Your financial success is my first priority. Morgan Stanley has meaningful intelligence about every major asset class and a presence in every major market, as well as investment research from some of the world’s most respected analysts. Together, we will formulate a strategy to help you achieve your most important goals and then deliver a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve.
- Quogue Historical Society
- Quogue Association
- Murray Hill Association
- Talk of the Tower Toastmasters
- Area Governor Toastmasters
- Estate Planning
- Wealth Management
- Endowments and Foundations
- Alternative Investments
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Taft-Hartley Plans
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Municipal Bonds
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Education Planning
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- 401k Rollovers
- Insurance Services
- Precious Metals
- Series 3, 5, 7, 15, 63 & 66 Licensed
- Insurance Licensed
- Life & Health Insurance Licensed
- AA - Marketing
Elizabeth Seton College
- BA - University of Hartford
Magna Cum Laude
Blumenthal Award for Excellence in Economics
- Blumenthal Award for Excellence in Economics
- Magna Cum Laude
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
First Vice President - Wealth Management
Financial Planning Specialist
Certified Financial Planner
New York City, NY
- Prudential Securities
- Shearson Lehman American Express
- E F Hutton
Is your mailbox overflowing? Start receiving your monthly statements, trade confirms, prospectuses and more online. Just sign up online for E-Delivery.
Have you considered the odds that you will need long term care? Long term care insurance can be a valuable extension of your retirement and financial strategies. To learn more, call or email us.
See March On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Volatility Can Lead to Opportunity" While higher market volatility is normal at this stage of the recovery, it does not mean the end of the recovery, says Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Instead, it usually provides opportunities to invest new capital at better prices.
• "Consensus Bulls and Contagious Complacency" Complacency has become a learned behavior in the emerging markets minicrises that have periodically popped up since the summer of 2011, says Adam S. Parker, US equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co. But every dip in the S&P 500, says Parker, turned out to be a dip to be bought.
• "Turnin’ Up the Heat" Outsized increases in natural gas prices cut into household spending by an above-trend $34.7 billion, say Morgan Stanley & Co. economists Ellen Zentner and John Abraham. It’s just one of the macroeconomic effects from the cold and snowy weather affecting much of the US.
Plus, look for more on economics, equities, fixed income and alternative investments.