I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Wayne State College Athletic Hall of Fame Committee Board Member
- Executive Women’s Golf Association Past Board Member
- Omaha Ski Club Member
- Omaha Pedalers Bicycle Club Member
- Covenant Presbyterian Church Member
- Financial Planning
- Asset Management
- Estate Planning
- Lending Services
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Cash Management
- Certificates of Deposit
- Education Planning
- Life Insurance
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Structured Settlement Annuities
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Fixed Income
- Professional Portfolio Management
Bachelor of Science
Wayne State College
- Master of Business Administration
University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 66 - Combined Investment Advisory Agent & Uniform State Exam
- 2009: Inducted into the Wayne State College Athletic Hall of Fame -- Women's Basketball
- 2010: Named as one of the Premier Wealth Advisors in Nebraska by Omaha Magazine and B2B
- 2013: Morgan Stanley Pacesetter's Club Recognition
- 2014: Morgan Stanley Pacesetter's Club Recognition
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Financial Planning Specialist
Worked in the Financial Services Industry since 1999
See August On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "What Lies Beneath" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says the US stock market’s “weak breadth” has many market pundits worried about the next big downturn. Wilson explains that this condition can last for years as the overall market rises at a slower pace, making it imperative to look at what lies beneath the surface in order to make money consistently.
• "The Dragon and the Elephant" China and India attract investors because together they account for nearly 40% of the world’s population. To invest in China, investors need to be selective; in India, they need to be patient. Sachin Manchanda and Katy Zhao, equity strategists at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, explain it all.
• "Why Gold Remains Stuck in a Bear Market" With the Federal Reserve and other central banks working to create inflation, why is gold, a traditional inflation hedge, trading near its five-year low? Lisa Shalett, head of investment and portfolio strategies for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says it has to do with a slump in commodities overall—and anticipation of a Fed rate hike later this year.
Plus, look for more on equities and bonds, and a question-and-answer session with a veteran investment strategist who is an expert on China.
Meet with me and our specialists to discuss valuable ideas and individually tailored wealth planning strategies to help you preserve your wealth
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend", or just have them Google search my name.
Securities Agent: CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, MN, MO, ND, NE, NY, OK, SD, TX, VA, VI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative