For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve. It means striving to ensure they have the means to pursue what’s most important to them. And it means understanding them as people with unique goals, values and circumstances that determine the strategies I develop on their behalf.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked that can have a significant impact on your ability to retire as planned. Finally, we’ll determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy as necessary to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Boys and Girls Club Advisory Board
- Connecticut Womens Council
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Alternative Investments
- Asset Management
- Business Succession Planning
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Endowments and Foundations
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Executive Financial Services
- Family Consulting
- Insurance Services
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Qualified Plans
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Retirement Planning
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Trust Services and Accounting
- Wealth Management
- Michigan State University
- Life and Health Insurance
- Variable Annuities
- Fixed Annuities
- Long Term Care
- Series 31 Managed Futures
- Series 7 General Securities
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisor Law
- Present: Morgan Stanley
Vice President Wealth Mangement
- 1994: Kidder Peabody
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Uncomfortable” Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and Morgan Stanley & Co., admits to having been apprehensive when he published a bullish cover story for the 2017 outlook in January. He argued that a global synchronous economic recovery would carry the markets higher, an out-of-consensus view at the time. So far, it’s working out.
• “Rocking Retail” Economic statistics suggest consumers have plenty to spend, but they are changing the way they’re doing it. While online sales are on the rise, store closures are soaring, writes Denny Galindo, equity strategist at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• “Keeping More of What Your Investments Earn” Have you noticed that taxes are taking a big bite of your investment gains? Tax-efficient investing offers ways to enhance your aftertax returns. This article is an excerpt from a recently published Morgan Stanley Wealth Management Special Report.
• Plus, look for more on investment strategy, equities, mortgage-backed securities, municipal bonds and commodities.
You can access your investment accounts by clicking on Log In To your portfolio.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, IL, MA, MD, MI, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.
On the Markets - Flipbook