I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Students with Amazing Potential S.W.A.P.
- Baylor University Women's Association
- Asset Management
- Retirement Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Fixed Income
- Municipal Bonds
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Access to Lending Services
- Life Insurance
- Insurance Services
- Family Consulting
- Bachelor of Arts - History, 1976
- Portfolio Management Program
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative, 1997
- Series 63 - Uniform State Exam, 1997
- Series 65 - Investment Advisory Agent, 1997
- 2011 Five Star Wealth Manager - Texas Monthly -
- 2010 Five Star Wealth Manager -Texas Monthly
- 2012 Five Star Wealth Manager - Texas Monthly
- 2013 Five Star Wealth Manager - Texas Monthly
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Senior Portfolio Manager
The Cooper Network
- 1996: A T & T
To see timely market recap, see Cash Market Rates Snapshot.
See September On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Attitude Matters” Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says few investors believe the world can overcome the obstacles it faces. And this attitude, he adds, prevents them from seeing and acting on positive developments.
• “Say What? Biotech Is Cheaper Than Pharma?” Historically, US biotechnology stocks have traded at a big premium to big European and US pharmaceutical companies because of their much faster growth rate. But now, for a variety of reasons, biotech is on a par with big pharma or even cheaper. Adam Parker, chief US equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co., explains how this anomalous behavior came to be.
• "Higher Oil Prices and Reforms Give MLPs a Lift" Last year, midstream master limited partnerships faced a perfect storm of lower commodity prices, falling US hydrocarbon production and rising interest rates—and the results were brutal. Now, attractive valuation, higher energy prices and industry reforms give MLPs a brighter outlook, writes Vijay Chandar, market strategist for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• Plus, look for more on equities, fixed income and a Q&A with Morgan Stanley Investment Management’s Ruchir Sharma about the changing nature of the emerging markets.
Morgan Stanley applies innovative strategies, guidance from among the best minds in the industry and rigorous due diligence to help create an alternative investment strategy that complements your portfolio. Learn more – watch the video.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, KS, KY, LA, MD, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WY; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures