I believe success in achieving important financial goals starts with a comprehensive wealth strategy. I will help you define what is most important to you and then formulate the strategies that are suited for your needs, whether you are accumulating wealth or investing for income, solidifying your retirement plan or devising a distribution approach that meets your lifestyle and legacy goals.
- Financial Planning
- Planning for Special Needs Individuals
- Wealth Management
- 401(k) Rollovers
- Alternative Investments
- 529 Plans
- Insurance Services
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Estate Planning
- Executive Financial Services
- Lending Services
- Retirement Planning
- Structured Products
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Life Insurance
- Education Planning
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Certified Financial Planner®
- Chartered Financial Consultant®
- 2011: JPMorgan/Chase Investment Services Corp.
Senior Financial Advisor
- current: Morgan Stanley*
Senior Vice President, Financial Advisor
See November On the Markets from the Global Investment Committee featuring
• "Back on Track" Michael Wilson, chief investment officer of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, explains that the equity markets are back on track for the kind of year he was expecting at the start of the 2015. While not spectacular, he says, the stock market’s 4% return for the year to date is more than respectable for the eighth year of the recovery since the Great Recession and the financial crisis.
• "Passing Through an Inflection Point" A run of soft economic data has some investors nervous about a global recession. Chetan Ahya and Elga Bartsch, co-heads of Morgan Stanley Global Economics, write that while the global recovery is bumpy, brittle and below par, they don’t expect a recession.
• "A Quest for Quality" While US stocks have largely recovered the ground lost in the August sell-off, don’t read it as an “all clear” signal, writes Lisa Shalett, head of investment and portfolio strategies for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Going forward, investors will need a different strategy.
Plus, look for more on equities and bonds, as well as a question-and-answer session with Afsaneh Beschloss, chief executive officer of The Rock Creek Group, hedge fund manager and former treasurer and chief investment officer of the World Bank.
Our service commitment centers around a continual assessment of your goals, investments & performance while working with your other advisors, CPAs or Attorneys, to help you identify potential opportunities, reduce fees and simplify your life. To learn more, call or send an email.
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral of your friends, family and business associates. Please consider sharing this information by forwarding "E-mail This Site to a Friend, or just have them Google search my name.
Securities Agent: CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, IL, MA, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NY, PA, SC, TN, VA; General Securities Representative; Investment Advisor Representative