Helping you achieve financial success is my first priority. Morgan Stanley has meaningful intelligence about every major asset class and a presence in every major market, as well as investment research from some of the world’s most respected analysts. Together, we will formulate a strategy to help you achieve your most important goals and then deliver a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve.
- Quogue Historical Society
- Quogue Association
- Murray Hill Association
- Talk of the Tower Toastmasters
- Area Governor Toastmasters
- Estate Planning
- Wealth Management
- Endowments and Foundations
- Alternative Investments
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Taft-Hartley Plans
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Municipal Bonds
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Education Planning
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Insurance Services
- Precious Metals
- Series 3, 5, 7, 15, 63 & 66 Licensed
- Insurance Licensed
- Life & Health Insurance Licensed
- AA - Marketing
Elizabeth Seton College
- BA - University of Hartford
Magna Cum Laude
Blumenthal Award for Excellence in Economics
- Blumenthal Award for Excellence in Economics
- Magna Cum Laude
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
First Vice President - Wealth Management
Financial Planning Specialist
Certified Financial Planner
New York City, NY
- Prudential Securities
- Shearson Lehman American Express
- E F Hutton
Is your mailbox overflowing? Start receiving your monthly statements, trade confirms, prospectuses and more online. Just sign up online for E-Delivery.
Have you considered the odds that you will need long term care? Long term care insurance can be a valuable extension of your retirement and financial strategies. To learn more, call or email us.
See February On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "The ECB Delivers" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, sees the European Central Bank’s recently announced Quantitative Easing plan as being larger and more credible than the market expected, showing the bank’s commitment to fighting deflationary forces. It also has implications for how investors should position their portfolios.
• "Lower Oil, Higher Dollar Lift GDP Forecast" Cheaper energy bolsters consumer spending, but could dampen capital spending later in the year. The higher dollar puts downward pressure on prices and gives consumers more purchasing power. All told, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s 2015 US GDP forecast shifts to 3.3% from 2.9%.
• "Will Consensus Earnings Ever Be Right?" In January of most years, consensus earnings estimates show, on average, a 14% earnings gain for the S&P 500 companies—a forecast that usually falls to 6%, on average, by December. This year, analysts have slashed forecasts for energy and related companies so much that the current 2015 forecast is for 2% growth, which Adam Parker, chief US equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co., argues is just too low.
Plus, look for more on US and global equities as well as fixed income investments.
Securities Agent: CA, CT, FL, IN, MA, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, PA, UT; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures;