I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Coaching Youth Sports
- Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts
- Metrowest Car Clubs
- Business Planning
- Family Consulting
- Precious Metals
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Executive Financial Services
- Insurance Services
- Lending Services
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Retirement Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Alternative Investments
- Life Insurance
- Wealth Management
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Business Succession Planning
- Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Series 7
- Series 8
- Series 63
- Annuity, Life and Long-Term Care Insurance Licensed
- Selected 2010, 2011, 2014 and 2015 Five Star Best in Overall Client Satisfaction Wealth Manager - Boston Magazine
- Present: Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
Senior Portfolio Manager - Financial Advisor - Vice President
- 2007: UBS Wealth Management
Financial Advisor - Retirement Consultant - Vice President
- 1997: Olde Investments
Financial Advisor - Vice President
Wellesley, MA and Detroit, MI
I am very appreciative when existing clients refer friends, family, and business associates for an exploratory meeting. I will do my utmost to meet your highest expectations.
You can access your investment accounts by clicking on Log In To your portfolio.
See October On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Testing, Testing" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says market corrections typically retest their first bottom about two months later—and that is what’s probably happening now.
• "Cycle Slower, Not Over" TThere’s ample evidence that global growth is slowing, and Morgan Stanley & Co. economists have lowered their 2015 and 2016 forecasts. Nonetheless, they still see growth, not recession.
• "MLPs Face a Perfect Storm" Master limited partnerships (MLPs) are down about 35% for the year to date on a perfect storm of investor concerns about MLPs’ volume of business, low energy prices and uncertainty about interest rates.
Plus, look for more on equities and bonds, as well as a question-and-answer session with an investment strategist who argues that “people are too cynical” about the economy and then offers a new growth paradigm.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, MA, MD, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative