For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve. It means striving to ensure they have the means to pursue what’s most important to them. And it means understanding them as people with unique goals, values and circumstances that determine the strategies I develop on their behalf.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked that can have a significant impact on your ability to retire as planned. Finally, we’ll determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy as necessary to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Coaching Youth Sports
- Metrowest Car Clubs
- Board Member - Westborough Youth Football and Cheer
- Business Planning
- Family Consulting
- Precious Metals
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Executive Financial Services
- Insurance Services
- Access to Lending Services
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Retirement Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Alternative Investments
- Life Insurance
- Wealth Management
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Business Succession Planning
- Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Series 7
- Series 8
- Series 63
- Annuity, Life and Long-Term Care Insurance Licensed
- Selected 2010, 2011, 2014 and 2015 Five Star Best in Overall Client Satisfaction Wealth Manager - Boston Magazine
- Present: Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
Senior Portfolio Manager - Financial Advisor - Vice President
- 2007: UBS Wealth Management
Financial Advisor - Retirement Consultant - Vice President
- 1997: Olde Investments
Financial Advisor - Vice President
Wellesley, MA and Detroit, MI
You can access your investment accounts by clicking on Log In To your portfolio.
See January On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Are You Ready for Euphoria?” While it’s easy to say that stocks have moved too far too fast in the past few months, it’s premature to think it’s already over given the powerful shift in sentiment that is just starting, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. He analyzes the drivers of this aging bull market and why he believes it has more room to run.
• “How Corporate Tax Reform Could Affect Company Earnings” In our estimates, cutting the federal corporate tax rate to 15% from 35% could deliver an 8.2% earnings boost to the S&P 500. At the sector level, the benefit could be much greater.
• “Strategies for a Rising Rate Era” With interest rates increasing, investors need to consider different approaches for their fixed income portfolios. These include “bond ladders” and various sorts of adjustable-rate securities.
• Plus, look for more on economics, commodities and municipal bonds.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CT, FL, MA, MD, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NY, PA, RI, UT, VA, VT, WV; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.