Helping you achieve financial success is my first priority. Morgan Stanley has meaningful intelligence about every major asset class and a presence in every major market, as well as investment research from some of the world’s most respected analysts. Together, we will formulate a strategy to help you achieve your most important goals and then deliver a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve.
- Students with Amazing Potential S.W.A.P.
- Baylor University Women's Association
- Asset Management
- Retirement Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Fixed Income
- Municipal Bonds
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Access to Lending Services
- Life Insurance
- Insurance Services
- Family Consulting
- Bachelor of Arts - History, 1976
- Portfolio Management Program
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative, 1997
- Series 63 - Uniform State Exam, 1997
- Series 65 - Investment Advisory Agent, 1997
- 2011 Five Star Wealth Manager - Texas Monthly -
- 2010 Five Star Wealth Manager -Texas Monthly
- 2012 Five Star Wealth Manager - Texas Monthly
- 2013 Five Star Wealth Manager - Texas Monthly
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Senior Portfolio Manager
The Cooper Network
- 1996: A T & T
To see timely market recap, see Cash Market Rates Snapshot.
See February On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “What’s Holding It Up?” A chair or table with four sturdy legs can be remarkably strong and hold much more than its weight. Same thing for the stock market, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Those who ignore the market’s legs are likely to be too bearish and conservative in their positioning.
• “The Big Debates of 2017” In this roundup, Morgan Stanley & Co. strategists and analysts offer out-of-consensus views on such major questions as trade policy, drug pricing and whether Japan will be the world’s best stock market this year.
• “The Case for Active Management” Since the financial crisis, passive investment strategies have outperformed active managers. Lisa Shalett, who heads investment and portfolio strategies for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, thinks the investment environment has changed in a way that will allow active managers to outperform.
• Plus, look for more on economics, equities, bonds and a Q&A with Bill Nolin of Aligned Investors, who discusses how he finds companies where management incentives are aligned with investor interests.
Morgan Stanley applies innovative strategies, guidance from among the best minds in the industry and rigorous due diligence to help create an alternative investment strategy that complements your portfolio. Learn more – watch the video.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, KS, KY, LA, MD, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WY; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.