My goal is to thoroughly understand your financial needs and then align the resources to help you meet or exceed them. I can help you evaluate near-term concerns and plan for long-term goals, be a sounding board for investment ideas, assist you in developing and executing a strategy that is precisely your own and helps you meet your needs.
- Financial Planning
- Wealth Management & Divorce
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Endowments and Foundations
- Alternative Investments
- Access to Lending Services
- Life Insurance
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Insurance Services
- Certificates of Deposit
- Foreign Exchange
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Education Planning
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Asset Management
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Philanthropic Services
- Planning for Special Needs Individuals
- BBA Finance
University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
- Certified Investment Management Analyst, The University of Chicago, Booth School of Business
- Series 7 NYSE/NASD General Securities Representative
- Series 63 Uniform State
- Series 31 Managed Futures Funds
- Series 65 Investment Advisory
- Insurance Life/Annuity/Long Term Care
- Registered Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System
- Retirement Planning Specialist
- Portfolio Management Certification
- Retirement Standard
- PaceSetter's Club 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- February 2002
- Present: Geneva, IL
Portfolio Manager, Financial Advisor
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- June 1998
- September 2000: Pittsford, New York
Clover Capital Management
- March 1995
- January 1998: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Financial Services & Investment Representative
Marshall & Illsley Trust & Investment Management
- February 1989
- January 1995: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Kemper Securities (Blunt Ellis & Loewi)
See February On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “What’s Holding It Up?” A chair or table with four sturdy legs can be remarkably strong and hold much more than its weight. Same thing for the stock market, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Those who ignore the market’s legs are likely to be too bearish and conservative in their positioning.
• “The Big Debates of 2017” In this roundup, Morgan Stanley & Co. strategists and analysts offer out-of-consensus views on such major questions as trade policy, drug pricing and whether Japan will be the world’s best stock market this year.
• “The Case for Active Management” Since the financial crisis, passive investment strategies have outperformed active managers. Lisa Shalett, who heads investment and portfolio strategies for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, thinks the investment environment has changed in a way that will allow active managers to outperform.
• Plus, look for more on economics, equities, bonds and a Q&A with Bill Nolin of Aligned Investors, who discusses how he finds companies where management incentives are aligned with investor interests.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MO, MT, NC, NJ, NY, PA, TX, VA, WA, WI, WY; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.
Cheryl A. Snook - Brochure