I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Wayne State College Athletic Hall of Fame Committee Board Member
- Executive Women’s Golf Association Past Board Member
- Omaha Ski Club Member
- Omaha Pedalers Bicycle Club Member
- Covenant Presbyterian Church Member
- Financial Planning
- Asset Management
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Access to Lending Services
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Cash Management
- Certificates of Deposit
- Education Planning
- Life Insurance
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Structured Settlement Annuities
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Fixed Income
- Professional Portfolio Management
Bachelor of Science
Wayne State College
- Master of Business Administration
University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 66 - Combined Investment Advisory Agent & Uniform State Exam
- 2009: Inducted into the Wayne State College Athletic Hall of Fame -- Women's Basketball
- 2010: Named as one of the Premier Wealth Advisors in Nebraska by Omaha Magazine and B2B
- 2013: Morgan Stanley Pacesetter's Club Recognition
- 2014: Morgan Stanley Pacesetter's Club Recognition
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Financial Planning Specialist
Worked in the Financial Services Industry since 1999
See April On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Spring Awakening” Market prognosticators and investors who remain gloomy in the face of a strong stock market rally are missing signs of a rebirth in the industrial and manufacturing side of the economy, writes Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. He believes that recent policy actions by global central banks will nurture the revival.
• “Lower Growth, Higher Risks” Elga Bartsch, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s co-head of global economics, explains why just three months into the year, the firm’s economists are lowering 2016 GDP forecasts. While recession risk has gone up, she says the probability of a global recession is still low.
• “Lowered Expectations Could Lead to Upside Surprises” Wall Street analysts have been lowering their first-quarter earnings estimates for months. Adam Parker, Morgan Stanley & Co.’s chief US equity strategist, says they might have cut too much.
• Plus, look for more on equities, bonds and an interview about presidential politics with Michael Stein, Morgan Stanley* & Co.’s global head of government relations.
Meet with me and our specialists to discuss valuable ideas and individually tailored wealth planning strategies to help you preserve your wealth
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend", or just have them Google search my name.
Securities Agent: CA, CT, FL, GA, IA, IN, KS, MN, MO, NE, OK, SD, TX, VA, VI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative