I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Wayne State College Athletic Hall of Fame Committee Board Member
- Executive Women’s Golf Association Past Board Member
- Omaha Ski Club Member
- Omaha Pedalers Bicycle Club Member
- Covenant Presbyterian Church Member
- Financial Planning
- Asset Management
- Estate Planning
- Lending Services
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Cash Management
- Certificates of Deposit
- Education Planning
- Life Insurance
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Structured Settlement Annuities
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Fixed Income
- Professional Portfolio Management
Bachelor of Science
Wayne State College
- Master of Business Administration
University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 66 - Combined Investment Advisory Agent & Uniform State Exam
- 2009: Inducted into the Wayne State College Athletic Hall of Fame -- Women's Basketball
- 2010: Named as one of the Premier Wealth Advisors in Nebraska by Omaha Magazine and B2B
- 2013: Morgan Stanley Pacesetter's Club Recognition
- 2014: Morgan Stanley Pacesetter's Club Recognition
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Financial Planning Specialist
Worked in the Financial Services Industry since 1999
See November On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Back on Track" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, explains that the equity markets are back on track for the kind of year he was expecting at the start of the 2015. While not spectacular, he says, the stock market’s 4% return for the year to date is more than respectable for the eighth year of the recovery since the Great Recession and the financial crisis.
• "Passing Through an Inflection Point" A run of soft economic data has some investors nervous about a global recession. Chetan Ahya and Elga Bartsch, co-heads of Morgan Stanley Global Economics, write that while the global recovery is bumpy, brittle and below par, they don’t expect a recession.
• "A Quest for Quality" While US stocks have largely recovered the ground lost in the August sell-off, don’t read it as an “all clear” signal, writes Lisa Shalett, head of investment and portfolio strategies for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Going forward, investors will need a different strategy.
Plus, look for more on equities and bonds, as well as a question-and-answer session with Afsaneh Beschloss, chief executive officer of The Rock Creek Group, hedge fund manager and former treasurer and chief investment officer of the World Bank.
Meet with me and our specialists to discuss valuable ideas and individually tailored wealth planning strategies to help you preserve your wealth
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend", or just have them Google search my name.
Securities Agent: CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, MN, MO, ND, NE, NY, OK, SD, TX, VA, VI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative