My goal is to thoroughly understand your financial needs and then align the resources to help you meet or exceed them. I can help you evaluate near-term concerns and plan for long-term goals, be a sounding board for investment ideas, assist you in developing and executing a strategy that is precisely your own and helps you meet your needs.
- Financial Planning
- Wealth Management & Divorce
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Endowments and Foundations
- Alternative Investments
- Access to Lending Services
- Life Insurance
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Insurance Services
- Certificates of Deposit
- Foreign Exchange
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Education Planning
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Asset Management
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Philanthropic Services
- Planning for Special Needs Individuals
- BBA Finance
University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
- Certified Investment Management Analyst, The University of Chicago, Booth School of Business
- Series 7 NYSE/NASD General Securities Representative
- Series 63 Uniform State
- Series 31 Managed Futures Funds
- Series 65 Investment Advisory
- Insurance Life/Annuity/Long Term Care
- Registered Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System
- Retirement Planning Specialist
- Portfolio Management Certification
- Retirement Standard
- PaceSetter's Club 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- February 2002
- Present: Geneva, IL
Portfolio Manager, Financial Advisor
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- June 1998
- September 2000: Pittsford, New York
Clover Capital Management
- March 1995
- January 1998: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Financial Services & Investment Representative
Marshall & Illsley Trust & Investment Management
- February 1989
- January 1995: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Kemper Securities (Blunt Ellis & Loewi)
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Uncomfortable” Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and Morgan Stanley & Co., admits to having been apprehensive when he published a bullish cover story for the 2017 outlook in January. He argued that a global synchronous economic recovery would carry the markets higher, an out-of-consensus view at the time. So far, it’s working out.
• “Rocking Retail” Economic statistics suggest consumers have plenty to spend, but they are changing the way they’re doing it. While online sales are on the rise, store closures are soaring, writes Denny Galindo, equity strategist at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• “Keeping More of What Your Investments Earn” Have you noticed that taxes are taking a big bite of your investment gains? Tax-efficient investing offers ways to enhance your aftertax returns. This article is an excerpt from a recently published Morgan Stanley Wealth Management Special Report.
• Plus, look for more on investment strategy, equities, mortgage-backed securities, municipal bonds and commodities.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MO, MT, NC, NJ, NY, PA, TX, VA, WA, WI, WY; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.
Cheryl A. Snook - Brochure