For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve. It means striving to ensure they have the means to pursue what’s most important to them. And it means understanding them as people with unique goals, values and circumstances that determine the strategies I develop on their behalf.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked that can have a significant impact on your ability to retire as planned. Finally, we’ll determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy as necessary to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Coaching Youth Sports
- Metrowest Car Clubs
- Board Member - Westborough Youth Football and Cheer
- Business Planning
- Family Consulting
- Precious Metals
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Executive Financial Services
- Insurance Services
- Access to Lending Services
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Retirement Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Alternative Investments
- Life Insurance
- Wealth Management
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Business Succession Planning
- Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Series 7
- Series 8
- Series 63
- Annuity, Life and Long-Term Care Insurance Licensed
- Selected 2010, 2011, 2014 and 2015 Five Star Best in Overall Client Satisfaction Wealth Manager - Boston Magazine
- Present: Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
Senior Portfolio Manager - Financial Advisor - Vice President
- 2007: UBS Wealth Management
Financial Advisor - Retirement Consultant - Vice President
- 1997: Olde Investments
Financial Advisor - Vice President
Wellesley, MA and Detroit, MI
You can access your investment accounts by clicking on Log In To your portfolio.
See December On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Animal Spirits” The pall of uncertainty that hung over the markets back in October lifted after the election, unleashing “animal spirits.” Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, explains this phenomenon and its importance.
• “Earnings Trump Uncertainty” Morgan Stanley & Co.’s equity strategists see rising corporate earnings for the US, Europe, Japan and the emerging markets in 2017. These gains, they say, should be strong enough to buffer the equity markets from potential valuation pressures.
• “Tis the Season for Tax Swaps” Now is the time of year for investors to capture losses in their portfolios to offset gains realized this year or in the future. Morgan Stanley Wealth Management’s team that follows closed-end and exchange-traded funds explains how it’s done.
• Plus, look for more on economics, fixed income and alternative investments.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, MA, MD, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NY, PA, RI, UT, VA, VT, WV; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.