For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve. It means striving to ensure they have the means to pursue what’s most important to them. And it means understanding them as people with unique goals, values and circumstances that determine the strategies I develop on their behalf.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked that can have a significant impact on your ability to retire as planned. Finally, we’ll determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy as necessary to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Coaching Youth Sports
- Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts
- Metrowest Car Clubs
- Business Planning
- Family Consulting
- Precious Metals
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Executive Financial Services
- Insurance Services
- Access to Lending Services
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Retirement Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Alternative Investments
- Life Insurance
- Wealth Management
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Business Succession Planning
- Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Series 7
- Series 8
- Series 63
- Annuity, Life and Long-Term Care Insurance Licensed
- Selected 2010, 2011, 2014 and 2015 Five Star Best in Overall Client Satisfaction Wealth Manager - Boston Magazine
- Present: Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
Senior Portfolio Manager - Financial Advisor - Vice President
- 2007: UBS Wealth Management
Financial Advisor - Retirement Consultant - Vice President
- 1997: Olde Investments
Financial Advisor - Vice President
Wellesley, MA and Detroit, MI
You can access your investment accounts by clicking on Log In To your portfolio.
See May On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “It’s Different This Time—Really” In 2015, financial assets got off to good start but faded by summer. Will the same thing happen in 2016? Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, goes through the reasons why the market’s underpinnings are much better now than at this time last year.
• “MLPs Could Be a Catch-Up Trade” The oil price bust was brutal for midstream master limited partnerships, but with prices off their lows and showing signs of stability, it’s time to consider them, writes Vijay Chandar, market strategist at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• “This Veteran Investor Sees Bargains in Financials” Veteran investor Christopher Davis of Davis Funds says financial companies’ 10 years of underperformance now present an unprecedented opportunity.
• Plus, look for more on equities, bonds and alternative investments.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, MA, MD, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative