Helping you achieve financial success is my first priority. Morgan Stanley has meaningful intelligence about every major asset class and a presence in every major market, as well as investment research from some of the world’s most respected analysts. Together, we will formulate a strategy to help you achieve your most important goals and then deliver a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve.
- Quogue Historical Society
- Quogue Association
- Murray Hill Association
- Talk of the Tower Toastmasters
- Area Governor Toastmasters
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Wealth Management
- Endowments and Foundations
- Alternative Investments
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Taft-Hartley Plans
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Municipal Bonds
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Education Planning
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Insurance Services
- Precious Metals
- Series 3, 5, 7, 15, 63 & 66 Licensed
- Insurance Licensed
- Life & Health Insurance Licensed
- AA - Marketing
Elizabeth Seton College
- BA - University of Hartford
Magna Cum Laude
Blumenthal Award for Excellence in Economics
- Blumenthal Award for Excellence in Economics
- Magna Cum Laude
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
First Vice President - Wealth Management
Financial Planning Specialist
Certified Financial Planner
New York City, NY
- Prudential Securities
- Shearson Lehman American Express
- E F Hutton
Is your mailbox overflowing? Start receiving your monthly statements, trade confirms, prospectuses and more online. Just sign up online for E-Delivery.
Have you considered the odds that you will need long term care? Long term care insurance can be a valuable extension of your retirement and financial strategies. To learn more, call or email us.
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Spring Awakening” Market prognosticators and investors who remain gloomy in the face of a strong stock market rally are missing signs of a rebirth in the industrial and manufacturing side of the economy, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. He believes that recent policy actions by global central banks will nurture the revival.
• “Lower Growth, Higher Risks” Elga Bartsch, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s co-head of global economics, explains why just three months into the year, the firm’s economists are lowering 2016 GDP forecasts. While recession risk has gone up, she says the probability of a global recession is still low.
• “Lowered Expectations Could Lead to Upside Surprises” Wall Street analysts have been lowering their first-quarter earnings estimates for months. Adam Parker, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s chief US equity strategist, says they might have cut too much.
• Plus, look for more on equities, bonds and an interview about presidential politics with Michael Stein, Morgan Stanley* & Co.’s global head of government relations.
Securities Agent: CA, CT, FL, GA, IN, MA, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, PA, UT; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures