I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Wayne State College Athletic Hall of Fame Committee Board Member
- Executive Women’s Golf Association Past Board Member
- Omaha Ski Club Member
- Omaha Pedalers Bicycle Club Member
- Covenant Presbyterian Church Member
- Financial Planning
- Asset Management
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Access to Lending Services
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Cash Management
- Certificates of Deposit
- Education Planning
- Life Insurance
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Structured Settlement Annuities
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Fixed Income
- Professional Portfolio Management
Bachelor of Science
Wayne State College
- Master of Business Administration
University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 66 - Combined Investment Advisory Agent & Uniform State Exam
- 2009: Inducted into the Wayne State College Athletic Hall of Fame -- Women's Basketball
- 2010: Named as one of the Premier Wealth Advisors in Nebraska by Omaha Magazine and B2B
- 2013: Morgan Stanley Pacesetter's Club Recognition
- 2014: Morgan Stanley Pacesetter's Club Recognition
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Financial Planning Specialist
Worked in the Financial Services Industry since 1999
See March On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “The Envelope, Please!” Stocks and bonds typically move in opposite directions depending on market expectations for economic growth, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and Morgan Stanley & Co. Stocks like growth, bonds do not. So far this year, both markets are rallying. Which one is right?
• “Fiscal Easing Near Full Employment” Aggressive fiscal policy is usually an antidote for high unemployment. Now, unemployment is low and forecasted to go lower yet President Trump campaigned on a stimulus platform. How will it play out? Hard to say, says Andrew Sheets, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s chief cross-asset strategist, because there are so few examples.
• “Why We Are Bullish on China” Morgan Stanley & Co.’s economists and strategists recently published a major report on their long-term outlook for China. They see the country becoming a high-income nation (as defined by the World Bank guidelines) within the next 10 years. If so, that has major consequences inside and out of the country.
• Plus, look for more on investment strategy, equities, bonds and alternative investments.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: CA, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, MN, MO, NE, NJ, OK, OR, SC, SD, TX, UT, VA, VI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative
Life insurance, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance are offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC's licensed insurance agency affiliates.