I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Boys and Girls Club Advisory Board
- Connecticut Womens Council
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Alternative Investments
- Asset Management
- Business Succession Planning
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Endowments and Foundations
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Executive Financial Services
- Family Consulting
- Insurance Services
- Investment Policy Statements
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Qualified Plans
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Retirement Planning
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Trust Services and Accounting
- Wealth Management
- Michigan State University
- Life and Health Insurance
- Variable Annuities
- Fixed Annuities
- Long Term Care
- Series 31 Managed Futures
- Series 7 General Securities
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisor Law
- Present: Morgan Stanley
Vice President Wealth Mangement
- 1996: Kidder Peabody
I am very appreciative when existing clients refer friends, family, and business associates for an exploratory meeting. I will do my utmost to meet your highest expectations.
See September On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Don’t Blink" If you blinked, you would have likely missed last month’s sharp sell-off in global equity and credit markets—and the equally sharp rebound. Mike Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says this was just the latest in a series of rolling corrections as markets adjust to tapering and anticipate the Federal Reserve’s first interest rate increase.
• "No Signs of Hubris and Debt" Is the US stock market making a top? Not likely, says Adam Parker, chief US equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co., because companies are acting with restraint, not hubris. Parker says capital spending, inventories, staffing and debt are not excessive.
• "Bonds Unbound" Nontraditional fixed income strategies may help investors withstand a rising interest rate environment. We explore how these strategies work.
Plus, look for more on equities, fixed income investments and master limited partnerships.
You can access your investment accounts by clicking on Log In To your portfolio.
Securities Agent: CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, IL, IN, MA, MI, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures;