Helping you achieve financial success is my first priority. Morgan Stanley has meaningful intelligence about every major asset class and a presence in every major market, as well as investment research from some of the world’s most respected analysts. Together, we will formulate a strategy to help you achieve your most important goals and then deliver a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve.
- Students with Amazing Potential S.W.A.P.
- Baylor University Women's Association
- Asset Management
- Retirement Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Fixed Income
- Municipal Bonds
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Estate Planning
- Lending Services
- Life Insurance
- Insurance Services
- Family Consulting
- Bachelor of Arts - History, 1976
- Portfolio Management Program
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative, 1997
- Series 63 - Uniform State Exam, 1997
- Series 65 - Investment Advisory Agent, 1997
- 2011 Five Star Wealth Manager - Texas Monthly -
- 2010 Five Star Wealth Manager -Texas Monthly
- 2012 Five Star Wealth Manager - Texas Monthly
- 2013 Five Star Wealth Manager - Texas Monthly
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Senior Portfolio Manager
The Cooper Network
- 1996: A T & T
See November On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "A Treat, Not a Trick" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management writes that the recent bout of market volatility—the worst since the financial crisis in 2008 and 2009—marks the end rather than the beginning of markets’ adjustment to the conclusion of Quantitative Easing.
• "Making the Case for European Stocks" Trends in growth, inflation, earnings and valuation could prompt the equity markets to rally through the end of the year, says Sebastian Raedler, European equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co.
• "Consumers in Better Shape for the Holidays" Higher disposable income and lower gasoline prices suggest US consumers could be more generous in this year’s holiday season, explains Ellen Zentner, senior US economist for Morgan Stanley & Co.
Plus, look for more on equities, fixed income investments, commodities and annuities.
To see timely market recap, see Cash Market Rates Snapshot.
Whenever the S&P 500 experiences a 1% move (up or down), The 1% Move posted under Featured Reports, will provide insight. Whenever you have questions about market activity, please contact us.
Securities Agent: AR, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, KY, MN, MO, NC, NM, NV, OH, OK, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures;