I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Wayne State College Athletic Hall of Fame Committee Board Member
- Executive Women’s Golf Association Past Board Member
- Omaha Ski Club Member
- Omaha Pedalers Bicycle Club Member
- Covenant Presbyterian Church Member
- Financial Planning
- Asset Management
- Estate Planning
- Lending Services
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Cash Management
- Certificates of Deposit
- Education Planning
- Life Insurance
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Structured Settlement Annuities
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Fixed Income
- Professional Portfolio Management
Bachelor of Science
Wayne State College
- Master of Business Administration
University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 66 - Combined Investment Advisory Agent & Uniform State Exam
- 2009: Inducted into the Wayne State College Athletic Hall of Fame -- Women's Basketball
- 2010: Named as one of the Premier Wealth Advisors in Nebraska by Omaha Magazine and B2B
- 2013: Morgan Stanley Pacesetter's Club Recognition
- 2014: Morgan Stanley Pacesetter's Club Recognition
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Financial Planning Associate
Worked in the Financial Services Industry since 1999
How would you like to organize all of your account data in one location, regardless of where your accounts are held, giving you an integrated view of your financial picture? I have a solution – OneView. Learn about the key benefits of OneView by watching this short video.
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend", or just have them "Google" me.
See December On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Keep Those Emotions in Check" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, notes that the greatest determinant of investment success may be one’s ability to control his or emotions and not overreact on the downside—or the upside.
• "Lower Your Sights" The 10-year outlook from Morgan Stanley & Co. strategists calls for lower stock and bond returns. They also anticipate lower inflation in which case real returns should not go down as much as nominal returns.
• "Gold and Inflation—It’s Complicated" Of course, gold has a link to inflation, but growth in money supply and nominal GDP count, too.
• Plus, look for more on global equities and fixed income investments.
Securities Agent: CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, NY, OK, SD, TX, VA, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative;