Helping you achieve financial success is my first priority. Morgan Stanley has meaningful intelligence about every major asset class and a presence in every major market, as well as investment research from some of the world’s most respected analysts. Together, we will formulate a strategy to help you achieve your most important goals and then deliver a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve.
- Quogue Historical Society
- Quogue Association
- Murray Hill Association
- Talk of the Tower Toastmasters
- Area Governor Toastmasters
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Wealth Management
- Endowments and Foundations
- Alternative Investments
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Taft-Hartley Plans
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Municipal Bonds
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Education Planning
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Insurance Services
- Precious Metals
- Series 3, 5, 7, 15, 63 & 66 Licensed
- Insurance Licensed
- Life & Health Insurance Licensed
- AA - Marketing
Elizabeth Seton College
- BA - University of Hartford
Magna Cum Laude
Blumenthal Award for Excellence in Economics
- Blumenthal Award for Excellence in Economics
- Magna Cum Laude
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
First Vice President - Wealth Management
Financial Planning Specialist
Certified Financial Planner
New York City, NY
- Prudential Securities
- Shearson Lehman American Express
- E F Hutton
Is your mailbox overflowing? Start receiving your monthly statements, trade confirms, prospectuses and more online. Just sign up online for E-Delivery.
Have you considered the odds that you will need long term care? Long term care insurance can be a valuable extension of your retirement and financial strategies. To learn more, call or email us.
See February On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “A Rough Start” The financial markets just completed one of the worst Januarys on record. Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, believes the volatility could continue into the spring. The upside is likely to be limited, but with some tactical trading opportunities.
• “The Four D’s of Recession” Ellen Zentner, chief US economist for Morgan Stanley & Co, watches deceleration, diffusion, depth and duration—the “four D’s”—to determine if a recession is in the works. For now, she gives it a 20% probability.
• “Favor Quality Growth Stocks With Catalysts” In the year ahead, owning quality growth stocks may not be enough, writes Dan Skelly, senior equity strategist for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. He says companies need to have a catalyst such as a sustainable technology trend or political and/or athletic events to help them realize their potential.
Plus, look for more on economics, bonds and alternative investments.
Securities Agent: CA, CT, FL, GA, IN, MA, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, PA, UT; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures