I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Wayne State College Athletic Hall of Fame Committee Board Member
- Executive Women’s Golf Association Past Board Member
- Omaha Ski Club Member
- Omaha Pedalers Bicycle Club Member
- Covenant Presbyterian Church Member
- Financial Planning
- Asset Management
- Estate Planning
- Lending Services
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- 401k Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Cash Management
- Certificates of Deposit
- Education Planning
- Life Insurance
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Structured Settlement Annuities
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Fixed Income
- Professional Portfolio Management
Bachelor of Science
Wayne State College
- Master of Business Administration
University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 66 - Combined Investment Advisory Agent & Uniform State Exam
- 2009: Inducted into the Wayne State College Athletic Hall of Fame -- Women's Basketball
- 2010: Named as one of the Premier Wealth Advisors in Nebraska by Omaha Magazine and B2B
- 2013: Morgan Stanley Pacesetter's Club Recognition
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Financial Planning Associate
Worked in the Financial Services Industry since 1999
How would you like to organize all of your account data in one location, regardless of where your accounts are held, giving you an integrated view of your financial picture? I have a solution – OneView. Learn about the key benefits of OneView by watching this short video.
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend", or just have them "Google" me.
See March On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Volatility Can Lead to Opportunity" While higher market volatility is normal at this stage of the recovery, it does not mean the end of the recovery, says Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Instead, it usually provides opportunities to invest new capital at better prices.
• "Consensus Bulls and Contagious Complacency" Complacency has become a learned behavior in the emerging markets minicrises that have periodically popped up since the summer of 2011, says Adam S. Parker, US equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co. But every dip in the S&P 500, says Parker, turned out to be a dip to be bought.
• "Turnin’ Up the Heat" Outsized increases in natural gas prices cut into household spending by an above-trend $34.7 billion, say Morgan Stanley & Co. economists Ellen Zentner and John Abraham. It’s just one of the macroeconomic effects from the cold and snowy weather affecting much of the US.
Plus, look for more on economics, equities, fixed income and alternative investments.