For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve. It means striving to ensure they have the means to pursue what’s most important to them. And it means understanding them as people with unique goals, values and circumstances that determine the strategies I develop on their behalf.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked that can have a significant impact on your ability to retire as planned. Finally, we’ll determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy as necessary to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Coaching Youth Sports
- Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts
- Metrowest Car Clubs
- Business Planning
- Family Consulting
- Precious Metals
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Executive Financial Services
- Insurance Services
- Access to Lending Services
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Retirement Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Alternative Investments
- Life Insurance
- Wealth Management
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Business Succession Planning
- Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Series 7
- Series 8
- Series 63
- Annuity, Life and Long-Term Care Insurance Licensed
- Selected 2010, 2011, 2014 and 2015 Five Star Best in Overall Client Satisfaction Wealth Manager - Boston Magazine
- Present: Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
Senior Portfolio Manager - Financial Advisor - Vice President
- 2007: UBS Wealth Management
Financial Advisor - Retirement Consultant - Vice President
- 1997: Olde Investments
Financial Advisor - Vice President
Wellesley, MA and Detroit, MI
You can access your investment accounts by clicking on Log In To your portfolio.
See September On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Attitude Matters” Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says few investors believe the world can overcome the obstacles it faces. And this attitude, he adds, prevents them from seeing and acting on positive developments.
• “Say What? Biotech Is Cheaper Than Pharma?” Historically, US biotechnology stocks have traded at a big premium to big European and US pharmaceutical companies because of their much faster growth rate. But now, for a variety of reasons, biotech is on a par with big pharma or even cheaper. Adam Parker, chief US equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co., explains how this anomalous behavior came to be.
• "Higher Oil Prices and Reforms Give MLPs a Lift" Last year, midstream master limited partnerships faced a perfect storm of lower commodity prices, falling US hydrocarbon production and rising interest rates—and the results were brutal. Now, attractive valuation, higher energy prices and industry reforms give MLPs a brighter outlook, writes Vijay Chandar, market strategist for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• Plus, look for more on equities, fixed income and a Q&A with Morgan Stanley Investment Management’s Ruchir Sharma about the changing nature of the emerging markets.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, MA, MD, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NY, PA, RI, UT, VA, VT, WV; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative