My goal is to thoroughly understand your financial needs and then align the resources to help you meet or exceed them. I can help you evaluate near-term concerns and plan for long-term goals, be a sounding board for investment ideas, assist you in developing and executing a strategy that is precisely your own and helps you meet your needs.
- Pittsburgh Stock and Bond Club
- Greater Pittsburgh Society of Certified Financial Planning Member
- Boys and Girls Club of Western Pennsylvania
Former Chair of the Board
- United Way of Allegheny County
Alexis de Tocqueville Society member
- United Way of Allegheny County
Women's Leadership Council Member
- International Women's Forum Pittsburgh Chapter member
- Asset Management
- Estate Planning
- Wealth Management
- Endowments and Foundations
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Lending Services
- Retirement Planning
- 529 Plans
- Municipal Bonds
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Education Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Insurance Services
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
- Series 7, 63, and 65
- Series 31 - Managed Futures & Commodities, 2010
- Betty L. Lamb Recognized as a FIVE STAR: Best in Client Satisfaction Wealth Manager(SM)
- Four Year Winner (2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012)
- List appeared in The Pittsburgh Magazine - July 2012
Over 33 years experience in Financial Services Industry
Morgan Stanley* - 06/2009- present
First Vice President
Investment Management Consultant
Citigroup Smith Barney - 02/2006-06/2009
First Vice President - Wealth Management
Legg Mason Wood Walker Inc. - 11/1987-02/2006
First Vice President- Wealth Management
Legg Mason Masten, Inc. - 05/1981-11/1987
See October On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Retest and Rebalance" The equity market sell-off of the past few weeks is a retest of the August correction, not a judgment that the global economic recovery is faltering, says Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. He believes that central bankers’ efforts to rebalance the uneven global recovery will succeed.
• "Global Growth: Lower for Longer" The upside of a tepid and uneven global recovery is a long economic expansion, writes Joachim Fels, chief global economist of Morgan Stanley & Co.
• "All About That Base (Case)" Adam Parker, chief US equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co., lays out his base case 12-month stock market forecast—2,125 on the S&P 500, up more than 7% from the Sept. 30 close.
Plus, look for more on equities, fixed income investments and currencies.
- Listen to this podcast featuring Melanie Schnoll Begun, Managing Director, Philanthropy Management at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management as she discusses motivation of UHNW donors, why men and women give differently and the effects of the great recession on giving today.
We are pleased to announce that Betty L. Lamb, CFP , First Vice President, Financial Advisor, was recognized as a winner of the FIVE STAR: “Best in Client Satisfaction Wealth Managers,” in the July 2014 edition of the Pittsburgh Magazine. Please see “In the Press” for details, methodology, and criteria.”
Securities Agent: AK, AL, CA, CO, CT, FL, IL, IN, MA, MD, MI, MO, MS, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures;
CA Insurance Lic. 0536761
Morgan Stanley Investor Insights