For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve. It means striving to ensure they have the means to pursue what’s most important to them. And it means understanding them as people with unique goals, values and circumstances that determine the strategies I develop on their behalf.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked that can have a significant impact on your ability to retire as planned. Finally, we’ll determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy as necessary to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Boys and Girls Club Advisory Board
- Connecticut Womens Council
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Alternative Investments
- Asset Management
- Business Succession Planning
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Endowments and Foundations
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Executive Financial Services
- Family Consulting
- Insurance Services
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Qualified Plans
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Retirement Planning
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Trust Services and Accounting
- Wealth Management
- Michigan State University
- Life and Health Insurance
- Variable Annuities
- Fixed Annuities
- Long Term Care
- Series 31 Managed Futures
- Series 7 General Securities
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisor Law
- Present: Morgan Stanley
Vice President Wealth Mangement
- 1994: Kidder Peabody
I am very appreciative when existing clients refer friends, family, and business associates for an exploratory meeting. I will do my utmost to meet your highest expectations.
See May On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Don’t Get Caught Flat-Footed" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, sees investing as a contact sport. There are times you are going to get hurt, but if you don’t play with a purpose, you are likely to hurt a lot worse.
• "Growth a Little Later, Rate Hike a Little Sooner" First-quarter US economic data was disappointing, but we expect better reports as the year progresses. We now anticipate the Fed hiking interest rates in December instead of March 2016, our previous forecast.
• "Still Bullish on Global Equities" Morgan Stanley & Co. strategists see the greatest upside potential in Europe, Japan and the US, and the least in the emerging markets.
Plus, more on equities, fixed income securities and a Q&A on global investing with Carmel Wellso, director of research and a fund manager for Janus Funds.
You can access your investment accounts by clicking on Log In To your portfolio.
Securities Agent: CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, IL, MA, MD, MI, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures