I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Wayne State College Athletic Hall of Fame Committee Board Member
- Executive Women’s Golf Association Past Board Member
- Omaha Ski Club Member
- Omaha Pedalers Bicycle Club Member
- Covenant Presbyterian Church Member
- Financial Planning
- Asset Management
- Estate Planning
- Lending Services
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Cash Management
- Certificates of Deposit
- Education Planning
- Life Insurance
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Structured Settlement Annuities
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Fixed Income
- Professional Portfolio Management
Bachelor of Science
Wayne State College
- Master of Business Administration
University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 66 - Combined Investment Advisory Agent & Uniform State Exam
- 2009: Inducted into the Wayne State College Athletic Hall of Fame -- Women's Basketball
- 2010: Named as one of the Premier Wealth Advisors in Nebraska by Omaha Magazine and B2B
- 2013: Morgan Stanley Pacesetter's Club Recognition
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Financial Planning Associate
Worked in the Financial Services Industry since 1999
How would you like to organize all of your account data in one location, regardless of where your accounts are held, giving you an integrated view of your financial picture? I have a solution – OneView. Learn about the key benefits of OneView by watching this short video.
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend", or just have them "Google" me.
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Seventh Inning Stretch" We expect US equities to continue to rise in line with earnings growth, says Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. That means returns could be closer to 7% or 8% rather than the 20%-plus average of the past five years.
• "Still Prefer Developing to Emerging Markets" Morgan Stanley & Co. equity strategists say the best opportunities this year are in the developed markets, especially Europe and Japan. They expect the emerging markets to continue to underperform.
• "ContagEM: Could It Be Worse Than in the 1990s?" The emerging markets went through two sizeable economic shocks in the 1990s, with little noticeable impact on the developed markets. Because the emerging markets now make up a larger share of the global economy, an EM economic shock today could hit the developed markets much harder.
Plus, look for more on economics, equities and fixed income investments.
Securities Agent: CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, KS, MN, MO, ND, NE, NY, OK, SD, TX, VA, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative;