Helping you achieve financial success is my first priority. Morgan Stanley has meaningful intelligence about every major asset class and a presence in every major market, as well as investment research from some of the world’s most respected analysts. Together, we will formulate a strategy to help you achieve your most important goals and then deliver a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve.
- Quogue Historical Society
- Quogue Association
- Murray Hill Association
- Talk of the Tower Toastmasters
- Area Governor Toastmasters
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Wealth Management
- Endowments and Foundations
- Alternative Investments
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Taft-Hartley Plans
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Municipal Bonds
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Education Planning
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Insurance Services
- Precious Metals
- Series 3, 5, 7, 15, 63 & 66 Licensed
- Insurance Licensed
- Life & Health Insurance Licensed
- AA - Marketing
Elizabeth Seton College
- BA - University of Hartford
Magna Cum Laude
Blumenthal Award for Excellence in Economics
- Blumenthal Award for Excellence in Economics
- Magna Cum Laude
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
First Vice President - Wealth Management
Financial Planning Specialist
Certified Financial Planner
New York City, NY
- Prudential Securities
- Shearson Lehman American Express
- E F Hutton
Is your mailbox overflowing? Start receiving your monthly statements, trade confirms, prospectuses and more online. Just sign up online for E-Delivery.
Have you considered the odds that you will need long term care? Long term care insurance can be a valuable extension of your retirement and financial strategies. To learn more, call or email us.
See November On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Jumping on the Bandwagon” In the World Series, we have two teams long seen as losers who are now considered winners and with that comes the inevitable bandwagon jumpers. In a like manner, we’ve seen formerly out-of-favor assets performing better this year, and we’re seeing bandwagon jumpers moving into them as well, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• “Resolving Uncertainty” Once we are past the election and a Federal Reserve interest rate hike, US equities could go higher writes Lisa Shalett, head of investment & portfolio strategies at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• “Introducing Our Short-Term Stock and Bond Indicator” re markets poised to reward an overweight allocation to stocks, or should one retreat to a more defensive fixed income position? Our new indicator answers this question by measuring a myriad of economic and market data in a disciplined and consistent manner.
• Plus, look for more on US and international equities, fixed income and economics.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: CA, CT, FL, GA, IN, MA, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, PA, UT; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.