My goal is to thoroughly understand your financial needs and then align the resources to help you meet or exceed them. I can help you evaluate near-term concerns and plan for long-term goals, be a sounding board for investment ideas, assist you in developing and executing a strategy that is precisely your own and helps you meet your needs.
- Financial Planning
- Wealth Management & Divorce
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Endowments and Foundations
- Alternative Investments
- Access to Lending Services
- Life Insurance
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Insurance Services
- Certificates of Deposit
- Foreign Exchange
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Education Planning
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Asset Management
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Philanthropic Services
- Planning for Special Needs Individuals
- BBA Finance
University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
- Certified Investment Management Analyst, The University of Chicago, Booth School of Business
- Series 7 NYSE/NASD General Securities Representative
- Series 63 Uniform State
- Series 31 Managed Futures Funds
- Series 65 Investment Advisory
- Insurance Life/Annuity/Long Term Care
- Registered Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System
- Retirement Planning Specialist
- Portfolio Management Certification
- Retirement Standard
- PaceSetter's Club 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- February 2002
- Present: Geneva, IL
Portfolio Manager, Financial Advisor
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- June 1998
- September 2000: Pittsford, New York
Clover Capital Management
- March 1995
- January 1998: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Financial Services & Investment Representative
Marshall & Illsley Trust & Investment Management
- February 1989
- January 1995: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Kemper Securities (Blunt Ellis & Loewi)
See January On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Are You Ready for Euphoria?” While it’s easy to say that stocks have moved too far too fast in the past few months, it’s premature to think it’s already over given the powerful shift in sentiment that is just starting, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. He analyzes the drivers of this aging bull market and why he believes it has more room to run.
• “How Corporate Tax Reform Could Affect Company Earnings” In our estimates, cutting the federal corporate tax rate to 15% from 35% could deliver an 8.2% earnings boost to the S&P 500. At the sector level, the benefit could be much greater.
• “Strategies for a Rising Rate Era” With interest rates increasing, investors need to consider different approaches for their fixed income portfolios. These include “bond ladders” and various sorts of adjustable-rate securities.
• Plus, look for more on economics, commodities and municipal bonds.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IL, IN, LA, MA, MD, MI, MO, MT, NC, NJ, NY, PA, TX, VA, WI, WY; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.
Cheryl A. Snook - Brochure