My goal is to thoroughly understand your financial needs and then align the resources to help you meet or exceed them. I can help you evaluate near-term concerns and plan for long-term goals, be a sounding board for investment ideas, assist you in developing and executing a strategy that is precisely your own and helps you meet your needs.
- Financial Planning
- Wealth Management & Divorce
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Endowments and Foundations
- Alternative Investments
- Access to Lending Services
- Life Insurance
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Insurance Services
- Certificates of Deposit
- Foreign Exchange
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Education Planning
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Asset Management
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Philanthropic Services
- Planning for Special Needs Individuals
- BBA Finance
University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
- Series 7 NYSE/NASD General Securities Representative
- Series 63 Uniform State
- Series 31 Managed Futures Funds
- Series 65 Investment Advisory
- Insurance Life/Annuity/Long Term Care
- Registered Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System
- Retirement Planning Specialist
- Portfolio Management Certification
- Retirement Standard
- PaceSetter's Club 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- February 2002
- Present: Geneva, IL
Portfolio Manager, Financial Advisor
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- June 1998
- September 2000: Pittsford, New York
Clover Capital Management
- March 1995
- January 1998: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Financial Services & Investment Representative
Marshall & Illsley Trust & Investment Management
- February 1989
- January 1995: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Kemper Securities (Blunt Ellis & Loewi)
See October On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Frozen” We are close to a record percentage of investors who are “neutral” on the outlook for stocks, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, which also coincides with a survey showing a record number of consumers saying they’re uncertain about the next 12 months. What’s behind this uncertainty?
• “We Think US Stocks Are Going Higher” Adam Parker, chief US equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co. lifted his 12-month S&P 500 forecast based not on higher earnings, but higher price/earnings ratios.
• “The Gender Advantage” Companies that score well in gender diversity also tend to do well for those who invest in them, according to studies by Morgan Stanley & Co. analysts.
• Plus, look for more on equities, fixed income and a Q&A with John Bellows of Western Asset Management and former assistant US Treasury secretary.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, IL, IN, LA, MA, MD, MI, MO, MS, MT, NC, NJ, NY, PA, TN, TX, VA, WI, WY; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.
Cheryl A. Snook - Brochure