I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Wayne State College Athletic Hall of Fame Committee Board Member
- Executive Women’s Golf Association Past Board Member
- Omaha Ski Club Member
- Omaha Pedalers Bicycle Club Member
- Covenant Presbyterian Church Member
- Financial Planning
- Asset Management
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Access to Lending Services
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Municipal Bonds
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 529 Plans
- Cash Management
- Certificates of Deposit
- Education Planning
- Life Insurance
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Structured Settlement Annuities
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Fixed Income
- Professional Portfolio Management
Bachelor of Science
Wayne State College
- Master of Business Administration
University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 66 - Combined Investment Advisory Agent & Uniform State Exam
- 2009: Inducted into the Wayne State College Athletic Hall of Fame -- Women's Basketball
- 2010: Named as one of the Premier Wealth Advisors in Nebraska by Omaha Magazine and B2B
- 2013: Morgan Stanley Pacesetter's Club Recognition
- 2014: Morgan Stanley Pacesetter's Club Recognition
- Present: Morgan Stanley*
Financial Planning Specialist
Worked in the Financial Services Industry since 1999
See July On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• “Moving Forward” This has been an exciting year for investors, but in a bad way: higher volatility without much return. Some of that comes from political developments, which, says Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, are difficult to analyze from an investment standpoint. Still, economics can be quantified, and Wilson notes that global growth likely bottomed months ago and important indicators are pointing upward.
• “Beyond the Brexit Vote" UK voters surprised pundits and shocked financial markets when they voted to leave the European Union. While breaking away could take years, the markets typically don’t like such uncertainty.
• “Financials—A Catch-Up Value Opportunity” Value stocks have been ascendant this year, but financials—the largest sector in the value indexes—so far have not participated. However, in our view, the stage is now being set.
• Plus, look for more on the equities, bonds and alternative investments.
Check the background of our Firm and Investment Professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities Agent: CA, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, IN, KS, MN, MO, NE, OK, SD, TX, VA, VI; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative