I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Students with Amazing Potential S.W.A.P.
- Baylor University Women's Association
- Asset Management
- Retirement Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Fixed Income
- Municipal Bonds
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Access to Lending Services
- Life Insurance
- Insurance Services
- Family Consulting
- Bachelor of Arts - History, 1976
- Portfolio Management Program
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative, 1997
- Series 63 - Uniform State Exam, 1997
- Series 65 - Investment Advisory Agent, 1997
- 2011 Five Star Wealth Manager - Texas Monthly -
- 2010 Five Star Wealth Manager -Texas Monthly
- 2012 Five Star Wealth Manager - Texas Monthly
- 2013 Five Star Wealth Manager - Texas Monthly
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Senior Portfolio Manager
The Cooper Network
- 1996: A T & T
To see timely market recap, see Cash Market Rates Snapshot.
See May On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “It’s Different This Time—Really” In 2015, financial assets got off to good start but faded by summer. Will the same thing happen in 2016? Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, goes through the reasons why the market’s underpinnings are much better now than at this time last year.
• “MLPs Could Be a Catch-Up Trade” The oil price bust was brutal for midstream master limited partnerships, but with prices off their lows and showing signs of stability, it’s time to consider them, writes Vijay Chandar, market strategist at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• “This Veteran Investor Sees Bargains in Financials” Veteran investor Christopher Davis of Davis Funds says financial companies’ 10 years of underperformance now present an unprecedented opportunity.
• Plus, look for more on equities, bonds and alternative investments.
Morgan Stanley applies innovative strategies, guidance from among the best minds in the industry and rigorous due diligence to help create an alternative investment strategy that complements your portfolio. Learn more – watch the video.
Securities Agent: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, KS, KY, LA, MD, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WY; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures