I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Wayne State College Athletic Hall of Fame Committee Board Member
- Executive Women’s Golf Association Past Board Member
- Omaha Ski Club Member
- Omaha Pedalers Bicycle Club Member
- Covenant Presbyterian Church Member
- Financial Planning
- Asset Management
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Access to Lending Services
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Cash Management
- Certificates of Deposit
- Education Planning
- Life Insurance
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Structured Settlement Annuities
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Fixed Income
- Professional Portfolio Management
Bachelor of Science
Wayne State College
- Master of Business Administration
University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 66 - Combined Investment Advisory Agent & Uniform State Exam
- 2009: Inducted into the Wayne State College Athletic Hall of Fame -- Women's Basketball
- 2010: Named as one of the Premier Wealth Advisors in Nebraska by Omaha Magazine and B2B
- 2013: Morgan Stanley Pacesetter's Club Recognition
- 2014: Morgan Stanley Pacesetter's Club Recognition
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Financial Planning Specialist
Worked in the Financial Services Industry since 1999
See February On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “A Rough Start” The financial markets just completed one of the worst Januarys on record. Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, believes the volatility could continue into the spring. The upside is likely to be limited, but with some tactical trading opportunities.
• “The Four D’s of Recession” Ellen Zentner, chief US economist for Morgan Stanley & Co, watches deceleration, diffusion, depth and duration—the “four D’s”—to determine if a recession is in the works. For now, she gives it a 20% probability.
• “Favor Quality Growth Stocks With Catalysts” In the year ahead, owning quality growth stocks may not be enough, writes Dan Skelly, senior equity strategist for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. He says companies need to have a catalyst such as a sustainable technology trend or political and/or athletic events to help them realize their potential.
Plus, look for more on economics, bonds and alternative investments.
Meet with me and our specialists to discuss valuable ideas and individually tailored wealth planning strategies to help you preserve your wealth
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend", or just have them Google search my name.
Securities Agent: CA, CT, FL, GA, IA, IN, KS, MN, MO, NE, OK, SD, TX, VA, VI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative