I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Wayne State College Athletic Hall of Fame Committee Board Member
- Executive Women’s Golf Association Past Board Member
- Omaha Ski Club Member
- Omaha Pedalers Bicycle Club Member
- Covenant Presbyterian Church Member
- Financial Planning
- Asset Management
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Access to Lending Services
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Cash Management
- Certificates of Deposit
- Education Planning
- Life Insurance
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Structured Settlement Annuities
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Fixed Income
- Professional Portfolio Management
Bachelor of Science
Wayne State College
- Master of Business Administration
University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 66 - Combined Investment Advisory Agent & Uniform State Exam
- 2009: Inducted into the Wayne State College Athletic Hall of Fame -- Women's Basketball
- 2010: Named as one of the Premier Wealth Advisors in Nebraska by Omaha Magazine and B2B
- 2013: Morgan Stanley Pacesetter's Club Recognition
- 2014: Morgan Stanley Pacesetter's Club Recognition
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Financial Planning Specialist
Worked in the Financial Services Industry since 1999
See September On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Attitude Matters” Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says few investors believe the world can overcome the obstacles it faces. And this attitude, he adds, prevents them from seeing and acting on positive developments.
• “Say What? Biotech Is Cheaper Than Pharma?” Historically, US biotechnology stocks have traded at a big premium to big European and US pharmaceutical companies because of their much faster growth rate. But now, for a variety of reasons, biotech is on a par with big pharma or even cheaper. Adam Parker, chief US equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co., explains how this anomalous behavior came to be.
• "Higher Oil Prices and Reforms Give MLPs a Lift" Last year, midstream master limited partnerships faced a perfect storm of lower commodity prices, falling US hydrocarbon production and rising interest rates—and the results were brutal. Now, attractive valuation, higher energy prices and industry reforms give MLPs a brighter outlook, writes Vijay Chandar, market strategist for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• Plus, look for more on equities, fixed income and a Q&A with Morgan Stanley Investment Management’s Ruchir Sharma about the changing nature of the emerging markets.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: CA, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, IN, KS, MN, MO, NE, OK, OR, SD, TX, VA, VI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative