is usually an antidote for high unemployment. Now, unemployment is low and forecasted to go lower yet President Trump campaigned on a stimulus platform. How will it play out? Hard to say, says Andrew Sheets, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s chief cross-asset strategist, because there are so few examples.
• “Why We Are Bullish on China” Morgan Stanley & Co.’s economists and strategists recently published a major report on their long-term outlook for China. They see the country becoming a high-income nation (as defined by the World Bank guidelines) within the next 10 years. If so, that has major consequences inside and out of the country.
• Plus, look for more on investment strategy, equities, bonds and alternative investments.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: CA, CO, DC, FL, ID, IL, IN, MA, MD, MI, NC, NM, NY, TX, VA, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.