I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Wayne State College Athletic Hall of Fame Committee Board Member
- Executive Women’s Golf Association Past Board Member
- Omaha Ski Club Member
- Omaha Pedalers Bicycle Club Member
- Covenant Presbyterian Church Member
- Financial Planning
- Asset Management
- Estate Planning
- Lending Services
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Cash Management
- Certificates of Deposit
- Education Planning
- Life Insurance
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Structured Settlement Annuities
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Fixed Income
- Professional Portfolio Management
Bachelor of Science
Wayne State College
- Master of Business Administration
University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 66 - Combined Investment Advisory Agent & Uniform State Exam
- 2009: Inducted into the Wayne State College Athletic Hall of Fame -- Women's Basketball
- 2010: Named as one of the Premier Wealth Advisors in Nebraska by Omaha Magazine and B2B
- 2013: Morgan Stanley Pacesetter's Club Recognition
- 2014: Morgan Stanley Pacesetter's Club Recognition
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Financial Planning Specialist
Worked in the Financial Services Industry since 1999
See July On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Ring-Fenced" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, says the Greek debt crisis was not unexpected and, in fact, has been “ring-fenced” by global financial institutions. While there may be market volatility, he does not expect fiscal contagion that could derail the global recovery.
• "US Fiscal Policy Could Boost Growth" Tax revenues are rising much faster than spending and, given low interest rates, the US debt-to-GDP ratio is shrinking, too. Lisa Shalett, head of investment and portfolio strategies at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, writes that these developments mean fiscal policy can be more stimulative for the economy just as monetary policy becomes less so.
• "Higher-Dividend Stocks for a Higher-Yield Environment" A long period of ultralow interest rates has created distortions among high-yielding stocks, making traditional dividend plays less attractive, writes Adam S. Parker, chief US equity strategist for Morgan Stanley & Co. Parker identifies the sectors in which the most compelling dividend opportunities may be found.
Plus, look for more on equities and bonds, and a question-and-answer session with a veteran manager of Japanese stocks.
Meet with me and our specialists to discuss valuable ideas and individually tailored wealth planning strategies to help you preserve your wealth
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend", or just have them "Google" me.
Securities Agent: CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, MN, MO, ND, NE, NY, OK, SD, TX, VA, VI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative