My goal is to thoroughly understand your financial needs and then align the resources to help you meet or exceed them. I can help you evaluate near-term concerns and plan for long-term goals, be a sounding board for investment ideas, assist you in developing and executing a strategy that is precisely your own and helps you meet your needs.
- Redwood Empire Food Bank
Santa Rosa, CA
- North Bay Angels
Santa Rosa, CA
- Schools Plus
Founder, Endowment Committee
Santa Rosa, CA
- Asset Management
- Wealth Management
- Corporate Pension Funds
- Financial Planning
- Access to Lending Services
- Retirement Planning
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Corporate Cash Management
- Business Planning
- Cash Management
- Business Succession Planning
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Education Planning
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Insurance Services
- Life Insurance
- Bachelor of Arts - Math and Economics, 1980
- MBA, 1982
- Certified Financial Planner
- Series 7, 63, 65 & 66 Licensed
- Life, Variable Annuity & Long Term Care Insurance Licensed
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
- 0ver 20 years experience in financial services industry
Is your mailbox overflowing? Start receiving your monthly statements, trade confirms, prospectuses and more online. Just sign up online for E-Delivery.
See March On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “The Envelope, Please!” Stocks and bonds typically move in opposite directions depending on market expectations for economic growth, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and Morgan Stanley & Co. Stocks like growth, bonds do not. So far this year, both markets are rallying. Which one is right?
• “Fiscal Easing Near Full Employment” Aggressive fiscal policy is usually an antidote for high unemployment. Now, unemployment is low and forecasted to go lower yet President Trump campaigned on a stimulus platform. How will it play out? Hard to say, says Andrew Sheets, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s chief cross-asset strategist, because there are so few examples.
• “Why We Are Bullish on China” Morgan Stanley & Co.’s economists and strategists recently published a major report on their long-term outlook for China. They see the country becoming a high-income nation (as defined by the World Bank guidelines) within the next 10 years. If so, that has major consequences inside and out of the country.
• Plus, look for more on investment strategy, equities, bonds and alternative investments.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, FL, GA, IA, IL, MI, MO, MT, NC, NV, NY, OR, SC, WA, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.