I am a Family Wealth Director, a Morgan Stanley designated financial professional, who believes that you - as one of our most important clients - is entitled to a different kind of working relationship with the firm. In fact, it is a type of relationship that you have probably not encountered at any other firm. As a Family Wealth Director, I bring the scope and influence of the differentiating resources of Morgan Stanley to our most valued clients.
This combination of personal attention and financial possibilities can help create opportunities for you. Your financial life requires the broadest possible scope of knowledge, and we are committed to helping you have an experience that is easier and rewarding.
- Students with Amazing Potential S.W.A.P.
- Baylor University Women's Association
- Asset Management
- Retirement Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Fixed Income
- Municipal Bonds
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Estate Planning
- Lending Services
- Life Insurance
- Insurance Services
- Family Consulting
- Bachelor of Arts - History, 1976
- Portfolio Management Program
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative, 1997
- Series 63 - Uniform State Exam, 1997
- Series 65 - Investment Advisory Agent, 1997
- 2011 Five Star Wealth Manager - Texas Monthly -
- 2010 Five Star Wealth Manager -Texas Monthly
- 2012 Five Star Wealth Manager - Texas Monthly
- 2013 Five Star Wealth Manager - Texas Monthly
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Senior Portfolio Manager
The Cooper Network
- 1996: A T & T
Whenever the S&P 500 experiences a 1% move (up or down), The 1% Move posted under Featured Reports, will provide insight. Whenever you have questions about market activity, please contact us.
Whenever the S&P 500 experiences a 1% move (up or down), The 1% Move posted under Investing and Market Insights, will provide guidance. Whenever you have questions about market activity, please contact us.
People are looking for retirement to be more fulfilling and engaging. A solid strategic plan – along with investments that are right for you – is one way to help ensure success. Learn more about some of the resources I can use to help you achieve your goals in today’s new retirement.
Securities Agent: AR, AZ, CA, CO, FL, IL, KS, KY, LA, MN, MO, NC, NM, NV, OH, OK, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures