For me, retirement planning means more than providing my clients with investment advice. It means helping them maintain the financial independence they’ve worked their whole lives to achieve. It means striving to ensure they have the means to pursue what’s most important to them. And it means understanding them as people with unique goals, values and circumstances that determine the strategies I develop on their behalf.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We’ll address issues you might have overlooked that can have a significant impact on your ability to retire as planned. Finally, we’ll determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy as necessary to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
- Boys and Girls Club Advisory Board
- Connecticut Womens Council
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Alternative Investments
- Asset Management
- Business Succession Planning
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Endowments and Foundations
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Executive Financial Services
- Family Consulting
- Insurance Services
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Qualified Plans
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Retirement Planning
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Trust Services and Accounting
- Wealth Management
- Michigan State University
- Life and Health Insurance
- Variable Annuities
- Fixed Annuities
- Long Term Care
- Series 31 Managed Futures
- Series 7 General Securities
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisor Law
- Present: Morgan Stanley
Vice President Wealth Mangement
- 1994: Kidder Peabody
I am very appreciative when existing clients refer friends, family, and business associates for an exploratory meeting. I will do my utmost to meet your highest expectations.
See March On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "The Power of Three" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, explains how three separate events in the global economy are coming together to help the recovery become more synchronous and sustainable.
• "Is Winning Losing and Losing Winning?" Perhaps it is in the NBA, where the worst teams get first dibs in the player draft. Adam Parker, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s chief US equity strategist, explains how winning by losing applies to investors.
• "Tax-Free Yields Near Taxable Treasuries" Municipal bonds typically sell with yields below those of comparable-maturity US Treasury bonds because municipal income is taxed by the federal government. Now, a confluence of factors has created a situation in which tax-free bonds are yielding nearly the same as Treasuries.
Plus, more on global equities, fixed income securities, currencies and commodities.
You can access your investment accounts by clicking on Log In To your portfolio.
Securities Agent: CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, IL, MA, MD, MI, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Managed Futures;