My goal is to thoroughly understand your financial needs and then align the resources to help you meet or exceed them. I can help you evaluate near-term concerns and plan for long-term goals, be a sounding board for investment ideas, assist you in developing and executing a strategy that is precisely your own and helps you meet your needs.
- Pittsburgh Stock and Bond Club
- Greater Pittsburgh Society of Certified Financial Planning Member
- Boys and Girls Club of Western Pennsylvania
Former Chair of the Board
- United Way of Allegheny County
Alexis de Tocqueville Society member
- United Way of Allegheny County
Women's Leadership Council Member
- International Women's Forum Pittsburgh Chapter member
- Asset Management
- Estate Planning
- Wealth Management
- Endowments and Foundations
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Lending Services
- Retirement Planning
- 529 Plans
- Municipal Bonds
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Education Planning
- 401k Rollovers
- Insurance Services
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
- Series 7, 63, and 65
- Series 31 - Managed Futures & Commodities, 2010
- Betty L. Lamb Recognized as a FIVE STAR: Best in Client Satisfaction Wealth Manager(SM)
- Four Year Winner (2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012)
- List appeared in The Pittsburgh Magazine - July 2012
Over 33 years experience in Financial Services Industry
Morgan Stanley* - 06/2009- present
First Vice President
Investment Management Consultant
Citigroup Smith Barney - 02/2006-06/2009
First Vice President - Wealth Management
Legg Mason Wood Walker Inc. - 11/1987-02/2006
First Vice President- Wealth Management
Legg Mason Masten, Inc. - 05/1981-11/1987
See March On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Volatility Can Lead to Opportunity" While higher market volatility is normal at this stage of the recovery, it does not mean the end of the recovery, says Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Instead, it usually provides opportunities to invest new capital at better prices.
• "Consensus Bulls and Contagious Complacency" Complacency has become a learned behavior in the emerging markets minicrises that have periodically popped up since the summer of 2011, says Adam S. Parker, US equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co. But every dip in the S&P 500, says Parker, turned out to be a dip to be bought.
• "Turnin’ Up the Heat" Outsized increases in natural gas prices cut into household spending by an above-trend $34.7 billion, say Morgan Stanley & Co. economists Ellen Zentner and John Abraham. It’s just one of the macroeconomic effects from the cold and snowy weather affecting much of the US.
Plus, look for more on economics, equities, fixed income and alternative investments.
How would you like to organize all of your account data in one location, regardless of where your accounts are held, giving you an integrated view of your financial picture? I have a solution – OneView. Learn about the key benefits of OneView by watching this short video.
We are pleased to announce that Betty L. Lamb, CFP , First Vice President, Financial Advisor, was recognized as a five year winner of the FIVE STAR: “Best in Client Satisfaction Wealth Managers,” in the July 2013 edition of the Pittsburgh Magazine. Please see “In the Press” for details, methodology, and criteria.”