My goal is to thoroughly understand your financial needs and then align the resources to help you meet or exceed them. I can help you evaluate near-term concerns and plan for long-term goals, be a sounding board for investment ideas, assist you in developing and executing a strategy that is precisely your own and helps you meet your needs.
- Redwood Empire Food Bank
Santa Rosa, CA
- North Bay Angels
Santa Rosa, CA
- Schools Plus
Founder, Endowment Committee
Santa Rosa, CA
- Asset Management
- Wealth Management
- Corporate Pension Funds
- Financial Planning
- Access to Lending Services
- Retirement Planning
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Corporate Cash Management
- Business Planning
- Cash Management
- Business Succession Planning
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Education Planning
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Insurance Services
- Life Insurance
- Bachelor of Arts - Math and Economics, 1980
- MBA, 1982
- Certified Financial Planner
- Series 7, 63, 65 & 66 Licensed
- Life, Variable Annuity & Long Term Care Insurance Licensed
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
- 0ver 20 years experience in financial services industry
Is your mailbox overflowing? Start receiving your monthly statements, trade confirms, prospectuses and more online. Just sign up online for E-Delivery.
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Uncomfortable” Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and Morgan Stanley & Co., admits to having been apprehensive when he published a bullish cover story for the 2017 outlook in January. He argued that a global synchronous economic recovery would carry the markets higher, an out-of-consensus view at the time. So far, it’s working out.
• “Rocking Retail” Economic statistics suggest consumers have plenty to spend, but they are changing the way they’re doing it. While online sales are on the rise, store closures are soaring, writes Denny Galindo, equity strategist at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• “Keeping More of What Your Investments Earn” Have you noticed that taxes are taking a big bite of your investment gains? Tax-efficient investing offers ways to enhance your aftertax returns. This article is an excerpt from a recently published Morgan Stanley Wealth Management Special Report.
• Plus, look for more on investment strategy, equities, mortgage-backed securities, municipal bonds and commodities.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, FL, GA, IA, IL, MI, MO, MT, NC, NV, NY, OR, SC, WA, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.