I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Wayne State College Athletic Hall of Fame Committee Board Member
- Executive Women’s Golf Association Past Board Member
- Omaha Ski Club Member
- Omaha Pedalers Bicycle Club Member
- Covenant Presbyterian Church Member
- Financial Planning
- Asset Management
- Estate Planning
- Lending Services
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Cash Management
- Certificates of Deposit
- Education Planning
- Life Insurance
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Structured Settlement Annuities
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Fixed Income
- Professional Portfolio Management
Bachelor of Science
Wayne State College
- Master of Business Administration
University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 66 - Combined Investment Advisory Agent & Uniform State Exam
- 2009: Inducted into the Wayne State College Athletic Hall of Fame -- Women's Basketball
- 2010: Named as one of the Premier Wealth Advisors in Nebraska by Omaha Magazine and B2B
- 2013: Morgan Stanley Pacesetter's Club Recognition
- 2014: Morgan Stanley Pacesetter's Club Recognition
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Financial Planning Specialist
Worked in the Financial Services Industry since 1999
How would you like to organize all of your account data in one location, regardless of where your accounts are held, giving you an integrated view of your financial picture? I have a solution – OneView. Learn about the key benefits of OneView by watching this short video.
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend", or just have them "Google" me.
See February On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "The ECB Delivers" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, sees the European Central Bank’s recently announced Quantitative Easing plan as being larger and more credible than the market expected, showing the bank’s commitment to fighting deflationary forces. It also has implications for how investors should position their portfolios.
• "Lower Oil, Higher Dollar Lift GDP Forecast" Cheaper energy bolsters consumer spending, but could dampen capital spending later in the year. The higher dollar puts downward pressure on prices and gives consumers more purchasing power. All told, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s 2015 US GDP forecast shifts to 3.3% from 2.9%.
• "Will Consensus Earnings Ever Be Right?" In January of most years, consensus earnings estimates show, on average, a 14% earnings gain for the S&P 500 companies—a forecast that usually falls to 6%, on average, by December. This year, analysts have slashed forecasts for energy and related companies so much that the current 2015 forecast is for 2% growth, which Adam Parker, chief US equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co., argues is just too low.
Plus, look for more on US and global equities as well as fixed income investments.
Securities Agent: CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, MN, MO, ND, NE, NY, OK, SD, TX, VA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative;