My goal is to thoroughly understand your financial needs and then align the resources to help you meet or exceed them. I can help you evaluate near-term concerns and plan for long-term goals, be a sounding board for investment ideas, assist you in developing and executing a strategy that is precisely your own and helps you meet your needs.
- Financial Planning
- Wealth Management & Divorce
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Endowments and Foundations
- Alternative Investments
- Access to Lending Services
- Life Insurance
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Insurance Services
- Certificates of Deposit
- Foreign Exchange
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Education Planning
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Asset Management
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Philanthropic Services
- Planning for Special Needs Individuals
- BBA Finance
University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
- Certified Investment Management Analyst, The University of Chicago, Booth School of Business
- Series 7 NYSE/NASD General Securities Representative
- Series 63 Uniform State
- Series 31 Managed Futures Funds
- Series 65 Investment Advisory
- Insurance Life/Annuity/Long Term Care
- Registered Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System
- Retirement Planning Specialist
- Portfolio Management Certification
- Retirement Standard
- PaceSetter's Club 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- February 2002
- Present: Geneva, IL
Portfolio Manager, Financial Advisor
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- June 1998
- September 2000: Pittsford, New York
Clover Capital Management
- March 1995
- January 1998: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Financial Services & Investment Representative
Marshall & Illsley Trust & Investment Management
- February 1989
- January 1995: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Kemper Securities (Blunt Ellis & Loewi)
See March On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “The Envelope, Please!” Stocks and bonds typically move in opposite directions depending on market expectations for economic growth, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and Morgan Stanley & Co. Stocks like growth, bonds do not. So far this year, both markets are rallying. Which one is right?
• “Fiscal Easing Near Full Employment” Aggressive fiscal policy is usually an antidote for high unemployment. Now, unemployment is low and forecasted to go lower yet President Trump campaigned on a stimulus platform. How will it play out? Hard to say, says Andrew Sheets, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s chief cross-asset strategist, because there are so few examples.
• “Why We Are Bullish on China” Morgan Stanley & Co.’s economists and strategists recently published a major report on their long-term outlook for China. They see the country becoming a high-income nation (as defined by the World Bank guidelines) within the next 10 years. If so, that has major consequences inside and out of the country.
• Plus, look for more on investment strategy, equities, bonds and alternative investments.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MO, MT, NC, NJ, NY, PA, TX, VA, WA, WI, WY; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.
Cheryl A. Snook - Brochure