My goal is to thoroughly understand your financial needs and then align the resources to help you meet or exceed them. I can help you evaluate near-term concerns and plan for long-term goals, be a sounding board for investment ideas, assist you in developing and executing a strategy that is precisely your own and helps you meet your needs.
- Pittsburgh Stock and Bond Club
- Greater Pittsburgh Society of Certified Financial Planning Member
- Boys and Girls Club of Western Pennsylvania
Former Chair of the Board
- United Way of Allegheny County
Alexis de Tocqueville Society member
- United Way of Allegheny County
Women's Leadership Council Member
- International Women's Forum Pittsburgh Chapter member
- Asset Management
- Estate Planning
- Wealth Management
- Endowments and Foundations
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Lending Services
- Retirement Planning
- 529 Plans
- Municipal Bonds
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Education Planning
- 401k Rollovers
- Insurance Services
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
- Series 7, 63, and 65
- Series 31 - Managed Futures & Commodities, 2010
- Betty L. Lamb Recognized as a FIVE STAR: Best in Client Satisfaction Wealth Manager(SM)
- Four Year Winner (2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012)
- List appeared in The Pittsburgh Magazine - July 2012
Over 33 years experience in Financial Services Industry
Morgan Stanley* - 06/2009- present
First Vice President
Investment Management Consultant
Citigroup Smith Barney - 02/2006-06/2009
First Vice President - Wealth Management
Legg Mason Wood Walker Inc. - 11/1987-02/2006
First Vice President- Wealth Management
Legg Mason Masten, Inc. - 05/1981-11/1987
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Seventh Inning Stretch" We expect US equities to continue to rise in line with earnings growth, says Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. That means returns could be closer to 7% or 8% rather than the 20%-plus average of the past five years.
• "Still Prefer Developing to Emerging Markets" Morgan Stanley & Co. equity strategists say the best opportunities this year are in the developed markets, especially Europe and Japan. They expect the emerging markets to continue to underperform.
• "ContagEM: Could It Be Worse Than in the 1990s?" The emerging markets went through two sizeable economic shocks in the 1990s, with little noticeable impact on the developed markets. Because the emerging markets now make up a larger share of the global economy, an EM economic shock today could hit the developed markets much harder.
Plus, look for more on economics, equities and fixed income investments.
How would you like to organize all of your account data in one location, regardless of where your accounts are held, giving you an integrated view of your financial picture? I have a solution – OneView. Learn about the key benefits of OneView by watching this short video.
We are pleased to announce that Betty L. Lamb, CFP , First Vice President, Financial Advisor, was recognized as a five year winner of the FIVE STAR: “Best in Client Satisfaction Wealth Managers,” in the July 2013 edition of the Pittsburgh Magazine. Please see “In the Press” for details, methodology, and criteria.”
Securities Agent: AK, AL, CA, CO, CT, FL, IL, IN, MA, MD, MI, MO, MS, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures;
Morgan Stanley Investor Insights