I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Coaching Youth Sports
- Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts
- Metrowest Car Clubs
- Business Planning
- Family Consulting
- Precious Metals
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Executive Financial Services
- Insurance Services
- Lending Services
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Retirement Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Alternative Investments
- Life Insurance
- Wealth Management
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Business Succession Planning
- Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Series 7
- Series 8
- Series 63
- Annuity, Life and Long-Term Care Insurance Licensed
- Selected 2010, 2011, 2014 and 2015 Five Star Best in Overall Client Satisfaction Wealth Manager - Boston Magazine
- Present: Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
Senior Portfolio Manager - Financial Advisor - Vice President
- 2007: UBS Wealth Management
Financial Advisor - Retirement Consultant - Vice President
- 1997: Olde Investments
Financial Advisor - Vice President
Wellesley, MA and Detroit, MI
I am very appreciative when existing clients refer friends, family, and business associates for an exploratory meeting. I will do my utmost to meet your highest expectations.
You can access your investment accounts by clicking on Log In To your portfolio.
See May On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Don’t Get Caught Flat-Footed" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, sees investing as a contact sport. There are times you are going to get hurt, but if you don’t play with a purpose, you are likely to hurt a lot worse.
• "Growth a Little Later, Rate Hike a Little Sooner" First-quarter US economic data was disappointing, but we expect better reports as the year progresses. We now anticipate the Fed hiking interest rates in December instead of March 2016, our previous forecast.
• "Still Bullish on Global Equities" Morgan Stanley & Co. strategists see the greatest upside potential in Europe, Japan and the US, and the least in the emerging markets.
Plus, more on equities, fixed income securities and a Q&A on global investing with Carmel Wellso, director of research and a fund manager for Janus Funds.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, MA, MD, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative