I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Wayne State College Athletic Hall of Fame Committee Board Member
- Executive Women’s Golf Association Past Board Member
- Omaha Ski Club Member
- Omaha Pedalers Bicycle Club Member
- Covenant Presbyterian Church Member
- Financial Planning
- Asset Management
- Estate Planning
- Lending Services
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Cash Management
- Certificates of Deposit
- Education Planning
- Life Insurance
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Structured Settlement Annuities
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Fixed Income
- Professional Portfolio Management
Bachelor of Science
Wayne State College
- Master of Business Administration
University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 66 - Combined Investment Advisory Agent & Uniform State Exam
- 2009: Inducted into the Wayne State College Athletic Hall of Fame -- Women's Basketball
- 2010: Named as one of the Premier Wealth Advisors in Nebraska by Omaha Magazine and B2B
- 2013: Morgan Stanley Pacesetter's Club Recognition
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Financial Planning Associate
Worked in the Financial Services Industry since 1999
How would you like to organize all of your account data in one location, regardless of where your accounts are held, giving you an integrated view of your financial picture? I have a solution – OneView. Learn about the key benefits of OneView by watching this short video.
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend", or just have them "Google" me.
See August On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Transition Time" The Federal Reserve has continually told investors that they would be very patient and slow to raise short-term interest rates. Now, strong employment data has raised the possibility of sooner-than-expected rate hikes, says Mike Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, and markets could continue to be volatile until they have fully recalibrated to an accelerated timetable.
• "Fishing for Stocks in the Market’s Midstream" The cheapest stocks in the S&P 500—those with the lowest price/earnings ratios—are not necessarily the best stocks to own at this point in the market cycle. The better investments appear to be closer to the market averages.
• "Keep an Opportunistic Eye on Mexico and India" Emerging market equities have performed well so far this year, but the Global Investment Committee is underweight in the asset class for a number of reasons, including rich valuations and a vulnerability to rising US interest rates. That said, Mexico and India stand apart. Political change and economic reforms could make them future stars.
Plus, look for more on economics, fixed income investments and real estate.
Securities Agent: CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, NY, OK, SD, TX, VA, WI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative;