Helping you achieve financial success is my first priority. Morgan Stanley has meaningful intelligence about every major asset class and a presence in every major market, as well as investment research from some of the world’s most respected analysts. Together, we will formulate a strategy to help you achieve your most important goals and then deliver a vast array of resources to you in the way that is most appropriate for how you invest and what you want to achieve.
- Quogue Historical Society
- Quogue Association
- Murray Hill Association
- Talk of the Tower Toastmasters
- Area Governor Toastmasters
- Estate Planning
- Wealth Management
- Endowments and Foundations
- Alternative Investments
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Income
- Taft-Hartley Plans
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Municipal Bonds
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Professional Portfolio Management
- Education Planning
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Insurance Services
- Precious Metals
- Series 3, 5, 7, 15, 63 & 66 Licensed
- Insurance Licensed
- Life & Health Insurance Licensed
- AA - Marketing
Elizabeth Seton College
- BA - University of Hartford
Magna Cum Laude
Blumenthal Award for Excellence in Economics
- Blumenthal Award for Excellence in Economics
- Magna Cum Laude
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
First Vice President - Wealth Management
Financial Planning Specialist
Certified Financial Planner
New York City, NY
- Prudential Securities
- Shearson Lehman American Express
- E F Hutton
Is your mailbox overflowing? Start receiving your monthly statements, trade confirms, prospectuses and more online. Just sign up online for E-Delivery.
Have you considered the odds that you will need long term care? Long term care insurance can be a valuable extension of your retirement and financial strategies. To learn more, call or email us.
See January On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "2015: The Great Rebalancing Act" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, sees a global rebalancing this year that should lead to broader economic and earnings growth, including an acceleration in Europe, Japan and several emerging markets. He is still bullish on US equities, but even more so on stock markets in Europe and Japan.
• "The US Economy: Are We There Yet?" The US is in the midst of a tepid cyclical pickup in aggregate demand, writes Vincent Reinhart, chief US economist for Morgan Stanley & Co. Lower energy costs should help boost economic activity in the near term, and fiscal policy is becoming a bit more supportive of growth.
• "Volatility … It’s Back!" The Federal Reserve’s unconventional Quantitative Easing (QE) policy of the past five years kept market volatility in check. Now that QE is over, volatility is picking up. Here are some ideas for investors on how to deal with market swings.
• Plus, look for more on US and global equities, fixed income investments, commodities and real estate.
Securities Agent: CA, CT, FL, IN, MA, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, PA, UT; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative; Transactional Futures/Commodities; Managed Futures;