I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Coaching Youth Sports
- Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts
- Metrowest Car Clubs
- Business Planning
- Family Consulting
- Precious Metals
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Executive Financial Services
- Insurance Services
- Lending Services
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Retirement Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Alternative Investments
- Life Insurance
- Wealth Management
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Business Succession Planning
- Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Series 7
- Series 8
- Series 63
- Annuity, Life and Long-Term Care Insurance Licensed
- Selected 2010, 2011 and 2014 Five Star Best in Overall Client Satisfaction Wealth Manager - Boston Magazine
- Present: Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
Senior Portfolio Manager - Financial Advisor - Vice President
- 2007: UBS Wealth Management
Financial Advisor - Retirement Consultant - Vice President
- 1997: Olde Investments
Financial Advisor - Vice President
Wellesley, MA and Detroit, MI
I am very appreciative when existing clients refer friends, family, and business associates for an exploratory meeting. I will do my utmost to meet your highest expectations.
You can access your investment accounts by clicking on Log In To your portfolio.
See December On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Keep Those Emotions in Check" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, notes that the greatest determinant of investment success may be one’s ability to control his or emotions and not overreact on the downside—or the upside.
• "Lower Your Sights" The 10-year outlook from Morgan Stanley & Co. strategists calls for lower stock and bond returns. They also anticipate lower inflation in which case real returns should not go down as much as nominal returns.
• "Gold and Inflation—It’s Complicated" Of course, gold has a link to inflation, but growth in money supply and nominal GDP count, too.
• Plus, look for more on global equities and fixed income investments.
Securities Agent: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, MA, MD, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative;