I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Boys and Girls Club Advisory Board
- Connecticut Womens Council
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Alternative Investments
- Asset Management
- Business Succession Planning
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Endowments and Foundations
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Executive Financial Services
- Family Consulting
- Insurance Services
- Investment Policy Statements
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Qualified Plans
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Retirement Planning
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Trust Services and Accounting
- Wealth Management
- Michigan State University
- Life and Health Insurance
- Variable Annuities
- Fixed Annuities
- Long Term Care
- Series 31 Managed Futures
- Series 7 General Securities
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisor Law
- Present: Morgan Stanley
Vice President Wealth Mangement
- 1996: Kidder Peabody
I am very appreciative when existing clients refer friends, family, and business associates for an exploratory meeting. I will do my utmost to meet your highest expectations.
See July On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "More Than Meets the Eye" While it didn’t show up in the broad market averages, many stocks and sectors have suffered serious sell-offs this year. These rolling corrections are healthy for our positive view on both the global economy and the equity markets.
• "Global Economic Growth: Boring but Better" The US’ deep freeze, Europe’s bank credit crunch and Japan’s consumption-tax hike provided some drama to the global economy in the first half. Joachim Fels, chief global economist for Morgan Stanley & Co. explains why he thinks the second half will be more tame.
• "Q&A: Leon Cooperman" The veteran investor, who has spent nearly a half a century on Wall Street, says much about the current cycle is familiar, despite the extraordinary backdrop. He thinks the current bull market has room to run in both time and price.
Plus, look for more on economics, equities, fixed income investments and commodities.
You can access your investment accounts by clicking on Log In To your portfolio.
Securities Agent: CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, IL, IN, MA, MI, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures;