Helping you achieve financial success is my first priority. Morgan Stanley has meaningful intelligence about every major asset class and a presence in every major market, as well as investment research from some of the world’s most respected analysts. Together, we will formulate a strategy to help you achieve your most important goals and then deliver a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve.
- Quogue Historical Society
- Quogue Association
- Murray Hill Association
- Talk of the Tower Toastmasters
- Area Governor Toastmasters
- Estate Planning
- Wealth Management
- Endowments and Foundations
- Alternative Investments
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Taft-Hartley Plans
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Municipal Bonds
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Education Planning
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Insurance Services
- Precious Metals
- Series 3, 5, 7, 15, 63 & 66 Licensed
- Insurance Licensed
- Life & Health Insurance Licensed
- AA - Marketing
Elizabeth Seton College
- BA - University of Hartford
Magna Cum Laude
Blumenthal Award for Excellence in Economics
- Blumenthal Award for Excellence in Economics
- Magna Cum Laude
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
First Vice President - Wealth Management
Financial Planning Specialist
Certified Financial Planner
New York City, NY
- Prudential Securities
- Shearson Lehman American Express
- E F Hutton
Is your mailbox overflowing? Start receiving your monthly statements, trade confirms, prospectuses and more online. Just sign up online for E-Delivery.
Have you considered the odds that you will need long term care? Long term care insurance can be a valuable extension of your retirement and financial strategies. To learn more, call or email us.
See November On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Back on Track" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, explains that the equity markets are back on track for the kind of year he was expecting at the start of the 2015. While not spectacular, he says, the stock market’s 4% return for the year to date is more than respectable for the eighth year of the recovery since the Great Recession and the financial crisis.
• "Passing Through an Inflection Point" A run of soft economic data has some investors nervous about a global recession. Chetan Ahya and Elga Bartsch, co-heads of Morgan Stanley Global Economics, write that while the global recovery is bumpy, brittle and below par, they don’t expect a recession.
• "A Quest for Quality" While US stocks have largely recovered the ground lost in the August sell-off, don’t read it as an “all clear” signal, writes Lisa Shalett, head of investment and portfolio strategies for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Going forward, investors will need a different strategy.
Plus, look for more on equities and bonds, as well as a question-and-answer session with Afsaneh Beschloss, chief executive officer of The Rock Creek Group, hedge fund manager and former treasurer and chief investment officer of the World Bank.
Securities Agent: CA, CT, FL, GA, IN, MA, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, PA, UT; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures