The Dow as of the Previous Day’s Close
My goal is to thoroughly understand your financial needs and then align the resources to help you meet or exceed them. I can help you evaluate near-term concerns and plan for long-term goals, be a sounding board for investment ideas, assist you in developing and executing a strategy that is precisely your own and helps you meet your needs.
- Superior - Douglas County Chamber of Commerce
- Duluth Greater Downtown Council
- Duluth Yacht Club
- Asset Management
- 401k Rollovers
- Retirement Planning
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Fixed Income
- Municipal Bonds
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Education Planning
- B.S. - Accounting
University of Wisconsin - Superior
- Series 7 - General Securities
- Series 63 - State Registration
- Series 65 - Investment Advisor
- Series 8 - Sales Supervisor
- Series 3 - Commodities
- Item One
- Item Two
- Item Three
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
First Vice President
- 1985: Guthrie - Hubner, Inc.
Access your accounts by clicking on Log In To Your Portfolio. While you are there, enroll in E-Delivery and help save some trees!
See Investing & Market Insights for the June On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Is Sell in May Still in Play?" In each of the past three years, May has been a cruel month for equity investors. This year, it was the safe-haven assets such as global bonds that sold off. Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and chair of the Global Investment Committee, discusses the implications.
• "Technology: Where the Cash Is" Tech companies are awash in cash, and the sector as a whole holds about a third of the $1.5 trillion now sitting on the balance sheets of nonfinancial companies. That’s attractive to some investors, but large amounts of cash do not necessarily imply an attractive investment opportunity.
• "High Yield Bonds: More Downside Risk Than Upside Potential" The high yield market has defied expectations this year and has done so well that, in our view, these bonds have an unattractive risk/reward ratio.
Plus, look for more on economics, investment grade bonds and alternative investments.
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. One way to share this information is by clicking on E-mail This Site to a Friend.